There is something seriously FISHY going on with Lotto America (highly unlikely odds)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I try not to play too much lottery but I was winning small amounts w/ Lotto America, so started playing slightly more often.

I shouldn't have.

FACT: I have never seen anyone win the Jackpot. that doesn't mean it doesn't happen but you'd think I woud have noticed this after several months of playing. No one even wins 5 or 4 numbers most of the time (I want to say they never win)

Then there is this: Even though no one won the Jackpot, the prize went recently from somtehing like 39 million to TWO million. How can it go down so far when no one won?

It gets worse: There are 10 possible numbers that can come up as "star ball" so you'd think that you have a 1 in 10 chance of getting the SB, right?

not so. So many times the number you think (because of the law of averages) would be most likely to come up does not come up for 22 (or mor) drawings.

Tell me that isn't suspicious... it's like someone is deliberately manipulating the apparatus used for drawing numbers.

I wonder if there are any big winning scratcher tickets even printed anymore... corruption is rampant in America today.... I wish people would just stop buying scratchers until they redo the odds of winning in the buyers favor....

I wonder if there are any big winning scratcher tickets even printed anymore... corruption is rampant in America today.... I wish people would just stop buying scratchers until they redo the odds of winning in the buyers favor....
ha ha... surely you jest. Then they would lose money. And what does that mean, anyway. Does that mean, when they win all the time, that our roads will be taken care of? our schools will be better? Hardly. I haven't noticed any change in the roads where I live, no change in something like 20 years. And schools.. we all know the woke BS being taught there.

I am seriously thinking of never playing any of the damn games ever again. Or maybe I'll buy a Mega or Powerball ticket.. ONE. If God wanted people to fly, he would have given them wings? LOL

I try not to play too much lottery but I was winning small amounts w/ Lotto America, so started playing slightly more often.

I shouldn't have.

FACT: I have never seen anyone win the Jackpot. that doesn't mean it doesn't happen but you'd think I woud have noticed this after several months of playing. No one even wins 5 or 4 numbers most of the time (I want to say they never win)

Then there is this: Even though no one won the Jackpot, the prize went recently from somtehing like 39 million to TWO million. How can it go down so far when no one won?

It gets worse: There are 10 possible numbers that can come up as "star ball" so you'd think that you have a 1 in 10 chance of getting the SB, right?

not so. So many times the number you think (because of the law of averages) would be most likely to come up does not come up for 22 (or mor) drawings.

Tell me that isn't suspicious... it's like someone is deliberately manipulating the apparatus used for drawing numbers.
No, you never win and you knew that in advance. So the rip-off is consensual, you agreed by giving your money away.

ha ha... surely you jest. Then they would lose money. And what does that mean, anyway. Does that mean, when they win all the time, that our roads will be taken care of? our schools will be better? Hardly. I haven't noticed any change in the roads where I live, no change in something like 20 years. And schools.. we all know the woke BS being taught there.

I am seriously thinking of never playing any of the damn games ever again. Or maybe I'll buy a Mega or Powerball ticket.. ONE. If God wanted people to fly, he would have given them wings? LOL
I stopped buying scratcher tickets and lotto picks years ago....

You FUAX News types playing something called LottoAmerica?
Too funny

Most normal people play state lottery games. Guaranteed winners and payoffs.

:auiqs.jpg:

I shouldn't have.

I stopped playing years ago. Never one more than 10 bucks. The big winners always seem to be from the inner city or poor cities. And though I'm happy a poor person wins ... I had a feeling that I never would. Had the sense that maybe it's a bit rigged.

I stopped buying scratcher tickets and lotto picks years ago....
well, like i said,i began winning small amounts... Maybe people winning small amounts (to draw them in) is even part of the scheme by those greedy b***#s.

One thing I know:you can't pick the number most likely to be the star ball because you could be waiting months for that number... and so, which number do you choose? I guess it is all just "luck" (not even that, though), so why bother playing? It is designed for you to LOSE... sad thing is that many people cannot afford to "invest" in anything but a lottery ticket here and there.

So, as PER USUAL, the low income folks are the ones who get screwed.

Whoever said Re this country (or anywhere?)

"the rich get richer and the poor get poorer"

no truer words have ever been spoken

Some guy in Iowa just won it on the 1st. $40M.

I don't know where the OP gets his info that nobody wins it.
On the ticket that tells you the nuumbers that came up and how many won this or that, it had ZERO for anyone winning the jackpot...and it has been saying ZERO for jackpot forsomething like 6 months and probably longer

well, like i said,i began winning small amounts... Maybe people winning small amounts (to draw them in) is even part of the scheme by those greedy b***#s.

One thing I know:you can't pick the number most likely to be the star ball because you could be waiting months for that number... and so, which number do you choose? I guess it is all just "luck" (not even that, though), so why bother playing? It is designed for you to LOSE... sad thing is that many people cannot afford to "invest" in anything but a lottery ticket here and there.

So, as PER USUAL, the low income folks are the ones who get screwed.

Whoever said Re this country (or anywhere?)

"the rich get richer and the poor get poorer"

no truer words have ever been spoken
I hit the lotto once the month it started in CA and won $275... I've never won since then and that was over 20 years ago....

dumbass. On the ticket that tells you the nuumbers that came up and how many won this or that, it had ZERO for anyone winning the jackpot...and it has been saying ZERO for jackpot forsomething like 6 months and probably longer
Why don't you put your skinny little index finger on the keys and do a fn search instead of whining.

I hit the lotto once the month it started in CA and won $275... I've never won since then and that was over 20 years ago....
the only way to overcome the odds is to play the same numbers over and over (although playing 1-2-3-4-5- probably won't work). :)

I heard one guy won by playing same #s but had to play the same #s for 2 years. It would be worth it if it always worked that way. But w/ L America, I really am wondering if there is someone manipulating the apparatus that is used at the drawing... can't prove it but things don't look good

Why don't you put your skinny little index finger on the keys and do a fn search instead of whining.
not that it matters much, but I removed the Dumbass in my post to you (you didn't say anything snarky so I removed it... I'm just not a happy camper today. Thankfully, Jesus forgives [if you don't])

I stopped playing years ago. Never one more than 10 bucks. The big winners always seem to be from the inner city or poor cities. And though I'm happy a poor person wins ... I had a feeling that I never would. Had the sense that maybe it's a bit rigged.
that's oddbecause I always see well to do people winning, although there was that sadstory of the homeless guy winning, a guy named Shakespeare of all things... and the person hehired to help him use the money properly killed him, some woman named.. can't recall but she's in prison

Forum List

Back