Have you been 'Trumped'?

So much anger and outrage. And yet that would all melt away to cuddly Teddybear if we just replaced an R with a D.

Fun fact, indictments are accusations, not proof. WTF!!!!!

considering the defendant is a former US President, no prosecutor is going to indict such a large target, not to mention the first time in history, unless there is a TON of DIRECT evidence.

So, yes, in a court of law he is alleged. But, in the face of TONS of evidence, we, in the COURT of PUBLIC OPINION, are allowed to hold opinions, based on these and available facts .

In my opinion, Trump is GUILTY AS HELL.

1. Placing straight kids in a home run by deviants is just as fucked-up as placing a gay kid in a super-religious household. The adoption agency is illegally excluding Catholics from fostering kids. Here in the US we have freedom of religion, its in the US Constitution. Putting LGBTQ stipulations into any adoption or employment opportunity is or should be illegal. I hope the Catholic parents get to foster a nice straight kid. We'll see how this plays out in the courts.

2. Lawless (Soros/democrat) DAs, turning US cities into lawless 3rd world hell-holes:

3. True that CA and NY are not as failed a state as Somalia, but by comparing them to other US states, many of their citizens are leaving them for red states where more conservative policies provide a more civilized and safe living environment. Its also true that CA has a robust economy. Your critique' of my posting style is funny. Here is a photo pf CA residents in Oakland.

View attachment 816320

Lawlessness happens when "flash mobs" ransack stores. CA also has a problem with homeless people and druggies and raw sewage all over the place. My point being that people are fleeing CA for safer cities. Liberal democrat policies have failed.

You are dismissed, terms of disparagement are inappropriate for gays and transpersons. It's unlawful to discriminate, and you can't use the bible to justify bigotry in the same fashion you can't use the bible to stone prostitutes.

I spoke the truth, sorry you can't handle it.

You spoke what you want to believe.

At least be honest with yourself (for once).

Handle it ?

I got what I wanted.

Suck on it.

And that's for making stupid comments about people who support Trump. You can shove your soapbox up your ass.

No, but Thomas should be impeached, this is certain, for CORRUPTION.

OIP.JcfnWekqtJuhQwwEKdspswHaHj

You are dismissed, terms of disparagement are inappropriate for gays and transpersons.

Ooops sorry.......

But you don't get to make that call.

You have no problem saying disparaging things about those you disagree with politically.

Now, either they can smear gays or you can admit you are freaking arrogant hypocrite.

You are dismissed, terms of disparagement are inappropriate for gays and transpersons. It's unlawful to discriminate, and you can't use the bible to justify bigotry in the same fashion you can't use the bible to stone prostitutes.
1. What term of disparagement you moron? Every word I used is Queen's English, found in the Oxford dictionary. The Constitution guarantees freedom of religion, not freedom of perversion.

2. I showed you the Soros DAs

3. I also showed you the failed democrat policies. Thanks for playing, go back to your fish and chips. Here is my post again:
Lawlessness happens when "flash mobs" ransack stores. CA also has a problem with homeless people and druggies and raw sewage all over the place. My point being that people are fleeing CA for safer cities. Liberal democrat policies have failed.

You spoke what you want to believe.

At least be honest with yourself (for once).

Handle it ?

I got what I wanted.

Suck on it.

And that's for making stupid comments about people who support Trump. You can shove your soapbox up your ass.

You got turds, good for sucking on, I'm sure, by morons.

You got turds, good for sucking on, I'm sure, by morons.

Well, as I've said before, your opinion means zero (nada, nothing, worthless).

I hope you don't lose much sleep at night knowing the constitution is protected from people like you.

Well, then, since we are calling spades, you'll appreciate that you are a

View attachment 816825

It's no vice to be a “BIGOT” against that which is evil, immoral, insane, or just plain fucked-up.

Stand, if you so choose, with your preferred assortment of perverts and freaks, and be known by the company that you choose to keep.

I, on the other hand, choose to stand with actual human beings.

It's no vice to be a “BIGOT” against that which is evil, immoral, insane, or just plain fucked-up.

Stand, if you so choose, with your preferred assortment of perverts and freaks, and be known by the company that you choose to keep.

I, on the other hand, choose to stand with actual human beings.

Well, at least you admit being a bigot.

No, it's not a good quality.

Perverts, you mean like your buddies, Trump, Thomas and Kavanaugh? all perverts,.

Human beings, how pathetic.

Most of your posts seem to be anti-Trans and pro gun,. You are one fucked up dude.

Forum List

Back