E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

He should keep talking, I’m sure the judge and jury will love his orange makeup childish behavior.
Plenty of reporting about the stench in the courtroom from Sir farts-a-lot's uncontrollable flarulence on Friday as well. Apparently he nearly made his entire defense team sick everytime he nodded off and let one rip.
We can't have a train wreck like this chairing high level meetings with foreign heads of state.
It's not a good look for us when our POTUS can't even make it through a single meeting without nodding off and farting.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::eek:

She's crazed????

Just the fact that you said that "she's a leftist so the laws don't apply to her" shows the depths of your gullibility and stupidity. Do you have any FACTS which apply here or are you just going to spew hate at the woman Trump raped?????

A woman who's life has been threatened by members of the Trump Cult now sleeps with a loaded gun on her night table, and you want her arrested for having it????

And you call her crazed?????
If you accept that Trump had ANY KIND of non-consensual sex with Carrol, you have to believe that a very upper-crust department store with hot and cold running help assisting customers with their every desire ignored any protests or noise coming from the dressing room which very likely had an attendant standing outside the door.

If you accept that Trump had ANY KIND of non-consensual sex with Carrol, you have to believe that a very upper-crust department store with hot and cold running help assisting customers with their every desire ignored any protests or noise coming from the dressing room which very likely had an attendant standing outside the door.
Put on full display by the fact that there was NEVER a criminal conviction OR CHARGE. Lawfare, exemplified, just like the BS charges that are in front of the kangaroo court judge, Merchan today.

Put on full display by the fact that there was NEVER a criminal conviction OR CHARGE. Lawfare, exemplified, just like the BS charges that are in front of the kangaroo court judge, Merchan today.
So, paying hush money is okay for you, but not showing Hunter Biden’s penis before the election is a felony for election interference?

I accept that Ms. Carroll would have NEVER screamed or "made a scene", in that department store. People had seen her flirting with him. She'd be blamed, and she didn't want anyone to know about it at the time.

Being a man who has NEVER been raped, you don't have the FIRST CLUE what she would have done.

I accept that Ms. Carroll would have NEVER screamed or "made a scene", in that department store. People had seen her flirting with him. She'd be blamed, and she didn't want anyone to know about it at the time.

Being a man who has NEVER been raped, you don't have the FIRST CLUE what she would have done.
People have seen what?

So you claim that she would have allowed herself to be raped rather than be embarrassed. That is the single most stupid statement you have ever made and that is really saying something.

Have YOU been in a sexual compromised position?
I have, and I'm hoping for it to happen again soon. No proof of it, but it seems lawyers in my little town are giving my phone number to every old woman I went to school with as soon as they file for divorce.

Forum List

Back