There are no words..

While it may have happened I also don't recall reading about pedophilia teachers simply being moved to another school to continue doing what they were doing.
Actually that does happen. Certainly not grade school or junior high children, but teachers who has "issues" with high school kids were indeed moved to other schools.
Two teachers when I was on high school married a student after graduation, one retired from the same school. The girl was a student in his vocational class he taught for two years, 3 hours a day. It is beyond obvious something was already going on when they married the summer she graduated.

Anecdotal examples doesn't address what I said. I was not privy to your local gossip.

I didn't disagree that teachers couldn't be used as another example.

I have no idea what you are arguing.

You're the one squeaking about Priests then got your tail feathers in a ruff when it was pointed out educators do it far more often

Now you're backtracking

Leave the children alone

I did no such thing. I said teachers were also a valid example.

No you attacked the Church then when it was pointed out public educators are far worse you're trying to save face..but only after you attacked source then realized you were cornered.

I'm onto you

There is nothing to suggest far worse since even your link notes that actual stats are lacking.

While it may have happened I also don't recall reading about pedophilia teachers simply being moved to another school to continue doing what they were doing.

You revert back to links. Stay the fuck away from children.

Ball smashed back into your court.

I have ZERO tolerance for anyone trying to defend this shit. None

Then stop it.

Actually that does happen. Certainly not grade school or junior high children, but teachers who has "issues" with high school kids were indeed moved to other schools.
Two teachers when I was on high school married a student after graduation, one retired from the same school. The girl was a student in his vocational class he taught for two years, 3 hours a day. It is beyond obvious something was already going on when they married the summer she graduated.

Anecdotal examples doesn't address what I said. I was not privy to your local gossip.
Gossip?
They got married literally 2 months after graduation, and she was a student in his voc. class. And he retired just last year. And btw - not only did he stay in his job, but he also was a swim coach for one of the local junior high schools.

This happened directly in front of innocent children, who were probably already a little confused.

But if you have a problem with that, there's something wrong with YOU, and YOU must be attacked.

This is what a culture in decay looks like.
Absolutely.
The closest divergent generation like today was of course in the 1960s. The difference is in the 60's they wanted to normalize what was already normal. People have sex, they drink, they take some recreational drugs...so why pretend and just do it openly.
They never tried to normalize debauchery and include pre-puberty children,
This just show you the level of just how far the leftist will go to again maintain the virtue signaling they so desperately need to feed their fantasy.
Actually taking their own damn children to watch men, most of which are gay strippers, to dress up as parodies of women, grossly exaggerated and oversexed as a presentation hosted by government owned institutions!!!!!
The level of fuck upness is beyond comprehension.

This happened directly in front of innocent children, who were probably already a little confused.

But if you have a problem with that, there's something wrong with YOU, and YOU must be attacked.

Absolutely.
The closest divergent generation like today was of course in the 1960s. The difference is in the 60's they wanted to normalize what was already normal. People have sex, they drink, they take some recreational drugs...so why pretend and just do it openly.
This just show you the level of just how far the leftist will go to again maintain the virtue signaling they so desperately need to feed their fantasy.
Actually taking their own damn children to watch men, most of which are gay strippers, to dress up as parodies of women, grossly exaggerated and oversexed as a presentation hosted by government owned institutions!!!!!

When a nation/society is militaristically slaughtering and occupying people all over the globe, and economically cannibalizing society at home to do so, the notion that you have lost any "decency" in what you normalize long ago left rational comprehension.

Absolutely.

When a nation/society is militaristically slaughtering and occupying people all over the globe, and economically cannibalizing society at home to do so, the notion that you have lost any "decency" in what you normalize long ago left rational comprehension.
Ahh... I see, so while things are fucked up in one way, your answer is to why not just let everything be totally fucked all the way around... right?
ANd, if you paid any attention, I am quite outspoken on corporatism and globalism. I have spoken out many times about how Washington is wholly corrupt, and almost completely and totally bought and paid for by special interest.
So... that bullshit you spewed won't fly. I don't look past any of that either.

Absolutely.

Ahh... I see, so while things are fucked up in one way, your answer is to why not just let everything be totally fucked all the way around... right?
ANd, if you paid any attention, I am quite outspoken on corporatism and globalism. I have spoken out many times about how Washington is wholly corrupt, and almost completely and totally bought and paid for by special interest.
If you can read and comprehend, everything is totally fucked all the way around... right? Rather the point, thanks.

Absolutely.

Standard tactic: Deflect, pivot, attack

And that is pretty much it.
Virtue signaling is monumentally more important to them than actual virtues.
The entire transgender fad is based completely on a false platform. It just isn't true. Transgenders are real for sure, but they are exceedingly rare. And the current construct does not even include the possibility that any men claiming to be transgender is simply a cross dresser. A man who is sexually aroused by dressing in women's clothes. They don't even consider the possibility of that in their narrative.
Those on the Oppressed side of the ledger have had standards & expectations lowered for them for generations now.

And as we see on this thread, those who point it out are immediately attacked in an effort to change the subject and put them on the defensive.
Of course.
These people will attack anyone, vehemently, because it challenges their fantasy land.
They need constant reassurance in order to maintain the alternate reality they created... and when someone makes that difficult - they flash out against them because deep down they know it is true.
I don't see it stopping. Decay is inevitable in empires.

Mac is being reasonable. What the hell?
Independents do tend to confuse some.

Ive never seen one so I can’t say.

The first time I went into a bar to drink as a teenager, some She-Male comes wondering into the joint. The bartender immediately point to the door and the man is gone. The barkeep thought that it would be corrupting to the morals of the patrons for someone of such low ethics to come in.

Now, if Drag Queens can corrupt men who are drinking, why is it ok in the current age for the Drag Queens to hang out in libraries with children?

The first time I went into a bar to drink as a teenager, some She-Male comes wondering into the joint. The bartender immediately point to the door and the man is gone. The barkeep thought that it would be corrupting to the morals of the patrons for someone of such low ethics to come in.

Obviously that was not the bar tenders standards for letting someone in.

Absolutely.

If you can read and comprehend, everything is totally fucked all the way around... right? Rather the point, thanks.

Uh no... you seem to want to concede, I don't.
As well as I have the intelligence to recognize one wrong, completely unrelated to another wrong, doesn't work as a deflection to the original wrong.
But you go right ahead and keep trolling everyone and trying to convince others of your moral superiority.
While we laugh at you.

Drag Queen Accidentally Flashes Children at Story Hour
At yet another Drag Queen Story Hour event, a drag queen reportedly accidentally flashed a group of children.

My ass this was an accident this was on purpose because this is how they think and act!!
Homosexuals are sick people
Some of them are.....

but then again.....some people are sick people in general....

but maybe you think they are sick because they have sex exactly like you do, except they are honest about it...and you aren't

but maybe you think they are sick because they have sex exactly like you do, except they are honest about it...and you aren't

I do think gays are broken toys

But the drag queens and trannies are the craziest we have seen - so far

Now, if Drag Queens can corrupt men who are drinking, why is it ok in the current age for the Drag Queens to hang out in libraries with children?
Maybe men who are drinking can't be trusted around Drag Queens.

At yet another Drag Queen Story Hour event, a drag queen reportedly accidentally flashed a group of children.

My ass this was an accident this was on purpose because this is how they think and act!!
don't want to believe this one well here take your little pick of fkn reality!!

View attachment 286887
So the kids were able to make it home safely? No mass shooting that day in that room?

Anyone going after Ghislaine Maxwell? Gee, wonder why.
Obviously, you have no kids. Probably a good thing for mankind.

This was no accident. Perv got his/her/it's marbles off by flashing little kids. He/she/it should be arrested and registered as a child sex offender.

View attachment 286887
So the kids were able to make it home safely? No mass shooting that day in that room?

This was no accident. Perv got his/her/it's marbles off by flashing little kids. He/she/it should be arrested and registered as a child sex offender.
My kids know how to spot fake virtue, yeah.

Absolutely.

As well as I have the intelligence to recognize one wrong, completely unrelated to another wrong, doesn't work as a deflection to the original wrong.
But you go right ahead and keep trolling everyone and trying to convince others of your moral superiority.
While we laugh at you.
Concede, no, you're merely unable to keep up.

View attachment 286887

My kids know how to spot fake virtue, yeah.
Is that what you call the crotch of a freak?

Absolutely.

While we laugh at you.
Concede, no, you're merely unable to keep up.
Haha.... child your experience in life is a microcosm of mine.
And the illusion you have that you, surely, must have more knowledge and experience than everyone else is one of the laughable things about youth.
You will, one day when you grow up, look back and realize like the rest of us - just how dumb we were when we were the know-it-all smart ass we thought we once were.

Forum List

Back