There are no words..

Pedophile tally, public school educators versus the Catholic Church? Oh please do. Do you have the data?

Study done by US Dept of Education

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests | News | LifeSite

You may sit now.

When you give in and provide a link to a liberal you only encourage the sophistry.

But you are if course correct. And I think the Catholic Church has learned it’s lesson about homosexual priests.

So when someone asks for data, a "family values" website claiming "but your public schools are more pedophile than our religioso schools so there" is what counts for an extensive study of the issue?

Isn't it odd that a religion had to learn that the homosexual buggereing kids is not cool while they load up buses with teenage boys to "protest" the rights of women.

Listen up asshole...the study linked was done by the US Dept of Education.

Address that and lose source crap you idiot

Here we are again, where everything in america lands eventually. "Your side has more pedophiles than my side, so there!". We are quite comfortable with buggering children in this society; for some. Epstein was conveniently laid to rest to save our aristocracy the embarrassment and still no one is going after Ghislaine Maxwell. America is about as interested in its children and future as it is in world peace.
Americans have been trained and misdirected. The end result is the sacrifice of children as to ba’al.
But people are starting to realize only a reboot will fix it.

Pedophile tally, public school educators versus the Catholic Church? Oh please do. Do you have the data?

Study done by US Dept of Education

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests | News | LifeSite

You may sit now.

When you give in and provide a link to a liberal you only encourage the sophistry.

But you are if course correct. And I think the Catholic Church has learned it’s lesson about homosexual priests.

So when someone asks for data, a "family values" website claiming "but your public schools are more pedophile than our religioso schools so there" is what counts for an extensive study of the issue?

Isn't it odd that a religion had to learn that the homosexual buggereing kids is not cool while they load up buses with teenage boys to "protest" the rights of women.

I didn't disagree that teachers couldn't be used as another example.

I have no idea what you are arguing.

mid you can’t keep up then you should just bow out. I understood her point.

Why are so many transgenders wanting to read at libraries.

Libraries seem to be losing their appeal, with the advent of all the digital ways to get books, music and magazines. I haven’t been to my library in at least three years, I get all my material online.

Libraries are hunting grounds
Bwa ha ha ha, but not the internet, right.

Of course it is. Your lame point?

You're struggling...find a diff thread to troll
If only you could follow a conversation through a thread.

I have.. you keep blabbering. Idiot

On another note..
Stay away from children...

You're the one squeaking about Priests then got your tail feathers in a ruff when it was pointed out educators do it far more often

Now you're backtracking

Leave the children alone

I did no such thing. I said teachers were also a valid example.

Drag Queen Story Hour Is Grooming Kids For Pedo Sex

Drag Queen Story Hour Is Grooming Kids For Pedo Sex
Compilation of news reports, and footage from drag queen events and the grooming pedophilic subtext that is going on behind the scenes.

upload_2019-10-29_14-2-11.png

Explain it to me if I have it wrong.

You're the one squeaking about Priests then got your tail feathers in a ruff when it was pointed out educators do it far more often

Now you're backtracking
No darling, this is a societal issue, hence the ubiquity in both scenarios. It's the same mindfuck believer-versus-thinker bullshit when reps and dems want to hissyfit over corruption.

Yeah, you're "both" correct because the entire system is corrupt. We all know Epstein was supplying the aristocracy with children to sodomize. Amyone going after Ghislaine Maxwell? Well there ya go.

Those suffering from gender dysphoria fall on the "Oppressed" side of the hardcore Left's Oppressed/Oppressor template.

We then must then defend them and attack for them and lower any standards for them.

We'll see a lot more of this, no doubt.
We must have control of the homeland's collective genitalia.

Those suffering from gender dysphoria fall on the "Oppressed" side of the hardcore Left's Oppressed/Oppressor template.

We then must then defend them and attack for them and lower any standards for them.

Why?

And that is pretty much it.
Virtue signaling is monumentally more important to them than actual virtues.
The entire transgender fad is based completely on a false platform. It just isn't true. Transgenders are real for sure, but they are exceedingly rare. And the current construct does not even include the possibility that any men claiming to be transgender is simply a cross dresser. A man who is sexually aroused by dressing in women's clothes. They don't even consider the possibility of that in their narrative.

Why?

That's my question, do you know why you require it so?
I don't. You just made that up in a transparent attempt at sarcasm to deflect from my point. Evidently you're not very honest.

Okay. Good to know.

The entire transgender fad is based completely on a false platform. It just isn't true. Transgenders are real for sure, but they are exceedingly rare. And the current construct does not even include the possibility that any men claiming to be transgender is simply a cross dresser. A man who is sexually aroused by dressing in women's clothes. They don't even consider the possibility of that in their narrative.
Those on the Oppressed side of the ledger have had standards & expectations lowered for them for generations now.

And as we see on this thread, those who point it out are immediately attacked in an effort to change the subject and put them on the defensive.

Perhaps some people are so tweaked they either don't know or don't care about the distinction.

Why?

That's my question, do you know why you require it so?
I don't. You just made that up in a transparent attempt at sarcasm to deflect from my point. Evidently you're not very honest.

Okay. Good to know.
Oh sure, only someone who agrees with you could be honest. Yes, the post that set you off was sarcasm hon.

Explain it to me if I have it wrong.

I don’t say you have it wrong. You said you were confused. But it wasn’t that hard to follow. A Marxist attacked the Catholic Church by suggesting homosexual priests attacked children. She pointed out that, as an example, more kids are abused by teachers.
Then she fell into the liberal link trap.

Those on the Oppressed side of the ledger have had standards & expectations lowered for them for generations now.

And as we see on this thread, those who point it out are immediately attacked in an effort to change the subject and put them on the defensive.
Of course.
These people will attack anyone, vehemently, because it challenges their fantasy land.
They need constant reassurance in order to maintain the alternate reality they created... and when someone makes that difficult - they flash out against them because deep down they know it is true.

Forum List

Back