There are no words..

pknopp said:
I commented on that already. It notes that actual stats are greatly lacking.

On top of that, I dont know what the point is supposed to be.
You Commented On Something You Haven't Read
And A Subject You Refuse To Know Anything About
You've Indicated Everything You Think You Know Is Anecdotal
Gleaned From Headlines You've Seen And Choose To Repeat
Because That's What You Do

Noted
Now You Can Stop Humping My Leg

Last edited:
LGBT PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY INSANE
Americans are insane.

Americans have been driven to the point of insanity. That’s quite a different scenario. Who’s doing the driving?

You seem to have a clue to the problem. But none for the fix. Which may be ok....knowing can be a fix itself for individual sanity.
It wasn’t Guy Montag who was crazy. His society was.
Likewise Harrison Bergeron. Or Winston Smith. They all became free in a moment of realization.

LGBT PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY INSANE
Americans are insane.

Americans have been intentionally driven to the point of insanity and dysfunction. But who’s doing the driving and why?

You seem to have a clue to the problem. But none for the fix. Which Is a start at least. Just the recognition can preserve individual sanity.
It wasn’t Guy Montag who was crazy. His society was.
Likewise Harrison Bergeron. And Winston Smith.

Drag Queen Accidentally Flashes Children at Story Hour
At yet another Drag Queen Story Hour event, a drag queen reportedly accidentally flashed a group of children.

My ass this was an accident this was on purpose because this is how they think and act!!
don't want to believe this one well here take your little pick of fkn reality!!

View attachment 286887
Who gives a shit?

and what the hell are you doing online where you are always so immersed in the dregs of society? You’re always posting sick shit.

The fact you don't "give a shit" speaks volumes
You people want to live in the muck, just so that you can bitch about how nasty it is. You’re not happy unless you’re miserable. It’s why so many of you are addicted to FoxNews. You need your daily anger fix.
The fact remains LGBT people are mentally insane

Poor kids are more likely to experience hunger. And food insecurity has a lifelong effect: lower reading and math scores, more physical and mental health problems, more emotional and behavioral problems and a greater chance of obesity. — Feeding America

I got a little problem with that oxymoron. If they experience hunger then they won't be obese. And so few kids in America die of starvation its a stat the gov't doesn't even keep. I believe the number was under 10 last year.

Left Wrong-wing filth can't even get their lies straight.

pknopp said:
I commented on that already. It notes that actual stats are greatly lacking.

On top of that, I dont know what the point is supposed to be.
You Commented On Something You Haven't Read
And A Subject You Refuse To Know Anything About
You've Indicated Everything You Think You Know Is Anecdotal
Gleaned From Headlines You've Seen And Choose To Repeat
Because That's What You Do

Noted
Now You Can Stop Humping My Leg

Did you state a point? No, rather than discuss what I said you feel this incredible need to attack me.

It's sad really.

Fake news

OMFG PLEASE DONN'T BE A PHUCKEN MORON ANND ALLOW YOUR PATHETIC FEAR TO . DENY THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN YOU ASSHOLE!!

WAIT UNTIL ONE GETS YOUR KID OR GRAND KID HEHEHEH pathetic puke fks like you believe it then. Fucken kid pays the prices for leftist STUPIDITY OF FKNN MORON genetics!!

Last edited:
Fake news

Prove it asshole.

I'll wait, little man

You're looking sad here trying to defend it and people now wonder about you.

Think hard.... creep
You prove it..scabby bitch.

Do it again...reported.

Tired of you left loons and your perveted shit with children

We all see it

isn't the same ppl who cheat accuse others of doing the act when in reality it's they who are doing it same must go for the way ppl ATTACK the rights of these mental losers they must want to do it themselves or are doing it themselves...

Last edited:
From one of the links:

I’m going to use the word “allegedly” in my post title because the original source is posting what they say is a blurred image of the incident.
We can’t corroborate the evidence.

The only proof left for those who want to keep denying it dunce is GO TO ONE where do you live they have one in your state DUNCE GO TO IT watch and then take your ALLEGED FAKE CHIT and grow a brain for facts not denial.

HOW MUCH MORE G.D PROOF DO U NEED WHEN IT'S THEIR WEB SITE --------

upload_2019-10-31_8-8-41.png

LETS HAVE THEM TALK SEX ARE U PHUCKENN SERIOUS!!

upload_2019-10-31_8-9-44.png

Gender Identity | CPL Action

IF IT IS SO GAWD DAM ALLEGED WHY ARE GROUPS DOING THIS WHY ARE WE FIGHTING BACK AT COURT LEVEL IF THE SHIT IS SO FKN FAKE AND ALLEGED GROW A FREAKING REALITY BRAIN!!

ALL THE INFORMATION IN THE WORLD SO YOU CAN HELP KEEP YOUR KID FROM BEINNG A GAWD DAM VICTIM

The affirmation of gender dysphoria has no basis in science, harms children and is highly controversial among experts.

Gender Ideology

From one of the links:

I’m going to use the word “allegedly” in my post title because the original source is posting what they say is a blurred image of the incident.
We can’t corroborate the evidence.

The only proof left for those who want to keep denying it dunce is GO TO ONE where do you live they have one in your state DUNCE GO TO IT watch and then take your ALLEGED FAKE CHIT and grow a brain for facts not denial.

HOW MUCH MORE G.D PROOF DO U NEED WHEN IT'S THEIR WEB SITE --------

View attachment 287283

LETS HAVE THEM TALK SEX ARE U PHUCKENN SERIOUS!!

View attachment 287284

Gender Identity | CPL Action

IF IT IS SO GAWD DAM ALLEGED WHY ARE GROUPS DOING THIS WHY ARE WE FIGHTING BACK AT COURT LEVEL IF THE SHIT IS SO FKN FAKE AND ALLEGED GROW A FREAKING REALITY BRAIN!!

ALL THE INFORMATION IN THE WORLD SO YOU CAN HELP KEEP YOUR KID FROM BEINNG A GAWD DAM VICTIM

The affirmation of gender dysphoria has no basis in science, harms children and is highly controversial among experts.

Gender Ideology

a few more sites :

upload_2019-10-31_8-19-1.png

Is the Austin Drag Festival Seriously Featuring a Child?! ⋆ Activist Mommy

AGAIN HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO U NEED GO TO ONE AND WATCH IT THEY TELL YOU THEIR DATES PROUDLY WITH NO SHAME!!!!!!!!!

upload_2019-10-31_8-20-37.png

MILK QUEEN EVEN GAVE IT'S FACEBOOK PAGE

upload_2019-10-31_8-26-43.png

Milk Queen

Forum List

Back