If people think Trump supporters are white hoodied NAZIS. Then.....

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
1- If a Progressive has a Trump supporting mother, that means he was weaned by a NAZI, right?

2- If a Progressive has 15 Trump supporting relatives in the entire family, then these 15 are Cross Burning white sheet wearing terrorists right?

3-If a Progressive finds out his friends are Trump supporters, then his friends think making lamp shades out of skin is cool, right?

I try and think of the logic from all sides of an issue. My logic here is from the TV talking heads that say every Trump Supporter approves of gassing people by the 1000's. So I asked the above points.

Thanks for reading

39834918_2088962824450345_5918653989758435328_n.jpg

then-liberals-dressed-as-vaginas-called-everyone-nazis-started-riots-thats-how-trump-won-second-term.jpg

3c1byh.jpg

1- If a Progressive has a Trump supporting mother, that means he was weaned by a NAZI, right?

2- If a Progressive has 15 Trump supporting relatives in the entire family, then these 15 are Cross Burning white sheet wearing terrorists right?

3-If a Progressive finds out his friends are Trump supporters, then his friends think making lamp shades out of skin is cool, right?

I try and think of the logic from all sides of an issue. My logic here is from the TV talking heads that say every Trump Supporter approves of gassing people by the 1000's. So I asked the above points.

Thanks for reading

Did you fall off the turnip truck on the way to civics class?

Nazis are not "white-hooded". The Klan is white-hooded.

"Progressives" were around from roughly 1890 to 1920.

Obviously logic doesn't play a part in your posting. Go back to the minor leagues and come back when you have a game, Hunior.

not all are neo nazis.

but all are poorly educated & donny loves them long time.

Thanks for reading

Obviously logic doesn't play a part in your posting. Go back to the minor leagues and come back when you have a game, Hunior.

& teddy roosevelt... a REPUBLICAN founded the progressive party.

huh - funny that.

Thanks for reading

huh - funny that.

Yep, in 1912.

The next one by that name was founded 12 years later to run Robert LaFollette for President -- another Republican.

Last edited:
Once AGAIN Noob --- Neither Beto O'Rourke nor CNN post here. Apparently you're afraid of real people.

It's revealing that all you do to set up strawmen is post videos of somebody else. As I always say, if you can't articulate your point, you prolly DON'T HAVE ONE.

Thanks for reading

huh - funny that.
That was hilarious. I love your sense of humor.

Once AGAIN Noob --- Neither Beto O'Rourke nor CNN post here. Apparently you're afraid of real people.

It's revealing that all you do to set up strawmen is post videos of somebody else. As I always say, if you can't articulate your point, you prolly DON'T HAVE ONE.
My point is that most libs believe what I said. At 105,000 posts you should know that. My God I never seen someone with 105,000 posts. Incredible

My point is that most libs believe what I said. At 105,000 posts you should know that. My God I never seen someone with 105,000 posts. Incredible

See what I mean about strawmen? YOU, a Noob without portfolio exhibiting no rhetorical skills whatsoever, purport to speak for "most libs"?? FUCK outta here.

This is all flying right over your pointy head, isn't it.

See what I mean about strawmen? YOU, a Noob without portfolio exhibiting no rhetorical skills whatsoever, purport to speak for "most libs"?? FUCK outta here.

This is all flying right over your pointy head, isn't it.
Dude. At 105,000 posts you are far far superior than I am in knowledge. So I will no longer be embarrassed by your far superior intellect. Have a great life

Forum List

Back