There are no words..

When you give in and provide a link to a liberal you only encourage the sophistry.

But you are if course correct. And I think the Catholic Church has learned it’s lesson about homosexual priests.

So when someone asks for data, a "family values" website claiming "but your public schools are more pedophile than our religioso schools so there" is what counts for an extensive study of the issue?

Isn't it odd that a religion had to learn that the homosexual buggereing kids is not cool while they load up buses with teenage boys to "protest" the rights of women.

Listen up asshole...the study linked was done by the US Dept of Education.

Address that and lose source crap you idiot

I didn't disagree that teachers couldn't be used as another example.

I have no idea what you are arguing.

You're the one squeaking about Priests then got your tail feathers in a ruff when it was pointed out educators do it far more often

Now you're backtracking
No darling, this is a societal issue, hence the ubiquity in both scenarios. It's the same mindfuck believer-versus-thinker bullshit when reps and dems want to hissyfit over corruption.

Yeah, you're "both" correct because the entire system is corrupt. We all know Epstein was supplying the aristocracy with children to sodomize. Amyone going after Ghislaine Maxwell? Well there ya go.
Then why did you specify priests rather than society?

When you give in and provide a link to a liberal you only encourage the sophistry.

But you are if course correct. And I think the Catholic Church has learned it’s lesson about homosexual priests.

So when someone asks for data, a "family values" website claiming "but your public schools are more pedophile than our religioso schools so there" is what counts for an extensive study of the issue?

Isn't it odd that a religion had to learn that the homosexual buggereing kids is not cool while they load up buses with teenage boys to "protest" the rights of women.

You're the one squeaking about Priests then got your tail feathers in a ruff when it was pointed out educators do it far more often

Now you're backtracking

Leave the children alone

I did no such thing. I said teachers were also a valid example.

No you attacked the Church then when it was pointed out public educators are far worse you're trying to save face..but only after you attacked source then realized you were cornered.

I'm onto you

Those suffering from gender dysphoria fall on the "Oppressed" side of the hardcore Left's Oppressed/Oppressor template.

We then must then defend them and attack for them and lower any standards for them.

We'll see a lot more of this, no doubt.
We must have control of the homeland's collective genitalia.
Why?

That's my question, do you know why you require it so?
I don't. You just made that up in a transparent attempt at sarcasm to deflect from my point. Evidently you're not very honest.

Okay. Good to know.
Oh sure, only someone who agrees with you could be honest. Yes, the post that set you off was sarcasm hon.
Okay, thanks. I'm all on the defensive now and feeling brittle.

mid you can’t keep up then you should just bow out. I understood her point.

Explain it to me if I have it wrong.

I don’t say you have it wrong. You said you were confused. But it wasn’t that hard to follow. A Marxist attacked the Catholic Church by suggesting homosexual priests attacked children. She pointed out that, as an example, more kids are abused by teachers.
Then she fell into the liberal link trap.

Odd....I mentioned the Catholic Church. We have had far too many Priests (and teachers) prey on children.

Those suffering from gender dysphoria fall on the "Oppressed" side of the hardcore Left's Oppressed/Oppressor template.

We then must then defend them and attack for them and lower any standards for them.

And that is pretty much it.
Virtue signaling is monumentally more important to them than actual virtues.
The entire transgender fad is based completely on a false platform. It just isn't true. Transgenders are real for sure, but they are exceedingly rare. And the current construct does not even include the possibility that any men claiming to be transgender is simply a cross dresser. A man who is sexually aroused by dressing in women's clothes. They don't even consider the possibility of that in their narrative.
Those on the Oppressed side of the ledger have had standards & expectations lowered for them for generations now.

And as we see on this thread, those who point it out are immediately attacked in an effort to change the subject and put them on the defensive.
Of course.
These people will attack anyone, vehemently, because it challenges their fantasy land.
They need constant reassurance in order to maintain the alternate reality they created... and when someone makes that difficult - they flash out against them because deep down they know it is true.
I don't see it stopping. Decay is inevitable in empires.

Now you're backtracking
No darling, this is a societal issue, hence the ubiquity in both scenarios. It's the same mindfuck believer-versus-thinker bullshit when reps and dems want to hissyfit over corruption.

Yeah, you're "both" correct because the entire system is corrupt. We all know Epstein was supplying the aristocracy with children to sodomize. Amyone going after Ghislaine Maxwell? Well there ya go.

First example that came into my head. Perhaps the one that also should be held to the highest standard.

The entire transgender fad is based completely on a false platform. It just isn't true. Transgenders are real for sure, but they are exceedingly rare. And the current construct does not even include the possibility that any men claiming to be transgender is simply a cross dresser. A man who is sexually aroused by dressing in women's clothes. They don't even consider the possibility of that in their narrative.

Perhaps some people are so tweaked they either don't know or don't care about the distinction.
Ah, but they do not want there to be a distinction. That is the crux of it.
It is impossible to not know that a great deal of "transgenders" are cross dressers and gay effeminate men enjoying the freedom of dressing feminine. And they Goddamn well want everyone to support that fantasy or else!! Again, because admitting that even ONE transgender is faking it, opens the door to examining who is real and who isn't.

Perhaps some people are so tweaked they either don't know or don't care about the distinction.
It is impossible to not know that a great deal of "transgenders" are cross dressers and gay effeminate men enjoying the freedom of dressing feminine. And the Goddamn well want everyone to support that fantasy or else!! Again, because admitting that even ONE transgender is faking it, opens the door to examining who is real and who isn't.
Well, remember, even those who fake it fall on the Oppressed side of the ledger.

It doesn't matter.

Now you're backtracking

Leave the children alone

No you attacked the Church then when it was pointed out public educators are far worse you're trying to save face..but only after you attacked source then realized you were cornered.

I'm onto you

There is nothing to suggest far worse since even your link notes that actual stats are lacking.

While it may have happened I also don't recall reading about pedophilia teachers simply being moved to another school to continue doing what they were doing.

Those on the Oppressed side of the ledger have had standards & expectations lowered for them for generations now.

And as we see on this thread, those who point it out are immediately attacked in an effort to change the subject and put them on the defensive.
Of course.
These people will attack anyone, vehemently, because it challenges their fantasy land.
They need constant reassurance in order to maintain the alternate reality they created... and when someone makes that difficult - they flash out against them because deep down they know it is true.

Mac is being reasonable. What the hell?

Now you're backtracking

Leave the children alone

I'm onto you

The fact is, and one would think the issue might be; your nation's/society's children are routinely fucked and trafficked and your society does nothing to end the practice that your aristocracy, your educators, your religious leaders and political leaders engage in as a matter of routine and favor trading.

It is impossible to not know that a great deal of "transgenders" are cross dressers and gay effeminate men enjoying the freedom of dressing feminine. And the Goddamn well want everyone to support that fantasy or else!! Again, because admitting that even ONE transgender is faking it, opens the door to examining who is real and who isn't.
Well, remember, even those who fake it fall on the Oppressed side of the ledger.

It doesn't matter.
Agreed.

Now you're backtracking

It's not a social issue freak it's about protecting vulnerable children.

Take your society crap and shove off.

Of course.

Mac is being reasonable. What the hell?
Independents do tend to confuse some.

Now you're backtracking

Your society is not protecting its children love, which is to say WE aren't. Which is why we require endless blame; so we can escape our responsibility as members of society.

Now you're backtracking

First example that came into my head. Perhaps the one that also should be held to the highest standard.

that’s the second question not directed at you which you answered.

While it may have happened I also don't recall reading about pedophilia teachers simply being moved to another school to continue doing what they were doing.
Actually that does happen. Certainly not grade school or junior high children, but teachers who has "issues" with high school kids were indeed moved to other schools.
Two teachers when I was on high school married a student after graduation, one retired from the same school. The girl was a student in his vocational class he taught for two years, 3 hours a day. It is beyond obvious something was already going on when they married the summer she graduated.

Now you're backtracking

Leave the children alone

I'm onto you

There is nothing to suggest far worse since even your link notes that actual stats are lacking.

You revert back to links. Stay the fuck away from children.

Ball smashed back into your court.

I have ZERO tolerance for anyone trying to defend this shit. None

Now you're backtracking

Leave the children alone

I'm onto you

You revert back to links. Stay the fuck away from children.

Ball smashed back into your court.

I have ZERO tolerance for anyone trying to defend this shit. None

Of note is that you are. Epstein trafficked kids to your political elites.

Now you're backtracking

Your society is not protecting its children love, which is to say WE aren't. Which is why we require endless blame; so we can escape our responsibility as members of society.

Fuck off and stay away from children

I've seen the damage it causes.

And take your "love" and stick it up your ass.

Understand that

Forum List

Back