The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

Guypinestra,

Do you realize there were thousands of things within those building that would have caused secondary explosions?

Do you realize that in an office fire there would be many secondary explosions.

Do you realize that most of your witnesses had no idea what they heard and that they don't place the time of the explosions that they heard.

Do you realize that there were no explosions reported at the time of the actual collapses.

All reports of a van packed with explosives were never found to have any factual basis.

There were no explosions that acted like or sounded like controlled demolition explosions....

Explosions do not necessarily mean explosives............

By the way Paul your wasting your time with agent troll Gomer Pyle Ollie.His handlers pay him a lot of money.No way would he keep coming back here all the time for his constant ass beatings he gets for free.

By the way Paul your wasting your time with agent troll Gomer Pyle Ollie.His handlers pay him a lot of money.No way would he keep coming back here all the time for his constant ass beatings he gets for free.

Hey 911nutjob, damn shame you still can't prove anything. And how many times must I remind you that Gomer was a fake Marine and that I am a Real live in your face Sergeant?

So come on 911nutjob, find some proof and come give me that ass beating you are always talking about but never giving.........

I'll wait...............:lol::lol::lol:

Guypinestra,

Do you realize there were thousands of things within those building that would have caused secondary explosions?
Name some...

Caused by...

Do you realize that most of your witnesses had no idea what they heard and that they don't place the time of the explosions that they heard.
The firemen were very explicit on both points. Explosions on the lower floors just before the collapse.

Do you realize that there were no explosions reported at the time of the actual collapses.
See above...

All reports of a van packed with explosives were never found to have any factual basis.
I didn't say it was a van, that was speculation as to what CAUSED the sub-basement explosions.

There were no explosions that acted like or sounded like controlled demolition explosions....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow]9/11 NYC Firefighters Controlled Demolition - YouTube[/ame]

BULLSHIT!!

Guypinestra,

Name some...

Caused by...

The firemen were very explicit on both points. Explosions on the lower floors just before the collapse.

See above...

I didn't say it was a van, that was speculation as to what CAUSED the sub-basement explosions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow]9/11 NYC Firefighters Controlled Demolition - YouTube[/ame]

BULLSHIT!!

Like I told Paul Guy,your wasting your time and breath on Gomer Pyle Ollie.This guy is a disinfo agent troll.You'll find out you get nowhere with him..He comes back with retarded comments as you just found out that explosions dont mean explosives.the sign of a troll.

Last edited:
Guypinestra,

Name some...

Caused by...

See above...

BULLSHIT!!

Name some? Really? How old are you? You were never taught not to throw batteries into a fire? How about compressors? You know like in a refrigeration unit. Like in an office refrigerator or a vending machine. Batteries from computers to wall clocks to the massive battery back up system installed in one of the towers. And in the mess these planes made God only knows what chemicals mixed with what that could have exploded.... A little common sense helps....

Please provide video or audio of the lower floor explosions just before the collapse, Which by the way would have cause the collapse to be from the bottom up not the top down........

Sorry your video does not prove controlled demolition. especially if you want there to be explosives going off in the lower floors........

Yep, the Internet is full of these guys. I think it's a government jobs program for dumb kids in their Momma's basements...

Yep, the Internet is full of these guys. I think it's a government jobs program for dumb kids in their Momma's basements...

Awe another denier. Go hold hands with 911nutjob now.......... And if you ever figure out where I'm siupposed to be getting paid from let me know. They owe me a bundle......

Name some? Really? How old are you? You were never taught not to throw batteries into a fire? How about compressors? You know like in a refrigeration unit. Like in an office refrigerator or a vending machine. Batteries from computers to wall clocks to the massive battery back up system installed in one of the towers. And in the mess these planes made God only knows what chemicals mixed with what that could have exploded.... A little common sense helps....

Please provide video or audio of the lower floor explosions just before the collapse, Which by the way would have cause the collapse to be from the bottom up not the top down........

Sorry your video does not prove controlled demolition. especially if you want there to be explosives going off in the lower floors........
Hey Ollie, slinging insults won't get you very far, and if you're trying to convince me that batteries can cause explosions loud enough to scare people 3 blocks away you're wasting your time.

Jet fuel is nothing more than kerosene, it burns a helluva lot cooler than the 3000 degree rating of the steel columns. Fire didn't have a damned thing to do with the collapse.

The lower floor explosions did just what they were designed to do, take out the structural supports in the center of the building. Seconds later the floor by floor demo charges brought the building down at damned near freefall speed. Impossible unless it's PLANNED that way.

Hey Ollie, slinging insults won't get you very far, and if you're trying to convince me that batteries can cause explosions loud enough to scare people 3 blocks away you're wasting your time.

Jet fuel is nothing more than kerosene, it burns a helluva lot cooler than the 3000 degree rating of the steel columns. Fire didn't have a damned thing to do with the collapse.

The lower floor explosions did just what they were designed to do, take out the structural supports in the center of the building. Seconds later the floor by floor demo charges brought the building down at damned near freefall speed. Impossible unless it's PLANNED that way.

Gomer trys to get us to think that the air pressure from the collapse of the floors is what caused the steel beams to fly over 600 feet in the sir and it caused body parts to be found blocks away as well.:lol: oh and here is his most hysterical comedy bit he has ever come up with.that bld 7 was pullled by cables.:lol: I practically fell out of my chair when I heard that one.Im serious,he really said that.he wont deny it.:lol:

so DID you by chance watch this other video of Pauls below?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

I see handjob's hydrophilic cousin is here.
this statement is complete bullshit:"Jet fuel is nothing more than kerosene, it burns a helluva lot cooler than the 3000 degree rating of the steel columns."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGsOkT__M7Y]National Geographic Science & Conspiracy Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: Maybe? All the same angry trolls do seem to be here around the clock. Why would they want to spend so much time on a Conspiracy Theory Forum? They must be getting paid. I'm sure it aint much, but they have to be getting paid. No one defends Government lies so vigorously for free. There has to be a motivation for them to spend so much time here attacking. So maybe you are onto something?

Just a couple of points to make about your video.

1. Jet fuel from the ruptured wings wasn't contained in a pool, it was flowing down stairs and elevator shafts. This means that whatever was burning in the building after the first minute or so was burning @ 800 degrees, not 2,000.

2. The steel I-beam used in the video was much smaller than the steel in the towers, giving it much less resistance to heat fatigue. Just guessing here, but probably by a factor of 5, at least.

3. Having worked in steel building construction I can assure you that the spray-on insulation covering those beams was NOT knocked off. In retrofit and remodeling of these buildings it takes tools and time to clear it from even a small (12"X12") area.

Gomer trys to get us to think that the air pressure from the collapse of the floors is what caused the steel beams to fly over 600 feet in the sir and it caused body parts to be found blocks away as well.:lol: oh and here is his most hysterical comedy bit he has ever come up with.that bld 7 was pullled by cables.:lol: I practically fell out of my chair when I heard that one.Im serious,he really said that.he wont deny it.:lol:

so DID you by chance watch this other video of Pauls below?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

How fucking stupid are you going to be today, please provide any post where I claimed that Building 7 was Pulled by cables..............

That should show your lack of reading comprehension.............

1. Jet fuel from the ruptured wings wasn't contained in a pool, it was flowing down stairs and elevator shafts. This means that whatever was burning in the building after the first minute or so was burning @ 800 degrees, not 2,000.

2. The steel I-beam used in the video was much smaller than the steel in the towers, giving it much less resistance to heat fatigue. Just guessing here, but probably by a factor of 5, at least.

3. Having worked in steel building construction I can assure you that the spray-on insulation covering those beams was NOT knocked off. In retrofit and remodeling of these buildings it takes tools and time to clear it from even a small (12"X12") area.

And you have now regulated yourself to the same level as the other truthers here.
Incapable of rational thought. Please carry on.........

And you have now regulated yourself to the same level as the other truthers here.

Rational thought I can handle, would you care to provide one?

Or are you just the chained attack dog barking at the fence?

And it's relegated, not regulated, you fucking MORON!!!

Last edited:

Rational thought I can handle, would you care to provide one?

Or are you just the chained attack dog barking at the fence?

And it's relegated, not regulated, you fucking MORON!!!

Need I say more?

sorry shit for brains but once any fuel is ignited it burns at a constant rate no matter if it's moving or not.
like all twoofers you missed the point, 800 degrees is more then enough heat to WEAKEN STEEL TO THE POINT OF FAILURE WHEN IT'S CARRYING A LOAD.NO MATTER WHAT GRADE THE STEEL IS.
2. YOUR COMMENT ABOUT INSULATION IS ALSO BULLSHIT SPRAY ON INSULATION LIKE EVERY THING ELSE GETS WEATHERED AND WEAK WITH TIME.
I'VE BEEN IN STRUCTURES WHEN THE SPRAY ON IS SO WEATHERED THAT IT FALLS OFF THE STEEL IN CHUCKS. (THANKS FOR PLAYING ) cue buzzer....

Forum List

Back