The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

united airlines flight 93 slammed into the earth sept. 11 near shanksville, somerset county, at more than 500 mph, with a ferocity that disintegrated metal, bone and flesh. It took more than three months to identify the remains of the 40 passengers and crew, and, by process of elimination, the four hijackers.

Those remains were gathered by the fbi and other investigators from the 50-foot-deep pit the boeing 757 jet gouged in a reclaimed strip mine, and from the woods adjoining the crash site.

But searchers also gathered surprisingly intact mementos of lives lost.

Those items, such as a wedding ring and other jewelry, photos, credit cards, purses and their contents, shoes, a wallet and currency, are among seven boxes of identified personal effects salvaged from the site. They sit in an el segundo, calif., mortuary and will be returned to victims' families in february.

flight 93 victims' effects to go back to families

notice nowhere in this list does it say hardrives...Ollie

united airlines flight 93 slammed into the earth sept. 11 near shanksville, somerset county, at more than 500 mph, with a ferocity that disintegrated metal, bone and flesh. It took more than three months to identify the remains of the 40 passengers and crew, and, by process of elimination, the four hijackers.

Those remains were gathered by the fbi and other investigators from the 50-foot-deep pit the boeing 757 jet gouged in a reclaimed strip mine, and from the woods adjoining the crash site.

Those items, such as a wedding ring and other jewelry, photos, credit cards, purses and their contents, shoes, a wallet and currency, are among seven boxes of identified personal effects salvaged from the site. They sit in an el segundo, calif., mortuary and will be returned to victims' families in february.

notice nowhere in this list does it say hardrives...Ollie

Well gee, how many hard drives were in that field that this list is talking about?
Are you denying that hard drives were recovered from the twin towers? Please tell me you are.......

notice nowhere in this list does it say hardrives...ollie

well gee, how many hard drives were in that field that this list is talking about?
Are you denying that hard drives were recovered from the twin towers? Please tell me you are.......

are you trying to claim they recovered hardrives from the alleged hijackers in the rubble of wtc ??

notice nowhere in this list does it say hardrives...ollie

well gee, how many hard drives were in that field that this list is talking about?

are you trying to claim they recovered hardrives from the alleged hijackers in the rubble of wtc ??

No, I never said that, I said hard drives not hijackers hard drives........

This is an interesting thread, I'm surprised the news video of the basement explosions prior to the collapse aren't here...

This is an interesting thread, I'm surprised the news video of the basement explosions prior to the collapse aren't here...

Please feel free to post them......... I am always happy to debunk anything new.........

Too happy unfortunately. You've closed your mind completely. And that's very sad.

Actually I've probably looked at both sides of this more than you have. And I made a rational decision based upon the real evidence. You know, things that could actually be proven or used in a court room........

Please feel free to post them......... I am always happy to debunk anything new.........

Too happy unfortunately. You've closed your mind completely. And that's very sad.

Actually I've probably looked at both sides of this more than you have. And I made a rational decision based upon the real evidence. You know, things that could actually be proven or used in a court room........

Well, good for you. Whatever makes you happy i guess. But others feel there should be another more credible 9/11 Investigation. And many of these others are 9/11 Families. Many feel their Government did lie to them. I think we owe it to them especially. It's time for a new investigation.

please feel free to post them......... I am always happy to debunk anything new.........

too happy unfortunately. You've closed your mind completely. And that's very sad.

actually i've probably looked at both sides of this more than you have. And i made a rational decision based upon the real evidence. You know, things that could actually be proven or used in a court room........

you mean like sworn statements and wittiness reports backed by leading engineers and scientist ????

If they had the proof, they'd be in front of a judge. They arent...so theres the real "truth" of the matter, they're either grotesquely incompetent and probably gay or they are lying through their meth-destroyed teeth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy63w&feature=related]9/11 Firefighters Reveal Bombs Destroyed WTC lobby - YouTube[/ame]

too happy unfortunately. You've closed your mind completely. And that's very sad.

actually i've probably looked at both sides of this more than you have. And i made a rational decision based upon the real evidence. You know, things that could actually be proven or used in a court room........

you mean like sworn statements and wittiness reports backed by leading engineers and scientist ????

Yep, like more than .001% of them..........

Forum List

Back