The World Protests Against Israel

Whoever told you that apparently doesn't know that the Constitution allows for the freedom of speech. You don't have to appreciate what he says, you simply have to acknowledge his right to say it.

what a moron. telling somebody to shut up is not the same as shutting off their speech.

jesus, are you this fukin' stupid in real life?

The Constitution says nothing about having a duty to acknowledge idiocies. With freedom of speech comes the freedom to disagree and tell some asshole to shut the fuk up.

now shut the fuk up kevin.
:eusa_whistle:

see? where your rights violated?

what a moron :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was simply making a comment on his opinion, as you are commenting on my comment.

Well ABS is not the owner of this board, as far as I know.

Nope......just a lowly underling poster.

But, as someone who has spent the better part of their adult life in service to this country, I feel that I've got the right to tell someone to leave if they don't like it here.

I defended it, that douchebag didn't. He's a coward and a blowhard who supports whatever fucked up cause that he deems worthy.

Only trouble is......most of 'em ain't.

I was simply making a comment on his opinion, as you are commenting on my comment.

Well ABS is not the owner of this board, as far as I know.

and here is your...ahem.... coment...

View Post
Whoever told you that apparently doesn't know that the Constitution allows for the freedom of speech. You don't have to appreciate what he says, you simply have to acknowledge his right to say it.

nobody has to do any such thing.

get IT?

'We are all Palestinians'. A few people set cars alight in Paris
You can't make shit like this up.

As for your call for a boycott, the neo-nazis on this board consider boycotts justification for genocide. Do you agree with them?

It is most likely that MOST of those who sympathize with the PALs are NOT protesting in the streets. They most likely have real lives that don't involve marching alongside hateful pigs. It's like why I stopped going to anti-anything rallies...the hate and anger in the air is thick enough to slice with a knife.

Most people live quiet lives of desperation and fear and loathing in silence.

None of this is contrary to what I've posted on the matter. Those who are protesting are sympathetic to the cause of the protest.

what do you think about this definition:

reactionary
Main Entry:
re·ac·tion·ary
Pronunciation:
\rē-ˈak-shə-ˌner-ē\
Function:
adjective
Date:

: relating to, marked by, or favoring reaction ; especially : ultraconservative in politics
— reactionary noun
— re·ac·tion·ary·ism Listen to the pronunciation of reactionaryism \-ˌi-zəm\ noun

You can't make shit like this up.

As for your call for a boycott, the neo-nazis on this board consider boycotts justification for genocide. Do you agree with them?

You are free to believe whatever you choose.

Boycott arab nations in response if you choose.

Don't buy their oil.

I couldn't give a rats ass what "neo-nazis" think or believe.

Why am I getting the impression we are all speaking over each other?

None of this is contrary to what I've posted on the matter. Those who are protesting are sympathetic to the cause of the protest.

but here is what I was replying to:

Originally Posted by pfife:
If they aren't protesting, they probably don't sympathize w/ the protests.

I wrote about as you did...those who aren't protesting.

see?

disingenuous again

but here is what I was replying to:

I wrote about as you did...those who aren't protesting.

see?

disingenuous again

LOL I admitted I was wrong.

Now you can admit you were wrong by calling me disingenuous, since I was clearly just mistaken, by my own admission.

Forum List

Back