The World Protests Against Israel

The great thing about America is that you can freely voice your opinion. Telling him to leave because of his opinion is wrong.

Agreed. Same as some writing me to not interact with BAC. I don't agree with him on most issues, indeed from what I can recall, only that we should speak to each other with respect is about it. Well I think he's nice and cute, but totally off topic. ;) BTW, he's also got both quick wit and mind.

In the US I think it's important that we discuss issues from all perspectives. There may never be a 'meet', but lines of talk should remain open. Otherwise we of all nations could go the route of ME, too much 'diversity' if we lose site of what makes us Americans.

The great thing about America is that you can freely voice your opinion. Telling him to leave because of his opinion is wrong.

Hey.......that dumb fuck said he wanted to boycott America.

I figure if he's truly committed as he says he is, he should start with his own sorry ass.

Re-read the post. This is what he said.......

If he's calling for it, then shouldn't he participate?

Well I'm not going to argue the meaning of what another poster on this board said, because he can clear it up. But you're still wrong for telling him to leave the country simply because you don't like his opinion.

Well I'm not going to argue the meaning of what another poster on this board said, because he can clear it up. But you're still wrong for telling him to leave the country simply because you don't like his opinion.

Listen.......I was told repeatedly that if I didn't like this country, to get the fuck out.

While I was in the military.

Never spoke bad about America, nor do I appreciate when others call for fucked up things like Black Hole Ass.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, regardless of how I perceive it to be one-sided and closed minded. ;) but then I would that.

You are throwing out a gauntlet of there is no side but the Palestinians, being in lockstep with the anti-Semites world over. Indeed, many of them don't even both with the conflict, just 'kill the Jews'.

As usual I respect your thoughts and opinion .. however, Ipercieve your thoughts on this to be just as one-sided and closed-minded as you do mine. You keep talking about "anti-semites" when there are more than a few Jews involved in the protests. Are they "antisemites" as well?

As I said before, those who defend the zionist position .. so be it. Frankly, I'm tired of even arguing it.

Many of us who do not support the zionist position are busy formulating and joining a growing call to boycott the US and Israel.

Let truth be determined there.

Listen.......I was told repeatedly that if I didn't like this country, to get the fuck out.

While I was in the military.

Never spoke bad about America, nor do I appreciate when others call for fucked up things like Black Hole Ass.

Whoever told you that apparently doesn't know that the Constitution allows for the freedom of speech. You don't have to appreciate what he says, you simply have to acknowledge his right to say it.

He's a blip on my compuer screen ..I didn't even read that bullshit until I read your post.

"take my house and my cars"

:lol:

Agreed. Same as some writing me to not interact with BAC. I don't agree with him on most issues, indeed from what I can recall, only that we should speak to each other with respect is about it. Well I think he's nice and cute, but totally off topic. ;) BTW, he's also got both quick wit and mind.

In the US I think it's important that we discuss issues from all perspectives. There may never be a 'meet', but lines of talk should remain open. Otherwise we of all nations could go the route of ME, too much 'diversity' if we lose site of what makes us Americans.
Talking beats the heck outta bombs and bullets.

If they aren't protesting, they probably don't sympathize w/ the protests.

stop hanging around with morons and you might learn something.

It is most likely that MOST of those who sympathize with the PALs are NOT protesting in the streets. They most likely have real lives that don't involve marching alongside hateful pigs. It's like why I stopped going to anti-anything rallies...the hate and anger in the air is thick enough to slice with a knife.

Most people live quiet lives of desperation and fear and loathing in silence.

He's a blip on my compuer screen ..I didn't even read that bullshit until I read your post.

"take my house and my cars"

:lol:

Reading comprehension idiot.....I said get rid of your house and cars.

I guess that may have been one of the reasons that the military didn't want you........

You're too stupid to comprehend simple words. Probably call in a fire mission on your own men if you were in.

Dumb fuck.

What do you do now? Teach advanced underwater basket weaving in a liberal school somewhere, eating granola, and being a bohemian.

Pussy.

Whoever told you that apparently doesn't know that the Constitution allows for the freedom of speech. You don't have to appreciate what he says, you simply have to acknowledge his right to say it.
Actually no, the free speech clauses means that GOVERNMENT cannot censor private speech, people are quite free to ignore what they don't care for.

A biker sailor has every right to answer back as he does, just as Black as coal has the right to present his views.

NIETHER must say teh other has the right to say it.

Actually no, the free speech clauses means that GOVERNMENT cannot censor private speech, people are quite free to ignore what they don't care for.

A biker sailor has every right to answer back as he does, just as Black as coal has the right to present his views.

NIETHER must say teh other has the right to say it.

He is free to ignore BAC all he wants. But he can't expect to tell BAC "to get the fuck out" of the country and have it hold any merit whatsoever. He is free to say it of course, but it's utter nonsense.

He is free to ignore BAC all he wants. But he can't expect to tell BAC "to get the fuck out" of the country and have it hold any merit whatsoever. He is free to say it of course, but it's utter nonsense.
He shows no such expectation i can see outside of expressing his opinion.

But I was bringing up a point about the first amendment, people should not toss around 'freech speech' because it does not apply in places like this, the owners of this board can decide to filter and control what is said here in any fashion they like, as they are not the US government.

Personally I see little point in cussing at people, when it's done over things I say I feel I just won whatever point I was making most emphatically.

He shows no such expectation i can see outside of expressing his opinion.

But I was bringing up a point about the first amendment, people should not toss around 'freech speech' because it does not apply in places like this, the owners of this board can decide to filter and control what is said here in any fashion they like, as they are not the US government.

Personally I see little point in cussing at people, when it's done over things I say I feel I just won whatever point I was making most emphatically.

I was simply making a comment on his opinion, as you are commenting on my comment.

Well ABS is not the owner of this board, as far as I know.

Forum List

Back