The World Protests Against Israel

BlackAsCoal

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
_45343110_londongazaprotestgetty226b.jpg

Organisers of the London protest said it was "just the start of the campaign"

The world protests against Israel offensive in the Gaza Strip

People across the world protested today against Israel's airstrikes in Gaza, calling for an immediate end to the violence as Israeli troops have entered the Palestinian region.

About 21,000 people rallied in Paris, and about 10,000 hit the streets of London. There were also rallies in Madrid, Amsterdam, Stockholm and Athens.

In London protesters threw their shoes at the gates of Downing Street, and they carried flags chanting 'Free, free Palestine' and 'Israel terrorists'.

Smaller protests took part in Manchester and Edinburgh, while in Paris people chanted 'We are all Palestinians'. A few people set cars alight in Paris and some windows were smashed, while protestors also made their view heard in Marseille, Lyon, Nice and Mulhouse.

About 5,000 people protested in Milan, most of them supposedly immigrants.
Athens, which as seen protests over many days now, today protested against the invasion, and some scuffles broke out in front of the Israeli embassy in the capital. Salzburg also saw some protests as about 2,300 people hit the streets.

Canadian cities also held protests today as people waving Palestinian flags denounced the Israeli offensive in Gaza, with demonstrations starting in Ottawa near Parliament Hill, with other protests springing up in Toronto.

-- more at link
The world protests against Israel offensive in the Gaza Strip | NowPublic News Coverage

Muslims around the world protest Israel’s ‘airstrikes’ on Gaza Strip
Arab Times :: Muslims around the world protest Israel’s ‘airstrikes’ on Gaza Strip

World protests at Gaza conflict
BBC NEWS | Middle East | World protests at Gaza conflict

The answer is simple .. BOYCOTT AND DIVEST ISRAEL and BOYCOTT AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Perhaps the US and Israel does not need the rest of the world.

Indeed, but not always for the right reasons.

Thought it was about "Zionism" apparently not, as many of us recognized long ago:

'Oldest hatred' lives, from Gaza to Florida | hamas, gaza, jewish, muslims, state - Opinion - OCRegister.com

Friday, January 9, 2009
Mark Steyn: The 'oldest hatred' lives, from Gaza to Florida
Jew-hating pathologies ultimately harm the Jew-hater, too.

By MARK STEYN
SYNDICATED COLUMNIST

In Toronto, anti-Israel demonstrators yell "You are the brothers of pigs!," and a protester complains to his interviewer that "Hitler didn't do a good job."

In Fort Lauderdale, Palestinian supporters sneer at Jews, "You need a big oven, that's what you need!"

In Amsterdam, the crowd shouts, "Hamas, Hamas! Jews to the gas!"
In Paris, the state-owned TV network France-2 broadcasts film of dozens of dead Palestinians killed in an Israeli air raid on New Year's Day. The channel subsequently admits that, in fact, the footage is not from Jan. 1, 2009, but from 2005, and, while the corpses are certainly Palestinian, they were killed when a truck loaded with Hamas explosives detonated prematurely while leaving the Jabaliya refugee camp in another of those unfortunate work-related accidents to which Gaza is sadly prone. Conceding that the Palestinians supposedly killed by Israel were, alas, killed by Hamas, France-2 says the footage was broadcast "accidentally."

In Toulouse, a synagogue is firebombed; in Bordeaux, two kosher butchers are attacked; at the Auber RER train station, a Jewish man is savagely assaulted by 20 youths taunting, "Palestine will kill the Jews"; in Villiers-le-Bel, a Jewish schoolgirl is brutally beaten by a gang jeering, "Jews must die."

Only Israel attracts an intellectually respectable movement querying its very existence. For the purposes of comparison, let's take a state that came into existence at the exact same time as the Zionist Entity, and involved far bloodier population displacements. I happen to think the creation of Pakistan was the greatest failure of post-war British imperial policy. But the fact is that Pakistan exists, and if I were to launch a movement of anti-Pakism it would get pretty short shrift.
But, even allowing for that, what has a schoolgirl in Villiers-le-Bel to do with Israeli government policy? Just weeks ago, terrorists attacked Mumbai, seized hostages, tortured them, killed them, and mutilated their bodies. The police intercepts of the phone conversations between the terrorists and their controllers make for lively reading:

"Pakistan caller 1: 'Kill all hostages, except the two Muslims. Keep your phone switched on so that we can hear the gunfire.'

"Mumbai terrorist 2: 'We have three foreigners, including women. From Singapore and China'

"Pakistan caller 1: 'Kill them.'
"(Voices of gunmen can be heard directing hostages to stand in a line, and telling two Muslims to stand aside. Sound of gunfire. Sound of cheering voices.)"

"Kill all hostages, except the two Muslims."​

Tough for those Singaporean women. Yet no mosques in Singapore have been attacked. The large Hindu populations in London, Toronto and Fort Lauderdale have not shouted "Muslims must die!" or firebombed Halal butchers or attacked hijab-clad schoolgirls. CAIR and other Muslim lobby groups' eternal bleating about "Islamophobia" is in inverse proportion to any examples of it. Meanwhile, "moderate Muslims" in London warn the government: "I'm a peaceful fellow myself, but I can't speak for my excitable friends. Nice little G7 advanced Western democracy you got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it."

But why worry about European Muslims? The European political and media class essentially shares the same view of the situation – to the point where state TV stations are broadcasting fake Israeli "war crimes."

As I always say, the "oldest hatred" didn't get that way without an ability to adapt: Once upon a time on the Continent, Jews were hated as rootless cosmopolitan figures who owed no national allegiance. So they became a conventional nation state, and now they're hated for that. And, if Hamas get their way and destroy the Jewish state, the few who survive will be hated for something else. So it goes.

But Jew-hating has consequences for the Jew-hater, too. A few years ago the poet Nizar Qabbani wrote an ode to the intifada:

O mad people of Gaza,
a thousand greetings to the mad
The age of political reason
has long departed
so teach us madness.​

You can just about understand why living in Gaza would teach you madness. The enthusiastic adoption of the same pathologies by mainstream Europe is even more deranged – and in the end will prove just as self-destructive.

Indeed, but not always for the right reasons.

Thought it was about "Zionism" apparently not, as many of us recognized long ago:

Oh sure .. everybody on the planet is "anti-semitic" and the protests, which includes many Jews, has nothing whatsoever to do with Isreal's behavior.

It's time to stop asking .. boycott the US and Israel is the solution.

Oh sure .. everybody on the planet is "anti-semitic" and the protests, which includes many Jews, has nothing whatsoever to do with Isreal's behavior.

It's time to stop asking .. boycott the US and Israel is the solution.

Indeed many Israelis want 'fairness' and 'peace.' Good goals I think we all agree with.

Where are the Palestinians condemning the anti-Semites? Silent.

Indeed many Israelis want 'fairness' and 'peace.' Good goals I think we all agree with.

The Palestinians can't talk cause Israel has their foot on their throats

Anyone notice that the only ones protesting are Muslims and sympathizers?

Not only that, they continually ignore the fact that GAZA FIRED FIRST!

And.....Islam is a fucked up moronic twisted religion made up by a demon douchebag called Allah.

Know how I know? Well.....first off......the Hebrew religion is the first. Followed several thousand years later by Christianity, and Islam was founded 500 years after Christianity started. This means that they are a derivative religion.

Now.....After Abraham kicked Ishmael and his mother out of the tribe, because Ishmael's mother believed that he, not Jacob should have the blessing. She wandered around through the desert, when (supposedly) she was approached by an angel (although, I believe it was a demon), who created the Zam-Zam well for her to drink. It still exists today incidentally.....maybe someone will dry the fucking thing up, I can only hope.

Another place to notice that Islam is a fucked up belief system, is to notice one thing.....

HaShem is the Creator. Some might know Him better as God. His main way of doing things is life, growth and variety.

Allah, and the Islamic religion states quite distinctly "death to the infidels". Not only that, but they believe that everyone has to be only their way, because they think that they're right.

But......unfortunately, it's a mirror image of what the Jews have. The Jews support life, and Islam only supports death and destruction.

Nope......send Predator drones into the air around Gaza. Have Raptors and Reapers flying alongside 'em. When a missile is fired, empty as many Hellfire pods as required into whatever building it comes from.

Either Hamas dies, or surrenders.

Isn't that what Islam has told other people? Surrender or die? Convert or die?

Like I said......it's a fucked up religion.

No, you didn't get it.

Many Jews believe in the Palestinian position and are against the occupation and settlements.

From my perspective, I think the time for debating and hand-wrining on this issue is over. Those who take the zionist position .. so be it, don't even try to change their minds.

Boycott the US and Israel and let's see if that changes their tune.

No, you didn't get it.

Many Jews believe in the Palestinian position and are against the occupation and settlements.

From my perspective, I think the time for debating and hand-wrining on this issue is over. Those who take the zionist position .. so be it, don't even try to change their minds.

Funny, I feel the same about animals who defend animals in Hamas. Isn't that funny?

I figure, flatten Hamas and see if the rest of the pals can get their act together.

No, you didn't get it.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, regardless of how I perceive it to be one-sided and closed minded. ;) but then I would that.

You are throwing out a gauntlet of there is no side but the Palestinians, being in lockstep with the anti-Semites world over. Indeed, many of them don't even both with the conflict, just 'kill the Jews'.

No, you didn't get it.

Yo......Black Ass Hole......a word?

Boycott the US and Israel and see if it changes their tune? Get the fuck out of the country then motherfucker. I know that you live in the US (or at least did), because you stated that you failed out of OCS for the military, and, ya can't be eligible unless you're a citizen, or at least have special waivers, and you go to school HERE.

Since you want to boycott the US, lets, first get rid of your house here, your car, your bank account, and everything else.

Oh yeah......turn your body back into personnel please.....it was probably created here.

Boycott yourself asshole.

A handful of Jew haters is not 'the world.'

These are the same people that can be counted on to protest any percived slight to 'islam'.

Yo......Black Ass Hole......a word?

Boycott the US and Israel and see if it changes their tune? Get the fuck out of the country then motherfucker. I know that you live in the US (or at least did), because you stated that you failed out of OCS for the military, and, ya can't be eligible unless you're a citizen, or at least have special waivers, and you go to school HERE.

Since you want to boycott the US, lets, first get rid of your house here, your car, your bank account, and everything else.

Oh yeah......turn your body back into personnel please.....it was probably created here.

Boycott yourself asshole.

The great thing about America is that you can freely voice your opinion. Telling him to leave because of his opinion is wrong.

In London protesters threw their shoes at the gates of Downing Street, and they carried flags chanting 'Free, free Palestine' and 'Israel terrorists'

Isn't that a bit odd for the British to be hurling shoes ? :lol:

Forum List

Back