The Women's March is Global

Are you justifying the killing of innocent people after they are born as somehow being "pro-life"? Seriously?
Are you seriously trying to place the blame for the occasional failure of the justice system at the feet of the pro-life crowd? Seriously?!?

Sweetie...you are stretching so hard you're not just going to pull a muscle - you're going to tear a muscle.

Are you justifying the killing of innocent people after they are born as somehow being "pro-life"? Seriously?
Are you seriously trying to place the blame for the occasional failure of the justice system at the feet of the pro-life crowd? Seriously?!?

Sweetie...you are stretching so hard you're not just going to pull a muscle - you're going to tear a muscle.

Actually, no. I'm not placing the "blame" on anyone.

What I'm pointing out is the obvious: Pro-Life is ONLY pro-some-life much of the time. The thought of an innocent person being killed for a crime he did not commit should be just as abhorant as the thought of aborting a 4 week old embryo yet it isn't. It's a risk you are willing to take so you can kill the criminals.

Those that are truly pro-life do not make the distinctions you do. Religious Catholics, for example, as a group tend to oppose both the death penalty and abortion, and they oppose it regardless of innocence but because it's human life.

course you moved the goal posts - once it was obvious that rightwing women's causes are supported by outside funding your thesis fell apart. The only way to sustain your vitriole against leftwing women was to shift the goal posts and even that didn't work.
The only way for you to pretend like I'm not 100% correct is to proclaim I "moved the goalposts" and then proclaim that didn't work. Neither of which is accurate. You're just bothered by the fact that I exposed the Women's March for what it was - a sham.

You aren't a hundred percent correct period. Rightwing causes, including rightwing women's causes are heavily financed by outside interests. You tried to move the goal posts by implying that the difference is that leftwing women trash and destroy things, yet the women's march did none of that. You go further in stating that they encourage women to take off work in order to demonstrate - well, so what? If you're going to hold a demonstration - participants who have a job are going to have to take off.

You're doing everything you can to try and show that leftwing women who demonstrate for women's causes are "are always for sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity. They have no honor. They have no self-respect." yet the same conditions apply to rightwing women.

You tried to move the goal posts by implying that the difference is that leftwing women trash and destroy things, yet the women's march did none of that.
That's not true at all. You first brought up the Tea Party receiving outside funding. When I pointed out that all political parties do because there is no other way to finance a campaign - you then went back to the drawing board and tried the "pro-life" angle.

At that point - I explained that they don't get paid to skip work and that they have held strong to their position for decades while the "Women's March" suddenly had the urge to march when George Soros paid them millions and right after President Trump was sworn in.

You go further in stating that they encourage women to take off work in order to demonstrate - well, so what? If you're going to hold a demonstration - participants who have a job are going to have to take off.
There is a difference between taking off of work for something you believe in (which I respect anyone doing) and being paid to demonstrate by some wealthy but desperate radicals.

No. It's the blatent TRUTH. How many of them are opposed to the death penalty? I'll wait.
Hopefully none. How do you even remotely equate innocent, defenseless babies to convicted criminals who voluntarily forfeited their constitutional rights through their criminal actions? :uhh:

Then it is EXACTLY what I said: pro SOME lives.

How do I compare? Easily. The number of exhonerations from death row. The fact that innocent people DO get executed.

I have enormous respect for people who are truly pro-life, far less for those who are pro-some life based on a subjective determination of innocence.
No. It's the blatent TRUTH. How many of them are opposed to the death penalty? I'll wait.
Hopefully none. How do you even remotely equate innocent, defenseless babies to convicted criminals who voluntarily forfeited their constitutional rights through their criminal actions? :uhh:

How do I compare? Easily. The number of exhonerations from death row. The fact that innocent people DO get executed.

I have enormous respect for people who are truly pro-life, far less for those who are pro-some life based on a subjective determination of innocence.
It is also true that some innocent people are killed by violent criminals who are released from prison. If the statistics show that more innocent people are killed by prisoners who could have been executed but weren't than innocent people who were executed, would you still oppose the death penalty?

If more "innocent people are killed by violent criminals who are released" - how does that in anyway justify killing other innocent people? :cuckoo:

How about instead - making life sentances life sentances?
And yet liberals love abortion. ....

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

It is also true that some innocent people are killed by violent criminals who are released from prison. If the statistics show that more innocent people are killed by prisoners who could have been executed but weren't than innocent people who were executed, would you still oppose the death penalty?

If more "innocent people are killed by violent criminals who are released" - how does that in anyway justify killing other innocent people? :cuckoo:

Who LOVES abortion Thanotos? No one I know.

And yet you fight to the death to keep it legal and cheap so I say you liberals LOVE abortion

And yet you fight to the death to keep it legal and cheap so I say you liberals LOVE abortion

Nope. You're wrong.

I HATE abortion. I hate when it becomes the only choice. But I will not support removing that choice over her body and life...from a woman. I support doing everything possible to help a woman make a better choice from contraception to birth. That means keeping it legal.

I'm glad those liberal women were able to have a march. I hope they had a good time and felt better about themselves afterwards. :)

The women in my life thought it was silly. I think that's because they're talented and making good $.

Last edited:
The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity
There are lots of marches and no one knows why they are marching.
Good exercise for one.........

Nope. You're wrong.

I HATE abortion. I hate when it becomes the only choice. But I will not support removing that choice over her body and life...from a woman. I support doing everything possible to help a woman make a better choice from contraception to birth. That means keeping it legal.
Why does your support stop after birth?

Nope. You're wrong.

You see the choice happened before sex not after... after is just murder

Nope. You're wrong.

Why do you fear responsibility?

Nope. You're wrong.

Who said I did?

Nope. You're wrong.

Who said I did?
Obviously you since you think we all should take care of your babies

Nope. You're wrong.

It doesn't. Not at all.

And that is important...people who choose to have a baby, who might be utterly unprepared and have families that aren't much better need support. We're social animals. We learn from family and community involvement. Being a single parent, if it comes down to that - is hard. Instead of labeling them ghetto trash and teen mothers and letting them drop out of school...how about finding ways to support them? Help them to parent AND help them to finish their education, not get FIRED because they get pregnant and they have no maternity leave? How about somehow finding ways to subsidize choosing to have the child - either supporting helping them become better parents or supporting abortion and covering their expenses and making sure they don't drop out or get fired? I know - government involvement is evil.

Nope. You're wrong.

You see the choice happened before sex not after... after is just murder

Ultimately...you aren't walking in her shoes.

It's not your decision.

Abortion AND childbirth are the two most life changing decisions in a woman's life. No one else has the right to make those decisions for her.

Nope. You're wrong.

Who said I did?

Obviously...you don't get it. Not at all.

All you think about - what I'm getting from this anyway - is make abortion illegal.

Then punish the woman (and by extension her child) for all her bad decisions.

How is that a good outcome?

Nope. You're wrong.

Who said I did?

Obviously...you don't get it. Not at all.

All you think about - what I'm getting from this anyway - is make abortion illegal.

Then punish the woman (and by extension her child) for all her bad decisions.

How is that a good outcome?
Right there is why liberals are wrong . Babies are not mistakes they are blessings.

Forum List

Back