The Women's March is Global

So...let me see if I understand this correctly: women who get money from outside supporters "are always for sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity. They have no honor. They have no self-respect."?

Koch brothers provided significant funding to the Tea Party. Does that mean righwing women "are always for sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity. They have no honor. They have no self-respect."?
My dear....all political parties receive financial backing (including the Dumbocrats). They are not a business, and as such, have no ability to generate revenue.

Yes, dear, they do. But then again, we have all those pro-life marches and movements being funded by.....? Outside money. For sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity.

If and when the day comes that the Koch brothers pay the Tea Party to skip work, march in the streets dressed as genitals, and engage in various forms of destruction of property and/or littering, then you will have a very valid point. But until that time - your response here is silly and desperate.

You're moving the goalposts a bit. But...let's look at the facts for the litter, trash and destruction left by the Women's March: No, women didn't just dump their signs after the march

It would be nice if you guys could be honest about it - there was no violence, minimal garbage given the number of people involved, availability of trash cans.
Finally, it’s entirely worth mentioning that the National Park Service remarked that the Women’s March on Washington were “tidy” with NPS spokesperson Emily Linroth stating that “fortunately, a lot of people, even though, the trash cans were full, have stacked the trash neatly as close to the trash cans as they could get them, so that is making our job easier.”

Dressing as genitals? A bit much. But who cares? It's not sillier then running around covered in teabags. Or carrying signs with dead fetus' on them.

Again - two movements, with outside funding. And a bit of hypocrisy.

Yes, dear, they do. But then again, we have all those pro-life marches and movements being funded by.....? Outside money. For sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity.
So trying to save lives to you is being "for sale to the highest bidder"? The pro-life movement has been around for decades. The women's march didn't occur until Donald Trump unexpectedly won the election and the left lost their fuck'n minds because they thought they had it in the bag.

It would be nice if you guys on the left could be honest for once...

So trying to save lives to you is being "for sale to the highest bidder"? The pro-life movement has been around for decades. The women's march didn't occur until Donald Trump unexpectedly won the election and the left lost their fuck'n minds because they thought they had it in the bag.

It would be nice if you guys on the left could be honest for once...

Yup.

Because they're only about SOME lives.

And, women marching for their rights has been around a LONG time.

So...are we in agreement that rightist women "For sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity...etc" ? Or are you going to shift some more goalposts?

Yup. Because they're only about SOME lives.
Well that's a blatant lie. They are about 100% of all babies in the womb. White babies. Black babies. Hispanic babies. Asian babies. Male babies. Female babies. Babies with mental disabilities. Babies with physical disabilities.
So...are we in agreement that rightist women "For sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity...etc" ? Or are you going to shift some more goalposts?
My dear....I didn't move the goalposts. I simply pointed out the glaring flaw in your position. In an attempt to cover that flaw - you claimed I moved the goalposts. Didn't happen.

Again...the Tea Party was never paid to skip work, never paid to engage in violence and/or destruction of property, and never paid to leave a mess. And the Tea Party held their position 24x7, while the "Women's March" only marched after Donald Trump was elected president. Didn't see one march from them after Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women, stuck a cigar up Monica Lewinsky, or dropped some DNA on her blue dress. Also didn't see them march one time in 8 years during the Obama Administration.

Yup. Because they're only about SOME lives.
Well that's a blatant lie. They are about 100% of all babies in the womb. White babies. Black babies. Hispanic babies. Asian babies. Male babies. Female babies. Babies with mental disabilities. Babies with physical disabilities.

No. It's the blatent TRUTH. How many of them are opposed to the death penalty?

I'll wait.

My dear....I didn't move the goalposts. I simply pointed out the glaring flaw in your position. In an attempt to cover that flaw - you claimed I moved the goalposts. Didn't happen.

Again...the Tea Party was never paid to skip work, never paid to engage in violence and/or destruction of property, and never paid to leave a mess. And the Tea Party held their position 24x7, while the "Women's March" only marched after Donald Trump was elected president. Didn't see one march from them after Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women, stuck a cigar up Monica Lewinsky, or dropped some DNA on her blue dress. Also didn't see them march one time in 8 years during the Obama Administration.
[/quote]

Of course you moved the goal posts - once it was obvious that rightwing women's causes are supported by outside funding your thesis fell apart. The only way to sustain your vitriole against leftwing women was to shift the goal posts and even that didn't work.

No. It's the blatent TRUTH. How many of them are opposed to the death penalty? I'll wait.
Hopefully none. How do you even remotely equate innocent, defenseless babies to convicted criminals who voluntarily forfeited their constitutional rights through their criminal actions? :uhh:

Of course you moved the goal posts - once it was obvious that rightwing women's causes are supported by outside funding your thesis fell apart.
Again...the Tea Party is a political group electing politicians. The "Women's March" is not. They were simply paid to protest/riot. Drastically different no matter how hard you try to close your eyes to that reality.

The ONLY possible reasons these women protest:

1. Have never been laid well.

2. Haven't been laid well in a long while.

3. Dyke.

4. Sexually abused or assaulted.

5. Aren't pretty and seek to pull a rabbit out of the hat for leveling the playing field.

No. It's the blatent TRUTH. How many of them are opposed to the death penalty? I'll wait.
Hopefully none. How do you even remotely equate innocent, defenseless babies to convicted criminals who voluntarily forfeited their constitutional rights through their criminal actions? :uhh:

Then it is EXACTLY what I said: pro SOME lives.

How do I compare? Easily. The number of exhonerations from death row. The fact that innocent people DO get executed.

I have enormous respect for people who are truly pro-life, far less for those who are pro-some life based on a subjective determination of innocence.

How do I compare? Easily. The number of exhonerations from death row. The fact that innocent people DO get executed.

I have enormous respect for people who are truly pro-life, far less for those who are pro-some life based on a subjective determination of innocence.

It is also true that some innocent people are killed by violent criminals who are released from prison. If the statistics show that more innocent people are killed by prisoners who could have been executed but weren't than innocent people who were executed, would you still oppose the death penalty?

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity
I just hope y'all don't wear those scary Ho-Chi Minh sandals all them femanists were wearing in the 70s. Scary it was. (-:

It is also true that some innocent people are killed by violent criminals who are released from prison. If the statistics show that more innocent people are killed by prisoners who could have been executed but weren't than innocent people who were executed, would you still oppose the death penalty?

Are you justifying the killing of innocent people after they are born as somehow being "pro-life"? Seriously?

If more "innocent people are killed by violent criminals who are released" - how does that in anyway justify killing other innocent people? :cuckoo:

How about instead - making life sentances life sentances?

Are you justifying the killing of innocent people after they are born as somehow being "pro-life"? Seriously?

If more "innocent people are killed by violent criminals who are released" - how does that in anyway justify killing other innocent people? :cuckoo:

How about instead - making life sentances life sentances?
On balance, if more innocent people are killed by criminals who could have been executed but weren't than innocent people were executed it would save lives.

That's not all what you said. You're trying to include people who voluntarily surrendered their rights through intentionally committing crimes. The pro-life support all babies lives. Trying to drag full grown criminals into the mix is both desperate and disingenuous.
That's like blaming pro-choicers for any babies that die naturally in the womb. A failure of the justice system is not a reflection on the pro-life crowd :cuckoo:

course you moved the goal posts - once it was obvious that rightwing women's causes are supported by outside funding your thesis fell apart. The only way to sustain your vitriole against leftwing women was to shift the goal posts and even that didn't work.
The only way for you to pretend like I'm not 100% correct is to proclaim I "moved the goalposts" and then proclaim that didn't work. Neither of which is accurate. You're just bothered by the fact that I exposed the Women's March for what it was - a sham.

Great. We get to see more fat ass bat shit crazy lesbians marching around in pink pussy hats.

Forum List

Back