Riley Gaines is suing the NCAA for letting trannies take spots in women's sports.

Go read the thread on Clark breaking the NCAA scoring record and you will see what people think of women's sports. Sure people care when it is their own child, but that is pretty much where it ends
Doesn’t this actually make the point? No one put Clark down for breaking a record, in her league, but if she had played against men, her total scoring might have gotten in the high teens, if she were able to even make a team.

So you feel guys going up against girls is just fine and the girls should just be quiet. Do you also feel that male and female are antiquated identification thus inaccurate?
Did I say that? No I did not why are you trying to put words in my mouth? Focus in what I said not whatever you want to argue.

Of course men shouldn’t be competing against women. However that doesn’t change the fact that Riley has profited off this

Did I say that? No I did not why are you trying to put words in my mouth? Focus in what I said not whatever you want to argue.
I took your comments and commented
You would not have to feign injury if you felt your position was genuine
You degraded her by introducing she’s going for money and as such you are in Fact endorsing men vs women
Just be honest and own it and don’t flit around like one of your aberrants

Last edited:
Doesn’t this actually make the point? No one put Clark down for breaking a record, in her league, but if she had played against men, her total scoring might have gotten in the high teens, if she were able to even make a team.

There is no way Clark would make a men’s DI team. Even if she did(which she wouldn’t), she sure wouldn’t play except in mop up time.

Having said that, it doesn’t matter as she shouldn’t have to compete with the men. It is a different game, literally. The women in college play 4 quarters instead of 2 halves to give them more breaks. The women’s ball is smaller and yet the rim is the same diameter. Do you think it is easier to make shots with a women’s ball? Any of us you played basketball knows the answer to this. Comparing her accomplishments to Pete Maravich, for example, is pointless, but leftists can’t help themselves.

This time when she spoke at Berkley there were not two dozen idiots chasing her group into a classroom and holding them hostage for three hours
I’m glad I joined this organization and have already influenced a sturdier security detail. Physical response is permitted when a drove of people are herding you into confinement. Expect media outrage real soon

Forum List

Back