The Women's March is Global

I know the truth can sting quite a bit progressives - but I wouldn't be doing any justice to you by hiding it from you...

The organizers of the Women’s March had an opportunity to speak to the concerns of these Americans and to plant a seed of doubt in their minds about repeating their vote in 2020. However, their own ridiculous demands for ideological purity and their behavior during anti-Trump protests have already served to alienate almost all of these people and drive them further into Trump’s arms.

Commentary: The women’s march organizers blew it, and even the media realize it

you wouldn't know truth if it bit you.

but thanks for playing

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march.

Can a woman join those marches wearing a Clinton t-shirt? Of course.
Can a woman join those marches wearing a Trump hat? Not unless she wants to be pushed and shoved and maybe assaulted. Those marches were only for those with a certain political leaning. The marches in America were not women's marches. They were liberal women's marches.
And not for anyone pro life.

This thread title should say "The Women's March is now COMICAL".

Nothing says "take me seriously" like wearing a vagina on your head...

yfXVihG.jpg

This thread title should say "The Women's March is now COMICAL".

Nothing says "don't marginalize me" like wearing a vagina on your head while pouting...

yfXVihG.jpg

I know the truth can sting quite a bit progressives - but I wouldn't be doing any justice to you by hiding it from you...

The organizers of the Women’s March had an opportunity to speak to the concerns of these Americans and to plant a seed of doubt in their minds about repeating their vote in 2020. However, their own ridiculous demands for ideological purity and their behavior during anti-Trump protests have already served to alienate almost all of these people and drive them further into Trump’s arms.

Commentary: The women’s march organizers blew it, and even the media realize it

you wouldn't know truth if it bit you. but thanks for playing
Oh...sweetie....we both know that the work I've done exposing the progressive propaganda has shaken you to your core due to your fragile little psyche. But that being said my dear - we can't lie just because it makes you feel better.

Everything you believed was a lie. Like Neo coming out of the Matrix, that may want to make you throw up at first while you try to come to grips with reality around you (instead of the fantasy you grew to love). But trust me hon - in the long run - this is best for you.

"Was watching "The View" and Joy Behar always brings up when Trump talked privately about grabbing women. Did she forget about this?"

IMG_3198.JPG

So Trump merely talks about grabbing - and Dumbocrats lose their mind. Meanwhile, Joy Behar actually grabs a man and Dumbocrats don't say a word. Where was your march bodecea?!? You are coming off as a despicable misandrist right now.

Proving yet again you can take the liberal out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the liberal... I can't even begin to imagine just how pitiful the actual IQ of the average liberal woman is. They march for misogynistic filth like this uneducated thug. If a conservative ever said something like this about Michelle Obama or Hitlery Clinton, they would literally be lynched in the streets. It's the immature, uneducated, crude, crass, violent crap like this from the left why Donald Trump is sitting in the White House this morning and why Republicans control the United States from coast-to-coast and border-to-border...

IMG_3269.JPG

Rapper ‘Bow Wow’ tweets unbelievably obscene threat to Melania Trump

This is why we march.
Yep...this is why you march. Because left-wing women are always for sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity. They have no honor. They have no self-respect.

Billionaire George Soros gave $246 million to groups behind Wednesday’s “Day Without a Woman” protest

'Day Without a Woman' supporters got $246M from Soros

So...let me see if I understand this correctly: women who get money from outside supporters "are always for sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity. They have no honor. They have no self-respect."?

Koch brothers provided significant funding to the Tea Party. Does that mean righwing women "are always for sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity. They have no honor. They have no self-respect."?

How about those pro-life women bankrolled by these groups: Long Distance Funders: The Money Behind the Endless Abortion Battles

So...let me see if I understand this correctly: women who get money from outside supporters "are always for sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity. They have no honor. They have no self-respect."?

Koch brothers provided significant funding to the Tea Party. Does that mean righwing women "are always for sale to the highest bidder. They have no integrity. They have no honor. They have no self-respect."?
My dear....all political parties receive financial backing (including the Dumbocrats). They are not a business, and as such, have no ability to generate revenue.

If and when the day comes that the Koch brothers pay the Tea Party to skip work, march in the streets dressed as genitals, and engage in various forms of destruction of property and/or littering, then you will have a very valid point. But until that time - your response here is silly and desperate.

Forum List

Back