The Women's March is Global

How can you JUDGE segments by appearance alone? Don't you think that is rather shallow?
No. A decent, respectable person does not go days without shaving and showering, slap a giant vagina on their head, and then walk around acting like a paranoid schizophrenic.

The people who march for the left are almost always filthy, strung out animals. Did you see Occupy Wall Street? I dry heave just looking at the photos. All they did was defecate in public, get stoned out of their mind, and rape their fellow stoned and filthy progressive women. The left is nothing but a disgusting cesspool.

Both marches present a wide spectrum of America. I'm sure there are slobs and what you might term "ugly" or "slobs" or "loons" on the anti-abortion side as well. Does it matter? Are they "less than"?

abotion%202.jpg

o-KANSAS-ABORTION-facebook.jpg

wdrtpor32htfrkrset1v.jpg
Once you objected to a picture I posted, on the grounds that it was from an earlier event and not the one we specifically talked about. So, I respectfully reject your posted pictures on the same grounds. How is that for fairness?

That's perfectly fair - I was taking pictures from various pro-life marches.

The things is...why are we judging women on their appearance? Their causes are genuine, heartfelt and important.
The composition of the crowd is important to see what segments of society are marching for what.

How can you JUDGE segments by appearance alone? Don't you think that is rather shallow?
I am quite sure it is easy to pick the dykes out of a crowd or slobs who have no chance to get somebody to impregnate them. It is an immediate telltale what they are protesting about.

I can find pictures of beautiful women you'd never have guessed were "dykes" and I can find pictures of homely, ugly women who are not and are marching in support of pro-life.

Not every woman wants to be impregnated.

Not every woman wants a man.

Blessed be each one and happy with her choice :)

You know how that song goes?....

Well there's a rose in the fisted glove
And the eagle flies with the dove
And if you can't be with the one you love honey
Love the one you're with, Love the one you're with,
Love the one you're with, Love the one you're with.

Once you objected to a picture I posted, on the grounds that it was from an earlier event and not the one we specifically talked about. So, I respectfully reject your posted pictures on the same grounds. How is that for fairness?

That's perfectly fair - I was taking pictures from various pro-life marches.

The things is...why are we judging women on their appearance? Their causes are genuine, heartfelt and important.
The composition of the crowd is important to see what segments of society are marching for what.

I am quite sure it is easy to pick the dykes out of a crowd or slobs who have no chance to get somebody to impregnate them. It is an immediate telltale what they are protesting about.

I can find pictures of beautiful women you'd never have guessed were "dykes" and I can find pictures of homely, ugly women who are not and are marching in support of pro-life.

Not every woman wants to be impregnated.

Not every woman wants a man.

Blessed be each one and happy with her choice :)

You know how that song goes?....

Well there's a rose in the fisted glove
And the eagle flies with the dove
And if you can't be with the one you love honey
Love the one you're with, Love the one you're with,
Love the one you're with, Love the one you're with.

My good friend is a petite, blonde very good looking lesbian. Just you would know how I differentiate between dykes and lesbians.

No. A decent, respectable person does not go days without shaving and showering, slap a giant vagina on their head, and then walk around acting like a paranoid schizophrenic.

The people who march for the left are almost always filthy, strung out animals. Did you see Occupy Wall Street? I dry heave just looking at the photos. All they did was defecate in public, get stoned out of their mind, and rape their fellow stoned and filthy progressive women. The left is nothing but a disgusting cesspool.

You see a disgusting cesspool...I see American women.

20170121_08_OAHU-WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Everyone I saw at the march actually looked as if they showered before the march. And definitely afterwards. My daughter and I stayed at a Westin in Arlington, VA which was full of women's march participants.

It was a bunch of soccer moms and their daughters. And some grandmas.

It was a thoroughly upper/middle class basic white girl march.

920x920.jpg

Everyone I saw at the march actually looked as if they showered before the march. And definitely afterwards. My daughter and I stayed at a Westin in Arlington, VA which was full of women's march participants.

It was a bunch of soccer moms and their daughters. And some grandmas.

It was a thoroughly upper/middle class basic white girl march.

920x920.jpg
Abortion is not reproductive.... It is actually the evil act of reversion a human already produced... Planned Parenthood is a evil cesspool of baby killers and baby poachers.

It was a bunch of soccer moms and their daughters. And some grandmas. It was a thoroughly upper/middle class basic white girl march.
And if that is truly the case...wonderful. That's great. But if you look around at the majority of the pictures posted from that march here on USMB - it was some of the worst that society had to offer.

No rational feminist should be associating with the shariah loving POS that is Sarsour, one of the most high profile organisers of this anti Trump, baby murdering, Soros funded embarrassment of a march:

Muslim Women's March Organizer Attacks Female Genital Mutilation Survivor Hirsi Ali: I Would Take Her 'Vagina Away'

IMG_1987.JPG

...Sarsour is the same woman who tweeted one of the most vile attacks on a woman in the history of Twitter in 2011, when she targeted the heroic and outspoken champion of Islamic women seeking freedom, Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Hirsi Ali was forced to suffer female genital mutilation when she was five years old in Somalia. Sarsour tweeted this:

screenshot
sarsour.jpg

After the 9/11 attacks, Hirsi Ali reexamined Islam, which she publicly renounced in 2002. She soon received death threats, but she countered by running for Parliament in the Netherlands in 2003, where she won a seat in the Dutch Parliament. The consistent death threats, especially the assassination of Theo Van Gogh, for whom she had written the script for Submission, forced her to go into hiding.....

Muslim Women's March Organizer Attacks Female Genital Mutilation Survivor Hirsi Ali: I Would Take Her 'Vagina Away'

The Battery-Powered Gold-Digger

Here's the face for a pro-capitalism Trump Administration feminist --- a true woman of the new age (Aeon Flux!).

Cherry 2000, Aeon Flux, Ghost in the Shell, and Elektra are changing the way we look at American women in this age of market-gauged gender dialogue.

Is this the American Woman for the Trump Administration?

I'm honestly fascinated by any anti-Trump protest these days...

Trump reminds me of Mr. Monopoly (honestly), and I'm starting to like it...

What would that female Jewish anarchist intellectual I read about from a book I purchased on Haight-Ashbury in 1999 say?

Hey if we're turning celebrities into economic romance figures (Reagan and Trump), then I propose we make Meryl Streep the new MLK.

aeon_flux.jpg energizer.jpg

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

Nice company the Radical Militant Feminists and Baby Murdering Marchers keep, no wonder they have no problem murdering babies as they slumber in the womb when they invite the below sort of Sociopath-Psychopath to address their Screamer's Rally.

Donna Hylton served 27 years (bitch should have been EXECUTED) at New York’s Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for taking part in the sadistically horrific kidnap, rape, torture and murder of Thomas Vigliarole aged 62 years-old, I shouldn't have to tell everyone that Mr. Vigliarole was a white man.

For between FIFTEEN and TWENTY DAYS Donna Hylton and her friends starved, beat, forcibly sodomised him with a THREE FOOT STEEL POLE and then BURNED him ALIVE....WTF no wonder the Leftist Maniacs apologise for ISIS and Islamic Terrorists, they're probably jealous they can't just join in already.

This is Donna Hylton at the Radical Militant Feminist and Baby Murderers March.

GettyImages-632311794-e1485477475931.jpg

Women’s March Featured Speaker Who Kidnapped And Tortured A Man

"The Women’s March on Washington last week featured as a speaker convicted felon Donna Hylton who, along with several others, kidnapped a man and then tortured him to death.

Hylton’s name is listed on the Women’s March website alongside prominent liberals like Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards, activist Gloria Steinem, filmmaker Michael Moore and CNN commentator Van Jones.

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, one of Hylton’s accomplices replied: “He was a homo anyway.”

Speaking about Hylton, New York City Detective William Spurling told Psychology Today: “I couldn’t believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They’d squeezed the victim’s testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.”

Here's the rest of the article.

Crime and Punishment?

Describes the participation of Donna Hylton in the kidnap and murder of real estate broker, Thomas Vigliarole. Background of Hylton; Description of the crime; Life in the prison.

- Snip -

"For the next 15 to 20 days (police aren't sure just when Vigliarole died), the man was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured."

Here's the full article.

Crime and Punishment?

HYLTON V. PEREZ

OPINION AND ORDER

ROBERT PATTERSON JR., District Judge

Here's the Case Text.

Casetext

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

So, the Radical Militant Feminists only like other Feminists if they're pro-Abortion as a means of contraception, typical hypocrisy once again....how um tolerant and um inclusive :rolleyes-41:

C2Uts_CVEAAVbVY.jpg

Women's March on Twitter

Pro-Life Women Banned From ‘Inclusive’ Women’s March

"Organizers of the anti-Trump “Women’s March on Washington” have dissolved its partnership with a pro-life feminist group following an online outcry from pro-choice activists.

Organizers had advertised the event — which is expected to draw more than 100,000 attendees — as “inclusive,” but are now saying that inclusion doesn’t extend to women who don’t support abortion.

New Wave Feminists, a pro-life feminist organization, had been listed as a partner for the march, but organizers are now saying that was an “error.”

- Snip -

"Advertising for the march had described it as “inclusive” and celebrating “diversity,” but it now appears that only extends to those who support abortion."

Pro-Life Women Banned From ‘Inclusive’ Women’s March

Nice company the Radical Militant Feminists and Baby Murdering Marchers keep, no wonder they have no problem murdering babies as they slumber in the womb when they invite the below sort of Sociopath-Psychopath to address their Screamer's Rally.

Donna Hylton served 27 years (bitch should have been EXECUTED) at New York’s Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for taking part in the sadistically horrific kidnap, rape, torture and murder of Thomas Vigliarole aged 62 years-old, I shouldn't have to tell everyone that Mr. Vigliarole was a white man.

For between FIFTEEN and TWENTY DAYS Donna Hylton and her friends starved, beat, forcibly sodomised him with a THREE FOOT STEEL POLE and then BURNED him ALIVE....WTF no wonder the Leftist Maniacs apologise for ISIS and Islamic Terrorists, they're probably jealous they can't just join in already.

This is Donna Hylton at the Radical Militant Feminist and Baby Murderers March.

GettyImages-632311794-e1485477475931.jpg

"The Women’s March on Washington last week featured as a speaker convicted felon Donna Hylton who, along with several others, kidnapped a man and then tortured him to death.

Hylton’s name is listed on the Women’s March website alongside prominent liberals like Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards, activist Gloria Steinem, filmmaker Michael Moore and CNN commentator Van Jones.

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, one of Hylton’s accomplices replied: “He was a homo anyway.”

Speaking about Hylton, New York City Detective William Spurling told Psychology Today: “I couldn’t believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They’d squeezed the victim’s testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.”

Here's the rest of the article.

Crime and Punishment?

Describes the participation of Donna Hylton in the kidnap and murder of real estate broker, Thomas Vigliarole. Background of Hylton; Description of the crime; Life in the prison.

- Snip -

"For the next 15 to 20 days (police aren't sure just when Vigliarole died), the man was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured."

Here's the full article.

Crime and Punishment?

HYLTON V. PEREZ

OPINION AND ORDER

ROBERT PATTERSON JR., District Judge

Here's the Case Text.

Casetext

A crystal clear explanation of why Catz went and enjoyed it so much.

pillars

Not to mention one of the organisers - Linda Sarsour - favours shariah law and 'wishes she could take away the vaginas' of Ayan Hirsi Ali and Bridgette Gabriel - whom Sarsour also claims 'don't deserve to be women'. Who would want to have anything to do with such vile creatures?

Not to mention one of the organisers - Linda Sarsour - favours shariah law and 'wishes she could take away the vaginas' of Ayan Hirsi Ali and Bridgette Gabriel - whom Sarsour also claims 'don't deserve to be women'. Who would want to have anything to do with such vile creatures?

Exactly and along with Linda Sarsour, Donna Hylton and also excluding ALL women who don't agree with the Pro-Abortion as a means as contraception agenda, they have the hypocrisy and audacity to be shouting their heads off saying that the Women's March was representing ALL women :rolleyes-41:

Exactly and along with Linda Sarsour, Donna Hylton and also excluding ALL women who don't agree with the Pro-Abortion as a means as contraception agenda, they have the hypocrisy and audacity to be shouting their heads off saying that the Women's March was representing ALL women :rolleyes-41:

They are RaTz, Lucy. Lying and stealing is in their DNA.

They are RaTz, Lucy. Lying and stealing is in their DNA.

They have no Moral High Ground, it's absolute hypocrisy, whilst they march and scream and demand that it remain legal for a woman to have her baby murdered as it slumbers in the womb because having a baby would be an inconvenience.

These are the same crowd that JUDGE everyone else and tell everyone else how bad they are because they have a different opinion?

When they support this:

1245190773-1d122725d1dd59297e165915798c6d76.jpg

When they support this:
NO-ONE-HAS-EVER-DIED.jpg

Last edited:
I know the truth can sting quite a bit progressives - but I wouldn't be doing any justice to you by hiding it from you...

The organizers of the Women’s March had an opportunity to speak to the concerns of these Americans and to plant a seed of doubt in their minds about repeating their vote in 2020. However, their own ridiculous demands for ideological purity and their behavior during anti-Trump protests have already served to alienate almost all of these people and drive them further into Trump’s arms.

Commentary: The women’s march organizers blew it, and even the media realize it

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march.

Can a woman join those marches wearing a Clinton t-shirt? Of course.
Can a woman join those marches wearing a Trump hat? Not unless she wants to be pushed and shoved and maybe assaulted. Those marches were only for those with a certain political leaning. The marches in America were not women's marches. They were liberal women's marches.

I know. Childhood obesity is a huge problem for us - we're finding more and more diseases typically associated with older people in our young people. Michelle Obama tried to address this with children's school lunches and exercise programs and she was villified for it.

"Michelle Obama tried to address this with children's school lunches"

They were not healthy either, Michelle Obama's school lunches were almost starvation lunches and not enough to sustain growing children through the day.

Many also were just slops and not very appetising to look at.

pranzi-cibo-scuole-bambini-prigione-america-usa-7.jpg

man_file_1056864_tumblr_n3m5mkTQFp1r75g5vo5_500.jpg

...there is a lot of misinformation about that - what is wrong with this?
Healthy-School-Lunch-Ideas.jpg

Nothing.. but what kid wants to eat that? It doesn't look very appealing save the fruit part

it's so cute how rightwingnut pondscum try to deflect and distract from the lying criminals you vote for.

It was a reply to a post about school lunches ya dummy. Christ, are you really this stupid?

like I said. loon. you focus on nonsense and propaganda and whining BS.... but you don't give a damn about the criminality of the loons you vote for.

now take your double digit IQ and bother someone else

Forum List

Back