Way to go Mr. President we're with you.
till the end ....hopefully that's tomorrow
what you got planned?

....and along those lines....

... every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.
so you're saying we have a chance?
Killing him would be wrong. And there's pence. (-:

Way to go Mr. President we're with you.
till the end ....hopefully that's tomorrow
what you got planned?

....and along those lines....

... every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.
so you're saying we have a chance?
Killing him would be wrong. And there's pence. (-:
Wow,

Trump certainly hit the ground running. Leveraging Executive Orders (constitutionally - unlike Obama) to defund International Planned Parenthood Foundation, to build the wall between the U.S. and Mexican border, he pulled the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, put a freeze on federal government hiring, and restored the Keystone Pipeline.

And then there is this: already starting to defeat "sanctuary cities". It's looking like Trump was right - maybe we are going to get so tired of winning!

Trump declares victory as city revokes ‘sanctuary city’ policies

The winning DOES continue!

gays are out and about everywhere!
and nobody cares

they are even marrying!

everyone has sex outside of marriage!
MOST people are waiting longer before marrying!
LOTS of people are living together without even bothering to marry!

pot is being legalized all over the country!

interracial marriages!

atheism is on the rise!

the percent of the population identifying as "christian" continues to shrink!

blacks, gays, women in prominent and powerful positions in the military, business, politics, entertainment....

we just had a black president!
even conservatives would vote for a black or a woman president!

christians still can't brainwash our children in public schools!

so...
what are you winning?

The winning DOES continue! everyone has sex outside of marriage!
Ladies & Gentlemen...I give you the modern-day left-wing lunatic! Celebrating promiscuity (which statistics show leads to STD's, unwanted pregnancies, severe mental health issues, and more).

This is the character of the left today. Reject all that is decent and embrace all that is disturbed.

The winning DOES continue! atheism is on the rise!
Ladies & Gentlemen...I give you the modern-day left-wing lunatic! Celebrating the rejection of God and embracing immoral behavior.

This is the character of the left today. Reject all that is decent and embrace all that is disturbed.

Well duh! Conservatives have advanced liberty for all genders and races, while the Dumbocrats founded the KKK, created the Civil War in order to keep slavery, and vehemently opposed the Civil Rights movement.
Yeah, well I’ll bet you can’t come up with a fourth thing!

Trump certainly hit the ground running. Leveraging Executive Orders (constitutionally - unlike Obama) to defund International Planned Parenthood Foundation, to build the wall between the U.S. and Mexican border, he pulled the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, put a freeze on federal government hiring, and restored the Keystone Pipeline.

And then there is this: already starting to defeat "sanctuary cities". It's looking like Trump was right - maybe we are going to get so tired of winning!

Trump declares victory as city revokes ‘sanctuary city’ policies

The winning DOES continue!

gays are out and about everywhere!
and nobody cares

they are even marrying!

everyone has sex outside of marriage!
MOST people are waiting longer before marrying!
LOTS of people are living together without even bothering to marry!

pot is being legalized all over the country!

interracial marriages!

atheism is on the rise!

the percent of the population identifying as "christian" continues to shrink!

blacks, gays, women in prominent and powerful positions in the military, business, politics, entertainment....

we just had a black president!

christians still can't brainwash our children in public schools!

so...
what are you winning?
SCOTUS

Ladies & Gentlemen...I give you the modern-day left-wing lunatic! Celebrating promiscuity (which statistics show leads to STD's, unwanted pregnancies, severe mental health issues, and more).

Trump is a left wing lunatic?? We all know that

Wow. The “I’m rubber, you’re glue” response of the average 1st Grader. You’re debate skills are strong. :rolleyes:

Dude...Trump’s name wasn’t even mentioned in DAKMN’s post or my subsequent response. If you can’t do better than that, you need to find a forum for low IQ individuals. :laugh:

Wow. The “I’m rubber, you’re glue” response of the average 1st Grader. You’re debate skills are strong. :rolleyes:

Dude...Trump’s name wasn’t even mentioned in DAKMN’s post or my subsequent response. If you can’t do better than that, you need to find a forum for low IQ individuals. :laugh:
The description given sounded just like it was trump and btw you illiterate Repub ,I'll bet my IQ is far greater than yours....read some of your posts and I'll even give you 2-1 odds

Forum List

Back