It's been a year... still winning. It's exhausting.

But still not tired yet.

and btw you illiterate Repub ,I'll bet my IQ is far greater than yours....
And again the low IQ dimwit comes with the “I’m rubber, your glue”. A tremendous example of why you people are called “Dumbocrats”. Do you realize you have yet to make an original thought in this thread? You just parrot whatever I say.

I can see why you need government to provide for you. :lmao:

and btw you illiterate Repub ,I'll bet my IQ is far greater than yours....
And again the low IQ dimwit comes with the “I’m rubber, your glue”. A tremendous example of why you people are called “Dumbocrats”. Do you realize you have yet to make an original thought in this thread? You just parrot whatever I say.

I can see why you need government to provide for you. :lmao:
You're a little like Trump Patting yourself on the back over BS
Politics
Saudi Arabia Says It Will Retaliate Against Punitive Measures40 minutes ago
Saudi Stocks Plunge as Trump Vows Punishment Over Khashoggi Fate
Trump Says It Would Be 'Foolish' to Scrap Saudi Arms Sales in Response to Khashoggi Case So now can we add Saudis to China Russia Iran among those wanted to skin the POS in our WH And for Mr Patriot Dotard Have a nice day

So now can we add Saudis to China Russia Iran among those wanted to skin the POS in our WH And for Mr Patriot Dotard Have a nice day
Wow. Look at who you align yourself with. Russia. China. Iran. The worst of the worst. And you use them as examples of who you want to be like? Wow. Just....wow.

News flash sparky. Those nations should hate us. If they don’t, there is something seriously wrong. Not only are they are enemies, but they are oppressive dictatorships (just like the Dumbocrats).

So now can we add Saudis to China Russia Iran among those wanted to skin the POS in our WH And for Mr Patriot Dotard Have a nice day
Wow. Look at who you align yourself with. Russia. China. Iran. The worst of the worst. And you use them as examples of who you want to be like? Wow. Just....wow.

News flash sparky. Those nations should hate us. If they don’t, there is something seriously wrong. Not only are they are enemies, but they are oppressive dictatorships (just like the Dumbocrats).
Trump and his kin are enemies of the world Sooner he's gone the better NOW I'll be gone too Ocean looks very inviting

Trump and his kin are enemies of the world Sooner he's gone the better NOW I'll be gone too Ocean looks very inviting
Again...Eddie here views China, Russia, and Iran as examples of how a nation should be run, but thinks President Trump is the “enemy of the world”.

President Trump continues to make the left his prison bitch...
The media’s meltdown over Kanye’s trip to the Oval Office reflects nothing more than its horrified realization that Trump is eating the left’s lunch, poaching more and more voters from once-monopolized lib constituencies. Apparently Kanye West is supposed to check with the central office of the Left’s Ministry of Truth before opening his mouth. Anything less is “surreal,” according to the media. What a bunch of totalitarian creeps.
I enjoying watching President Trump dominate fascists.

Liberalism: An Intrinsically Uncivil Ideology

Thank you, President Trump, for putting America first. After 8 years of the anti-American, globalist MaObama doing everything in his power to undermine the U.S., it has been such a gift to have a president who puts his nation and his people above the needs of foreign interests.
Honduras appeared to act quickly on Tuesday after President Donald Trump threatened to cut humanitarian aid to their country over a caravan of migrants who were travelling towards the U.S.
That’s all it takes. It really is that simple. And that’s all it would take to cause Mexico to drop to their knees.
“The United States has strongly informed the President of Honduras that if the large Caravan of people heading to the U.S. is not stopped and brought back to Honduras, no more money or aid will be given to Honduras, effective immediately!” Trump tweeted on Tuesday.
Amazing how quickly Honduras was able to assist us in illegal immigration (and they aren’t even remotely close to our border).
Vice President Mike Pence followed up with his own tweet to explain the actions that were being taken to encourage Honduras to prevent the migrant caravan. “Delivered strong message from [the president]: no more aid if caravan is not stopped,” he added. “Told him U.S. will not tolerate this blatant disregard for our border & sovereignty.”
Everyone is desperate for our money. If they want it, they have to do their part to stop the invasion of the United States.

Honduras takes action against migrant caravan after Trump threatens to cut aid

Thank you, President Trump. You've been nothing short of a godsend.
The Trump administration has issued 65% fewer “significant” rules—with costs exceeding $100 million a year—than the Obama administration and 51% fewer than the Bush administration, in its first 22 months.
And that's just accounting for what he implemented. That doesn't even include the regulations from MaObama and Bush that he removed. The net result would be even larger. Is it any wonder we have record low unemployment and record highs in the market?

Here's How Much Red Tape Trump Has Cut

So. Much. Winning.
The United States also has a message for those who are currently part of this caravan or any caravan that follows. You will not be successful at getting into the United States illegally, no matter what. I repeat the caravan will not cross our southern border illegally under any circumstances.
After 8 years of anti-American MaObama, it is such a relief to have someone who upholds the U.S. Constitution once again. Thank you President Trump.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo addresses the migrant caravan in an unyielding speech

So. Much. Winning.
The United States also has a message for those who are currently part of this caravan or any caravan that follows. You will not be successful at getting into the United States illegally, no matter what. I repeat the caravan will not cross our southern border illegally under any circumstances.
After 8 years of anti-American MaObama, it is such a relief to have someone who upholds the U.S. Constitution once again. Thank you President Trump.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo addresses the migrant caravan in an unyielding speech

Here is the stupidity of all this. During Obama's time, a Caravan started (it wasn't called that at the time) through Mexico of about 3000. By the time it got to the border there were less than 250 left. Most were board up and shipped back to their original countries after a fair hearing. Just how many thousands of extra people are needed on the border to turn them back this time? More because of the publicity. Yes, you clowns, the stupid, have just made it worse. Out of the 5000 that started, maybe 500 will make it. If we get enough Justices in place, we can send almost all home quickly through the due process of the law. Instead of instilling fear, follow the Fing constitution for a change.

So. Much. Winning.

Instead of instilling fear, follow the Fing constitution for a change.
That’s exactly what we’re doing. Here, read it again..

Thank you, President Trump. You've been nothing short of a godsend.
The Trump administration has issued 65% fewer “significant” rules—with costs exceeding $100 million a year—than the Obama administration and 51% fewer than the Bush administration, in its first 22 months.
And that's just accounting for what he implemented. That doesn't even include the regulations from MaObama and Bush that he removed. The net result would be even larger. Is it any wonder we have record low unemployment and record highs in the market?

Here's How Much Red Tape Trump Has Cut

Tell you what, Mr. SD, you need to move to the East Coast where you can breath their air. You may want to have to chew your air before you can breath it but the rest of us in the Rocky Mountains would rather not. And that is exactly what Trumps newest Reg Removal would do. There is no wonder that the Western State's Governments are all taking it to the courts and tying them up. So get your butt out of my home, idjut.

So. Much. Winning.

That’s exactly what we’re doing. Here, read it again..

Oh, by instilling fear and many of your kind wanting to fire on them? There is something called Dur Process that even an Illegal gets the benefit of. What next, you ain't white, male you don't get to vote?

Tell you what, Mr. SD, you need to move to the East Coast where you can breath their air.
You said that before and I’m very confused by it. What in the world does “SD” mean? San Diego? South Dakota? Other? And what does it have to do with me?!? :uhh:

Ok...that is just some funny chit right there. :laugh:
There is something called Dur Process that even an Illegal gets the benefit of. What next, you ain't white, male you don't get to vote?
Snowflake, the U.S. Constitution is not an international document. Illegal aliens have about as much “right” to due process as I have to benefits from the government of North Korea.

Not to mention, what “due process” is required here, stupid? Are they going to try to make the case that they are actually Americans? They are openly admitting that (A.) they are foreigners and (B) they intended to invade the U.S. So tell us, what would “due process” do for them? Assuming, of course, we wan to violate the constitution and give them due process after you just got done whining about following the constitution.

Ok...that is just some funny chit right there. :laugh:
There is something called Dur Process that even an Illegal gets the benefit of. What next, you ain't white, male you don't get to vote?
The same assholes who said U.S. citizen and U.S. Judge, Brett Kavanaugh, was “not” entitled to due process, now wants due process for fuck’n foreigners. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back