I cannot thank the left enough. As they continue to go further and further left (which includes fascism, violence, etc.) they continue to push more and more Americans to the right. The future is very bright for conservatives so long as we don't nominate and/or elect corrupt individuals who will bring scandals to their public office.
“You ask for a contribution, but the Democratic Party — which I am a lifelong member of — is currently betraying the ideals that our party once stood for: American values.

“Senator Schumer, as a fellow Democrat, I ask you to work to restore sanity and honestly to our party so that I can feel good about supporting it fully. Until then, I’m afraid the Republicans have my support.”
The left has lost every true American. They have lost the working man. They have lost the Kennedy-era Democrats. All they have are the marxist/fascists in academia. The people who have never been in the real world and spend all day theorizing about "economic equality" because they don't understand how the real world works.

Longtime NY Dem slams Schumer, defends Trump: ‘Republicans have my support’

Man I love this guy! Never thought I would say that in million years. I fully expected the third term of Barack Obama. Instead, he has been the most constitutional president of the modern era.
President Trump first proposed reorganizing the federal government less than two months after taking office. In an executive order signed on March 13, 2017, Trump directed OMB to “propose a plan to reorganize governmental functions and eliminate unnecessary agencies.”
The proposal is very positive...
  • That plan was released last month and included several controversial proposals among its 32 “alignment priorities,”
  • including combining the Department of Labor with the Department of Education
  • moving the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, commonly known as food stamps, under the purview of the Department of Health and Human Services
  • and, perhaps most controversially, turning over the financially-imperiled Postal Service to private management.
Realistically we should see complete elimination of the Department of Labor and the Department of Education as both are egregiously unconstitutional. But combining them to reduce redundancy and save tax payer dollars is a good first step.

Also, it makes a lot of sense to move SNAP under the Department of Health & Human Services (though another department that shouldn't even exist as it too is egregiously unconstitutional).

It is really something to see the left panic over the idea of not having a bloated, government monstrosity.

Democrats sound alarm over Trump’s plan to slash federal government

President Trump continues to rely on the proven policies of free choice and free markets to solve the problems created by MaObama’s “govern by the barrel of a gun” statist approach.
President Reagan once said, "The best social program is a job." Today, thanks in part to the policies of President Trump, essentially every American who wants a job can get one, providing some financial peace of mind for every able individual in our country. The fresh job numbers are the latest in a string of economic victories for President Trump.
Economic victories? President Trump promised there would be so much winning that eventually we would get tired of it. He’s delivering in a big way so far.
The unemployment rate fell to 3.9%, hovering near a generational low. More than four million new jobs have been created since President Trump was elected, while black and latino unemployment rates are at record lows. In fact, the latino unemployment rate of 4.5% is roughly 25% lower today than when President Trump took office. Moreover, wages are growing at their fastest pace in a decade.
The proven conservative policies implemented by President Trump, Congress, and Republicans in states, counties, and cities across the nation are not only creating jobs, they are creating wealth. Incomes are increasing. More importantly, liberty is increasing.

Strong job growth drives home choice for voters this election

Watching President Trump win no matter what the left does is just too much fun to watch.
A group of artists who call themselves “The Faction,” struck back at the destruction of President Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame by replacing it with several dozen replicas. “Rip up the president’s Walk of Fame star or try to have it removed,” said one artist, “and 30 more will pop up.”
Thank you idiot lefties! We now have more Donald Trump stars than ever!!!

Pro-Trump artists strike back at the destruction of his Walk of Fame star

....and along those lines... every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.
Not the least bit surprising, considering that the left is all about power and control and the right is all about liberty. When people who desire power and control don't get their way, they resort to violence.

....and along those lines... every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.
Not the least bit surprising, considering that the left is all about power and control and the right is all about liberty. When people who desire power and control don't get their way, they resort to violence.

afb101218dAPR20181011114515.jpg

Can’t make that statement any clearer! Thank you!

Forum List

Back