The winning DOES continue! everyone has sex outside of marriage!
Ladies & Gentlemen...I give you the modern-day left-wing lunatic! Celebrating promiscuity (which statistics show leads to STD's, unwanted pregnancies, severe mental health issues, and more).

This is the character of the left today. Reject all that is decent and embrace all that is disturbed.
Trump is a left wing lunatic?? We all know that
Wow. The “I’m rubber, you’re glue” response of the average 1st Grader. You’re debate skills are strong. :rolleyes:

Dude...Trump’s name wasn’t even mentioned in DAKMN’s post or my subsequent response. If you can’t do better than that, you need to find a forum for low IQ individuals. :laugh:
The description given sounded just like it was trump and btw you illiterate Repub ,I'll bet my IQ is far greater than yours....read some of your posts and I'll even give you 2-1 odds

It is a truth universally acknowledged that anonymous people on obscure message boards who feel compelled to claim that they have higher IQs than other anonymous posters actually have low two digit IQs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump certainly hit the ground running. Leveraging Executive Orders (constitutionally - unlike Obama) to defund International Planned Parenthood Foundation, to build the wall between the U.S. and Mexican border, he pulled the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, put a freeze on federal government hiring, and restored the Keystone Pipeline.

And then there is this: already starting to defeat "sanctuary cities". It's looking like Trump was right - maybe we are going to get so tired of winning!

Trump declares victory as city revokes ‘sanctuary city’ policies

The shit spewing demon is an epic fail.

Worst potus ever...

LOL

Tell you what, Mr. SD, you need to move to the East Coast where you can breath their air.
You said that before and I’m very confused by it. What in the world does “SD” mean? San Diego? South Dakota? Other? And what does it have to do with me?!? :uhh:

I would think you would know what it means but I forget that you are Stupid and we just can't fix stupid. You do warrant watching as do all other alt-righters. We all know how that is working out right now.

Tell you what, Mr. SD, you need to move to the East Coast where you can breath their air.
You said that before and I’m very confused by it. What in the world does “SD” mean? San Diego? South Dakota? Other? And what does it have to do with me?!? :uhh:

I would think you would know what it means but I forget that you are Stupid and we just can't fix stupid. You do warrant watching as do all other alt-righters. We all know how that is working out right now.
In other words...you’re wrong once again and now you’re embarrassed by it. Got it!

In other words...you’re wrong once again and now you’re embarrassed by it. Got it!

You are showing your wit again. Well, half of it anyway.

You are showing your wit again. Well, half of it anyway.
It’s a very simple question Duh-ryl (even for a low IQ progressive such as yourself). What does “SD” stand for? I think you now realize I don’t live in South Dakota (never have) and I think you now realize I don’t live in San Diego (never have) and so you’ll look like an idiot if you admit what you are referring to.

Unprecedented prosperity thanks to Republicans and President Trump.
The economy added 250,000 new jobs, unemployment stayed at a record low, and the number of employed Americans stands at a record high.
No wonder the Democrats have to run on “I hate Trump...you should too”. They don’t have a single issue they can run on. Record highs in the market. Record lows in unemployment. Secured borders. Improved foreign relations. The polar opposite of the MaObama reign of terror.

October Showed Huge Economic Gains. Here’s How Congress Can Keep It Going.

Trump certainly hit the ground running. Leveraging Executive Orders (constitutionally - unlike Obama) to defund International Planned Parenthood Foundation, to build the wall between the U.S. and Mexican border, he pulled the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, put a freeze on federal government hiring, and restored the Keystone Pipeline.

And then there is this: already starting to defeat "sanctuary cities". It's looking like Trump was right - maybe we are going to get so tired of winning!

Trump declares victory as city revokes ‘sanctuary city’ policies
/——/ Speaking of winning, this still cracks me up.
B23D5AB9-1C0A-4482-9E7E-E313AF2F0364.png

Mexicans paying for the wall, just as President Trump promised.
The proposal would theoretically cut down significantly on the number of illegal immigrants receiving federal benefits.
Tax payer’s dollars being diverted away from illegal aliens and being redirected toward helping America. So much winning.

Oklahoma senator targets illegal immigrant welfare, tax credits to fund border wall

From your own cite:

• Require a work-authorized Social Security number for a person to claim refundable tax credits;
  • Require welfare applicants to verify citizenship; and
  • Increase the minimum fines on those who inter the country illegally.
The proposal would theoretically cut down significantly on the number of illegal immigrants receiving federal benefits.

The first two items are already necessary to get government provided welfare. The fact remains, if you aren't a citizen, you can't get government welfare of any kind. The only welfare you can get are the food banks and such that are paid for by private contributions.

As for the third item, there ARE no fines for entering the US illegally. Since the illegal is broker than a shattered vase just how are you going to collect those funds?

And in order for a child with a legal SSN to get those Welfare Benefits, the Parents must show a minimum income and it has to be a legal income. This excludes most anchor baby families from gaining any Federal Program Benefits. Most State Welfare Programs are actually more than half funded by the Federal Government therefore must meet certain requirements.

You are using the Governor of Oklahoma for this. Did he leave out that the largest group of Welfare Recipients in Oklahoma are WHITE? Did he leave out that most welfare recipients are employed by one Company? Did he leave out that even if those funds were saved more than half of those funds would revert back to the Federal Governments General Fund?

I have the same message for him as I have for you. Stop making shit up.

So. Much. Winning.
“His judicial appointments are, perhaps, his most significant achievement to date and may well be the most enduring legacy of his administration,” The Heritage Foundation’s John Malcolm says of President Donald Trump.
So glad to see our courts being stacked with justices who understand their role and accept their limitations of power.

McConnell Says Confirming Judges Will Be His ‘Top Priority’

Tax payer’s dollars being diverted away from illegal aliens and being redirected toward helping America. So much winning.

Oklahoma senator targets illegal immigrant welfare, tax credits to fund border wall
The fact remains, if you aren't a citizen, you can't get government welfare of any kind.
My God, you are the ultimate ignorant tool.
She collected $700 a month in welfare benefits and disability payments, totaling $51,000. Somehow, Auntie Zeituni also...finagled her way into both federal and state public housing in Boston.
MaObama’s own aunt was an illegal alien who received welfare, disability payments, food stamps, and government housing.

Having to educate you on everything is getting old. Really old. Everyone here is tired of your ignorance, misinformation, and bullshit. All you do is spread propaganda like an asshole (which is why you never add links to your posts).

Obama’s Illegal-Alien Aunt | National Review

The fact remains, if you aren't a citizen, you can't get government welfare of any kind.
The fact remains, everyone here is tired of your ignorance, your lies, and your misinformation...
“There is simply no question that households headed by illegal immigrants access a good deal of welfare. In fact, illegal immigrants’ use of some programs is quite high,” he said.
You’ve been thoroughly and properly schooled. Go find a hobby now. Everyone here is sick of you.

Cutting welfare to illegal aliens would pay for Trump’s wall

My God, you are the ultimate ignorant tool.
She collected $700 a month in welfare benefits and disability payments, totaling $51,000. Somehow, Auntie Zeituni also...finagled her way into both federal and state public housing in Boston.
MaObama’s own aunt was an illegal alien who received welfare, disability payments, food stamps, and government housing.

Having to educate you on everything is getting old. Really old. Everyone here is tired of your ignorance, misinformation, and bullshit. All you do is spread propaganda like an asshole (which is why you never add links to your posts).

Obama’s Illegal-Alien Aunt | National Review

Wow, what a reference. Doesn't even rate as a Fox Employee. She's a Blogger and an alt-right who even Pauxsnews just guest spots her. Another case of "Just make it up as you go".

Wow, what a reference.
It’s tragic you even needed a reference. You’re the only idiot in the entire United States who didn’t know about Zeituni Onyango. She made national headline news for months straight and for years on and off.

She smugly stated on national television that America owed her healthcare and housing despite the fact that she was an illegal alien.

Last edited:
The fact remains, everyone here is tired of your ignorance, your lies, and your misinformation...
“There is simply no question that households headed by illegal immigrants access a good deal of welfare. In fact, illegal immigrants’ use of some programs is quite high,” he said.
You’ve been thoroughly and properly schooled. Go find a hobby now. Everyone here is sick of you.

Cutting welfare to illegal aliens would pay for Trump’s wall

And author of the NY Post which as gone from a decent Newspaper until after 1976 to a tabloid and voted by many outlets as one of the least credible news sources on the planet. They make shit up. Try again.

I love President Trump!

I am not tired of winning!

GOD BLESS him ....and all Patriots :2up:!

Forum List

Back