Trump certainly hit the ground running. Leveraging Executive Orders (constitutionally - unlike Obama) to defund International Planned Parenthood Foundation, to build the wall between the U.S. and Mexican border, he pulled the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, put a freeze on federal government hiring, and restored the Keystone Pipeline.

And then there is this: already starting to defeat "sanctuary cities". It's looking like Trump was right - maybe we are going to get so tired of winning!

Trump declares victory as city revokes ‘sanctuary city’ policies

And you are actually proud of this???

Trump certainly hit the ground running. Leveraging Executive Orders (constitutionally - unlike Obama) to defund International Planned Parenthood Foundation, to build the wall between the U.S. and Mexican border, he pulled the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, put a freeze on federal government hiring, and restored the Keystone Pipeline.

And then there is this: already starting to defeat "sanctuary cities". It's looking like Trump was right - maybe we are going to get so tired of winning!

which issues distress you, Lys?

Why wouldn’t I be? Seeing constitutional government restored and laws enforced again in the U.S. is something to be extremely proud of! #MAGA

Trump has done stuff-------so far no effect on me. Anyone suffer in some way
or know people who have?

BB3F8BC7-EE5B-4B87-86D8-DE5C8555FEFD.jpeg

Thank God for President Trump.

I am not proud that this man and his minions have dirtied my land, my country, and my religion.

I am not proud that this man and his minions have dirtied my land, my country, and my religion.

oh-------with what has he dirtied what?

President Trump continues to amaze. If he keeps this up, he will unquestionably go down as the greatest U.S. president ever.
A black pastor is predicting President Donald Trump will down in history as one of the “greatest civil rights presidents in modern history.”
It’s nice to see the African-American community waking up to the realization that the Dumbocrats have kept them in a state of perpetual poverty.

Black Pastor Predicts Trump Will Be One of the 'Greatest Civil Rights Presidents'

The winning continues! Watching progressives realize their dreams of restoring oppressive fascism to the world have failed is priceless.
"Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong," he recently told the Washington Post.
That’s what happens with pure evil, George. Everything that can go wrong, does. Everything about progressivism is pure evil. It destroys jobs, decreases incomes, increases poverty, and worst of all - works to eliminate liberty.

Tough times for 'Spooky Dude'

So much winning - just as President Trump promised.
Labor unions no longer get a free ride on the backs of government employees who are forced to pay for political activism they disagree with, the man who successfully challenged the practice at the Supreme Court told The Daily Signal in an interview.
It is so nice to see the U.S. Constitution upheld once again and to see liberty restored.

Government Employee Who Beat Unions Sees End to Their ‘Free Ride’

President Trump continues to amaze. If he keeps this up, he will unquestionably go down as the greatest U.S. president ever.
For the first time, there are more job openings than there are eligible workers to fill them.
This is what happens when you put Republicans in control of everything. They create so many jobs, it surpasses the amount of eligible people in the labor pool.

The U.S. labor shortage is reaching a critical point

Forum List

Back