The Walking Dead Season 6

Yarrrrr, brains! Lol. [emoji38]
What do you mean, it's own separate story? :eusa_eh: It was a preview from Fear the Walking Dead.

Well, about the boat story. I guess all those who thought being on a boat or island would be safe were wrong considering. I saw some of those previews too. Lol.

The thing with all the people on the airplane is, as far as I'm aware, basically supposed to be a "mini-season" in between seasons of FTWD. It tells a continuing story, in one minute long clip after another. A lot of shows do that (The Walking Dead actually had one too, about a nurse, between Season 1 and Season 2), they just generally put them online, rather than showing them during commercials.

That's what I though was happening, anyway. I might be wrong. :D

But yeah. In any case, I'm stoked to see what all goes wrong on the boat!

The first season kind of sucked. Hopefully season 2 will be better.

I thought it was just a separate story line on the show. :dunno: I don't pay that much attention lately, so you could be right. But wouldn't they have said the name of this other show? I don't really get it. Lol.

Ah. Here ya go. I found it. :)

Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462

Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462 is a sixteen part mini series that features a group of survivors on a plane in the earliest moments of the outbreak. This release was done to help promote thesecond season of Fear The Walking Deadand Season 6 of The Walking Dead.

The web series will be the first to officially crossover to the show, serving as a tie in to Fear The Walking Dead. It will on premiere on October 4, 2015 on AMC.combefore being featured on television as promos during Season 6 of The Walking Dead.[1]

Well, I want to see that. It looks good!

You can probably find the whole thing on AMC's website.

Sure beats having to wait through all those commercials! :)

I just don't really like watching shows on the computer. :) I prefer my TV. I'm old fashioned. Lol.

The thing with all the people on the airplane is, as far as I'm aware, basically supposed to be a "mini-season" in between seasons of FTWD. It tells a continuing story, in one minute long clip after another. A lot of shows do that (The Walking Dead actually had one too, about a nurse, between Season 1 and Season 2), they just generally put them online, rather than showing them during commercials.

I thought it was just a separate story line on the show. :dunno: I don't pay that much attention lately, so you could be right. But wouldn't they have said the name of this other show? I don't really get it. Lol.

Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462 is a sixteen part mini series that features a group of survivors on a plane in the earliest moments of the outbreak. This release was done to help promote thesecond season of Fear The Walking Deadand Season 6 of The Walking Dead.

The web series will be the first to officially crossover to the show, serving as a tie in to Fear The Walking Dead. It will on premiere on October 4, 2015 on AMC.combefore being featured on television as promos during Season 6 of The Walking Dead.[1]

I just don't really like watching shows on the computer. :) I prefer my TV. I'm old fashioned. Lol.

To each their own! :D

Stream from the computer to the TV......or if you have a laptop, hook it up directly to the TV. ;)

Stream from the computer to the TV......or if you have a laptop, hook it up directly to the TV. ;)

Nah. That's all I need is more wires. Nope.

You just need to nab yourself a tech-savy boyfriend. :D

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Just use him for his "technical"skills? :eusa_whistle:

Just use him for his "technical"skills? :eusa_whistle:

Of course, which of his "skills" you most prefer to "use" would be up go you guys to figure out. Lol!

It depends on what you already have hooked up to the TV and what kind of TV it is. It might not require any wires. And hooking a laptop directly to the TV can be as simple as a single wire.

It depends on what you already have hooked up to the TV and what kind of TV it is. It might not require any wires. And hooking a laptop directly to the TV can be as simple as a single wire.

Yeah, but then I can't watch TV and be online at the same time!

That's why you should have 2 computers. :lol:

That's why you should have 2 computers. :lol:

Well, I do have my PC but that is only for work.

Oh come ON. This new Carol sucks! Has nobody figured it out yet? Kill or be killed. That is the new world now. Yes, people will try to take what is yours and they will kill yer ass for it. So you kill them before they do. Simple as that. Do you WANT to live like that in the new world? No. But you have to. Otherwise, stfu and blow your own head off and be done with it.

And...if Daryl dies and Carol stays on the path she is on with that idiot Morgan...I'm done with this show. I hate the Richonne thing so it won't take much for me to be a walker myself and tune out.

Oh come ON. This new Carol sucks! Has nobody figured it out yet? Kill or be killed. That is the new world now. Yes, people will try to take what is yours and they will kill yer ass for it. So you kill them before they do. Simple as that. Do you WANT to live like that in the new world? No. But you have to. Otherwise, stfu and blow your own head off and be done with it.

And...if Daryl dies and Carol stays on the path she is on with that idiot Morgan...I'm done with this show. I hate the Richonne thing so it won't take much for me to be a walker myself and tune out.

But we do struggle with that very same thin moral line today.
I posted this in the Theology section last night regarding the Genesis Symbolism in the Apple scene.
Walking Dead Symbolism-
Jesus gave them the apple, Michonne partakes the Apple and gives it to Rick to partake the Apple. Clever & not very subtle way of calling Jesus the serpent of Genesis who offered eternal life for partaking of his (death symbol)tree and trust believing in him.

Script writing & Production is like any art form & can be used to creatively convey subtle or thought provoking messages.
Sometimes to leave clues to where the plot is heading and other times hiding symbolism so people offended don't *boycott* the works.
*(Rev 13:13 they will not buy or sell without the mark of the beast [cross & fish symbols])
I think they are leading their audience in a clever way if their eyes are open and they are observant, to notice the offer the Jesus character in the show made for them to continue to live is a serpents offer especially liken to today's struggles in the minds of hearts of followers.
To live on and survive they are offered abundance of food with the catch being they must slaughter the "Hill Top's" enemies for them, before they attack and pillage they themselves. Who does the Hill Top say is their enemy? Answer the Saviors.
So they have to kill the Saviors for Jesus and the "Hill Top"(Vatican is on the seven hills) in order for Alexandria to eat & survive.
Damn that sounds familiar. *L*
HENCE the Apple scene is warning the viewers that the offer (spoiler alert)comes at a price and is not what it seems.
We see this moral struggle today with how to deal with Radical anarchistic regions of the globe. Very creative way to convey the struggles they face. Probably why the show is so popular.

I would like to say the same if they kill Daryl, but I would probably still tune in. I just don't see it though, he is too important to the show.

Carol path is slightly annoying, but it is understandable. I very much like the brave and calculating Carol.

I agree I hate Rick and Michonne together. There is just no chemistry. They seem more like brother and sister.

The big question is who takes the baseball bat to the head? I don't see the show doing that kind of violence to a woman so here is who I think it will be in order:
(1) Abe - I think Rick and his crew get ambushed when trying to negotiate and Abe takes the beating.
(2) Glenn - They usu change up big deaths from the comic, but the 2 near misses on Glenn make people think Glenn is safe. He might not be.
(3) Spencer or Tobin: Would definitely be a cop out to kill one of these 2 minor characters.
(4) Daryl - As much as I hate to admit it Daryl could be iced. Killing the most popular character when ratings are so high doesn't make sense.
(5) Morgan - Very doubtful. I think Carol and him are going to take a different story-arch.

Get a 24 inch monitor and sit close its as tv as it gets.

I'm spoiled with my big screen TV though! My TV is like 40-something inches! :lol:

I'm spoiled with my big screen TV though! My TV is like 40-something inches! :lol:

I got a 50 inch around Christmas. I'm so glad I didn't skimp and get the 40 inch. lol.

I would like to say the same if they kill Daryl, but I would probably still tune in. I just don't see it though, he is too important to the show.

Carol path is slightly annoying, but it is understandable. I very much like the brave and calculating Carol.

I agree I hate Rick and Michonne together. There is just no chemistry. They seem more like brother and sister.

The big question is who takes the baseball bat to the head? I don't see the show doing that kind of violence to a woman so here is who I think it will be in order:
(1) Abe - I think Rick and his crew get ambushed when trying to negotiate and Abe takes the beating.
(2) Glenn - They usu change up big deaths from the comic, but the 2 near misses on Glenn make people think Glenn is safe. He might not be.
(3) Spencer or Tobin: Would definitely be a cop out to kill one of these 2 minor characters.
(4) Daryl - As much as I hate to admit it Daryl could be iced. Killing the most popular character when ratings are so high doesn't make sense.
(5) Morgan - Very doubtful. I think Carol and him are going to take a different story-arch.

I agree about Michone and Rick. She and Daryl would be a much better couple.

Forum List

Back