The Walking Dead Season 6

Abe dumped whatsherface cuz he wants Sasha. That's it in a nutshell. He was waffling, not wanting to get too involved, but the Glenn/Maggie loveydovey stuff, asking around to others what they feel about relationships in this kind of world, etc etc got him motivated to wanting something for himself...and that something is Sasha. He was brutish on how he handled it, but honest. She was the only woman he thought of as left worthy to be with in their group, but realized Sasha is the one he wants to build love with.....and jumped on it in his crude way with Rosita.

Meanwhile...that last episode was...meh. Ok, I guess. Women power sorta thing. Only a couple of episodes left, so no telling what will happen. I think someone is gonna die cuz Negan shows up real soon and must make an example, lol.

I do have to say the characters have become much more unlike able.

There are only 3 characters who I would miss and who deaths might make me not continue watching the show: Daryl, Carol and Judith (I don't like babies or toddlers getting harmed). I like Glenn but the constant death fake outs with him have gotten to me.

I don't think I would truly miss any of the characters including Rick and Maggie if they got iced.

I truly believe the show screwed up Abe and Morgan's character.

Carol, Daryl, Rick. Those three make the show and way too many fans want them to stay put. If ANY of those three go....so does the show.
JMHO

I just watched the last episode last night. I didn't get the point of it. 4 Saviors kidnap Maggie and Carol. Carol has a moral crisis and they end up killing the 4 bad guys.

I thought it was a toss in episode. Although it was sweet how Maggie and Carol took out the trio, esp the old woman.

Yes the Saviors sound like some bad guys, but how was what Rick did any worse than the Gov taking out the military people? He viewed them as a threat and did a preemptive attack.

I just watched the last episode last night. I didn't get the point of it. 4 Saviors kidnap Maggie and Carol. Carol has a moral crisis and they end up killing the 4 bad guys.

I thought it was a toss in episode. Although it was sweet how Maggie and Carol took out the trio, esp the old woman.

Yes the Saviors sound like some bad guys, but how was what Rick did any worse than the Gov taking out the military people? He viewed them as a threat and did a preemptive attack.

The point? It was a combination of character development and set up. :dunno:

Ricks groups doesn't kill people just because they like to kill people. They only kill for the purposes of survival. They don't go around bashing people's heads with spiked baseball bats, luring people into a supposed sanctuary and them murdering and eating them, carving W's on people's foreheads and sneaking into people's camps and cutting them to pieces with axes and sickles and shit.

As far as the saviors raid they did I really hope they took the arsenal that was there.

It's not like it's the first time Carol has killed people. Why is she being such a wimp now?

Kind of a weirdly "girl power" episode tonight. lol

I liked Carol playing possum. It was fun to watch that come back to bite them in the end.

The red head was kind of cute

Well... Right up until she got her face ripped off, anyway. :lol:

MASSIVE bitch, however (even though I think her reaction at the end was supposed to show that she actually cared more than she let on).

I guess the juxtaposition between her and Carol was supposed to humanize Carol a bit more? Serve as a cautionary tale, maybe? That's all I can figure.

It seems to be a theme they're going for this season. I wonder if that means she's going to be the one to ultimately get the baseball bat in the end.

I didn't watch it last night. I was too tired when I got home from work and went straight to bed. :(

I'll have to catch it sometime during the week I guess.

You should get a DVR. :D

Eh. You didn't miss a whole lot. It was honestly kind of a slow episode, and all of the bad guys they introduced died by the end. :)

I think they were trying to be kind of "high brow" more than anything else.

I don't really watch a lot of TV, so it's not really worth it to me. ;) I only watch a few shows, and I can usually catch them some time during the week if I miss them, or on the computer. I have Hulu but I never really use it.

You should try Amazon Prime. It's free to use. You just have to pay $2.00 to watch an episode of any particular show.

It's actually really convenient if you ever miss an episode. :)

Most networks have websites where you can stream recent episodes of their shows for free. AMC requires you to have a subscription to some sort of cable or satellite provider, but if you do, plug it in and stream the episodes you miss.

Or you can just watch the reruns for free. ;)

It's not like it's the first time Carol has killed people. Why is she being such a wimp now?

She's starting to wonder if being the cold-hearted killer she's become is a good thing. Not to mention every one of these people would probably be suffering from some degree of PTSD by now. :p

I didn't watch it last night. I was too tired when I got home from work and went straight to bed. :(

I'll have to catch it sometime during the week I guess.

You should get a DVR. :D

Eh. You didn't miss a whole lot. It was honestly kind of a slow episode, and all of the bad guys they introduced died by the end. :)

I think they were trying to be kind of "high brow" more than anything else.

I don't really watch a lot of TV, so it's not really worth it to me. ;) I only watch a few shows, and I can usually catch them some time during the week if I miss them, or on the computer. I have Hulu but I never really use it.

You should try Amazon Prime. It's free to use. You just have to pay $2.00 to watch an episode of any particular show.

It's actually really convenient if you ever miss an episode. :)

Most networks have websites where you can stream recent episodes of their shows for free. AMC requires you to have a subscription to some sort of cable or satellite provider, but if you do, plug it in and stream the episodes you miss.

Or you can just watch the reruns for free. ;)

Oh, poo.

Where's the fun in that? :lol:

The woman reminded Carol of herself, and represents what Carol could easily become if she's not careful.

What did this episode set up that the previous one didn't?

The woman reminded Carol of herself, and represents what Carol could easily become if she's not careful.

Okay, I get that, but Carol isn't really making a "choice" to kill people. Her hand has been forced, so it is perfectly legit, like any other instance of self defense.

What did this episode set up that the previous one didn't?

Possibly a number of things. The idea of everyone being Negan, the fact that Negan's group is clearly larger than Rick's group expected, maybe changes in what the group is going to do based on the way Carol and Maggie reacted to the situation.

Okay, I get that, but Carol isn't really making a "choice" to kill people. Her hand has been forced, so it is perfectly legit, like any other instance of self defense.

Oh, I know. But that wouldn't be DRAMATIC enough for the writers. :D

Hey there, stranger! Long time, no see! :D

Wassup! :)

Wassup! :)

Just been working a lot.
fallasleep.gif
What about you? What have you been up to? :)

Forum List

Back