The Walking Dead Season 6

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Great beginning. That was intense and it's back to man vs zombie.

I love how they are starting.

After the shit of Fear the Walking Dead, this was a great relief!

25 minutes!!! And I haven't sneaked a peek at spoiler websites either. This is a first, lol.

Damn good opening of the new season! Shitloads of walkers this time. They said on Talking Dead they used 1000 people this go round. Dayum and double dayum. Glad Carter is dead though. I didn't much care for him. I don't like DeAnna either, to be honest.

Is it just me or is Morgan and Michonne feeling some vibes for each other?

I didn't like the switching back and forth in time. It makes me think it was rubbish so they edited it that way to make it better.:dunno:

Great beginning. That was intense and it's back to man vs zombie.

I love how they are starting.

After the shit of Fear the Walking Dead, this was a great relief!
FtWD Was made for assholes. They wanted to catch the asshole market.

I didn't like the switching back and forth in time. It makes me think it was rubbish so they edited it that way to make it better.:dunno:

I didn't like that either. I wish they would stop trying to be . . . whatever they think they are being and just tell the story straight. I find all of these "flash back" scenes to be kind of confusing. I'm like, "what the hell is going on now?" :rolleyes-41:

Other than that, no complaints. Great show! So glad it's back on now. :D

Terrible writing as usual. Psycho Rick did exactly what I said he would. Go all I am the the Gubberner and this is my town. Everywhere he goes he destroys. i would have shot his loser ass in the face and been done with it.

Terrible episode.

I did garner one interesting observation, that inexplicably I never noticed before. How come some of the zombies have clean shiny nicely combed/groomed hair? lol

I don't like black and white. That was annoying. I didn't mind the flashbacks, just the loss of color.

So.....who turned on the siren? Whoever is behind the W carved into walker foreheads? Another disgruntled resident of the town, maybe the kid of the guy Rick shot?

I don't like black and white. That was annoying. I didn't mind the flashbacks, just the loss of color.

So.....who turned on the siren? Whoever is behind the W carved into walker foreheads? Another disgruntled resident of the town, maybe the kid of the guy Rick shot?
ricks an adulterous murderer.

Or some of the people that they talked about that they had banished? Remember that? They said they had taken some people in and it didn't work out, so they banished them and hid their weapons. Those people are probably not very happy about that. To me, that is the more likely scenario. There is someone who is controlling those zombies. Remember on previous episodes last season where they showed all the zombies going into that parking lot with the trucks and there was a horn sound? Then, someone set all those zombies up in those abandoned trucks and booby trapped them too when they attacked Daryl and the other guy. Someone has it out for them.

Or some of the people that they talked about that they had banished? Remember that? They said they had taken some people in and it didn't work out, so they banished them and hid their weapons. Those people are probably not very happy about that. To me, that is the more likely scenario. There is someone who is controlling those zombies. Remember on previous episodes last season where they showed all the zombies going into that parking lot with the trucks and there was a horn sound? Then, someone set all those zombies up in those abandoned trucks and booby trapped them too when they attacked Daryl and the other guy. Someone has it out for them.

I had forgotten about the banishment talk. I would guess those are the same people who have carved the W into walkers and set the trap. It's hard to remember all the details between seasons. :lol:

Forum List

Back