The Walking Dead Season 6

The woman reminded Carol of herself, and represents what Carol could easily become if she's not careful.

Okay, I get that, but Carol isn't really making a "choice" to kill people. Her hand has been forced, so it is perfectly legit, like any other instance of self defense.

Oh, I know. But that wouldn't be DRAMATIC enough for the writers. :D

Hey there, stranger! Long time, no see! :D

Wassup! :)

Just been working a lot.
fallasleep.gif
What about you? What have you been up to? :)

Oh, not much. :)

Same old, same old.

Okay, I get that, but Carol isn't really making a "choice" to kill people. Her hand has been forced, so it is perfectly legit, like any other instance of self defense.

Oh, I know. But that wouldn't be DRAMATIC enough for the writers. :D

Hey there, stranger! Long time, no see! :D

Wassup! :)

Just been working a lot.
fallasleep.gif
What about you? What have you been up to? :)

Oh, not much. :)

Same old, same old.

PM me! :)

Ooooo!!! Finally got a death tonight. :D

Awfully "expendable" character though.

That was actually the way Abraham was supposed to go in the comics. I'll bet ya that means he'll be the one to ultimately get the bat, given their habit of switching character deaths around.

Ooooo!!! Finally got a death tonight. :D

Awfully "expendable" character though.

That was actually the way Abraham was supposed to go in the comics. I'll bet ya that means he'll be the one to ultimately get the bat, given their habit of switching character deaths around.
I called that he would be the bat to the head.

They never have the big deaths in the comics as the same. Denise was their only Doctor spend will be missed. Daryl told them not to take the tracks.

Abe's line saying Eugene is a skilled dick eater is still making me laugh. Best line of the show. Glad Daryl go this crossbow back.

One of the better episodes this season.

I forgot who Dwight was. :p

Not having a doctor, even a half assed one like Denise, could be bad.

I don't know why, but this episode got me thinking about one of the things the show does not and really cannot properly take into account : the amount of wild growth that would have occurred in the time since the zombie apocalypse. In the scene where Daryl, Rosita and Denise stop at the fallen tree, I noticed the fairly straight lines of cut grass on the sides of the road. After all the time that is supposed to have passed, that shit would be 4 feet tall and the roads would be covered. :lol: Obviously, unless they want to do a lot of CGI foliage, they have to ignore that. I don't really care, but for some reason this particular inconsistency struck me.

I wonder if Carol is really going to leave and stay gone? Maybe the actress has decided she's had enough of the show?

I'm still behind! I'm going to try to get caught up tonight! Lol!

Damn, two epsiodes now?

C'mon, Chris! You can do it! :D

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I've been so exhausted lately. Lol. :D

Lol. That's alright.

I'm a whole season behind on "Better Call Saul" at this point.

I have to catch up before Fear of the Walking Dead starts. That looks like it's going to get better. Did you see the previews where they're on the plane? Looks pretty interesting!

Damn, two epsiodes now?

Lol. That's alright.

I have to catch up before Fear of the Walking Dead starts. That looks like it's going to get better. Did you see the previews where they're on the plane? Looks pretty interesting!

Oh, that's it's own separate story, I think.

Season 2 of FTWD is going to be on a boat. I'll actually be really interested to see where that goes.

Zombie pirates!!! Yaaarr! :D

Damn, two epsiodes now?

Lol. That's alright.

Season 2 of FTWD is going to be on a boat. I'll actually be really interested to see where that goes.

Yarrrrr, brains! Lol. :lol:

What do you mean, it's own separate story? :eusa_eh: It was a preview from Fear the Walking Dead.

Well, about the boat story. I guess all those who thought being on a boat or island would be safe were wrong considering. I saw some of those previews too. Lol.

Damn, two epsiodes now?

Lol. That's alright.

Yarrrrr, brains! Lol. [emoji38]
What do you mean, it's own separate story? :eusa_eh: It was a preview from Fear the Walking Dead.

Well, about the boat story. I guess all those who thought being on a boat or island would be safe were wrong considering. I saw some of those previews too. Lol.

The thing with all the people on the airplane is, as far as I'm aware, basically supposed to be a "mini-season" in between seasons of FTWD. It tells a continuing story, in one minute long clip after another. A lot of shows do that (The Walking Dead actually had one too, about a nurse, between Season 1 and Season 2), they just generally put them online, rather than showing them during commercials.

That's what I though was happening, anyway. I might be wrong. :D

But yeah. In any case, I'm stoked to see what all goes wrong on the boat!

The first season kind of sucked. Hopefully season 2 will be better.

Lol. That's alright.

The thing with all the people on the airplane is, as far as I'm aware, basically supposed to be a "mini-season" in between seasons of FTWD. It tells a continuing story, in one minute long clip after another. A lot of shows do that (The Walking Dead actually had one too, about a nurse, between Season 1 and Season 2), they just generally put them online, rather than showing them during commercials.

I thought it was just a separate story line on the show. :dunno: I don't pay that much attention lately, so you could be right. But wouldn't they have said the name of this other show? I don't really get it. Lol.

Lol. That's alright.

I thought it was just a separate story line on the show. :dunno: I don't pay that much attention lately, so you could be right. But wouldn't they have said the name of this other show? I don't really get it. Lol.

I think they do, actually. A little title screen pops up saying "FTWD: Flight 1553" (or something like that) before each segment, and it always ends with "to be continued..."

Yeah. It's definitely kind of weird. I think it's some kind of "viral marketing" gimmick.

Lol. That's alright.

Ah. Here ya go. I found it. :)

Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462

Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462 is a sixteen part mini series that features a group of survivors on a plane in the earliest moments of the outbreak. This release was done to help promote thesecond season of Fear The Walking Deadand Season 6 of The Walking Dead.

The web series will be the first to officially crossover to the show, serving as a tie in to Fear The Walking Dead. It will on premiere on October 4, 2015 on AMC.combefore being featured on television as promos during Season 6 of The Walking Dead.[1]

Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462 is a sixteen part mini series that features a group of survivors on a plane in the earliest moments of the outbreak. This release was done to help promote thesecond season of Fear The Walking Deadand Season 6 of The Walking Dead.

The web series will be the first to officially crossover to the show, serving as a tie in to Fear The Walking Dead. It will on premiere on October 4, 2015 on AMC.combefore being featured on television as promos during Season 6 of The Walking Dead.[1]

Well, I want to see that. It looks good!

Well, I want to see that. It looks good!

You can probably find the whole thing on AMC's website.

Sure beats having to wait through all those commercials! :)

Forum List

Back