The US 'one of the largest Muslim nations in the world'

MuslimObamaImage2.jpg

no, you dumb fucking invalid. Obama inviting Iran to the 4th of july.

So you now think Iran is the second coming of NAZI Germany?

Didn't you also overamplify Iraq's threat?

We're not listening to you dumb mother fuckers anymore. LOL.

The leader of Iran has said he wants to wipe Israel off the map.

by dumb MF's, were you talking about Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, Hillary Clinton? all people who work for whom? the Messiah.

The leader of Iran?

Ahmadinejad became the first president of the Islamic Republic in twenty-four years who was not a religious cleric. Despite his title, he does not hold the highest constitutional office in Iran, which belongs to the Supreme Leader of Iran (Ali Khamenei), according to Article 113 of the Constitution of Iran.

So you now think Iran is the second coming of NAZI Germany?

Didn't you also overamplify Iraq's threat?

We're not listening to you dumb mother fuckers anymore. LOL.

by dumb MF's, were you talking about Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, Hillary Clinton? all people who work for whom? the Messiah.

The leader of Iran?

Ahmadinejad became the first president of the Islamic Republic in twenty-four years who was not a religious cleric. Despite his title, he does not hold the highest constitutional office in Iran, which belongs to the Supreme Leader of Iran (Ali Khamenei), according to Article 113 of the Constitution of Iran.

I know. but the rhetoric is still dangerous.

The big difference is, Christians just tell you your going to hell but Muslims want to send you there.

The leader of Iran?

I know. but the rhetoric is still dangerous.

Agreed. We've said and done some hanious shit too from their viewpoint. Make Iran a parking lot. Nuke em! Bomb bomb bomb Iran.

The big difference is, Christians just tell you your going to hell but Muslims want to send you there.

How many civilian muslims have died from American bombs/weapons in Iraq since we invaded? Some say:

Iraqi deaths

Family Health Survey 151,000 violent deaths.

Lancet survey 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths.

Opinion Research Business survey 1,033,000 violent deaths as a result of the conflict.

Iraq Body Count 91,059 – 99,431 violent civilian deaths as a result of the conflict.

You take the low end and I'll take the high end or we can meet in the middle. And you wonder why they hate us.

Want to see how many were injured and or displaced?

Sealybobo,

What do you want? Are we not allowed to fight back?

When it comes to Muslims it is clear, kill or be killed.

I'm thinking of becoming a muslim just to help muslims become more than 51% of the population. Then we can discuss becoming a muslim nation and see how you radical chrisitans like it. Then you'll understand seperation of church and state.

You're all crazy.

Sweet!

Notice kids that since 9-11... when the US was attacked by the leading edge of Political Islam, that the Ideological left is now proclaiming their desire to convert to Islam... if for no other reason than the piss off the Americans.

So let's just go down the list...

The US is attacked on 9-11...

The US invades and liberates Afghanistan: And the Left is OUTRAGED!

The US Invades and liberates Iraq: And the Left is OUTRAGED! Whereupon the Left gets busy protesting the US war on terror; and begins it's customary march to defend the RIGHTS OF THE TERRORISTS...

They lose the 04 election and go NUTS!

They fester and kick, cry and whine and run and elect a MUSLIM professing Christianity in 08, who goes around the world apologizing for the US, nationalizing US industry and one of the FIRST things he does is fund one of the largest terrorist network in the world (Hamas) with a Billion dollars... declares that the US is 'no longer a Christian Nation' but now stands as one of the largest Muslim nations on earth.

Change INDEED!

And the BEST PART! The site moves the discussion, which is based upon NOTHING but the FACTS which are present in and part and parcel OF current EVENTS... to the CONSPIRACY SECTION!

LOL... "Centrists...' They can be such fascists.

The fact is kids, that our glorious leader is a subversive... that is not a theory... HE IS SUBVERTING American principles and US national security...

That he has the power to do it and the legal authority DOES NOT MAKE IT SOMETHING OTHER THAN SUBVERSION...

definition of Subversion said:
1: the act of subverting : the state of being subverted ; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within

Now the honorable mod, which moved this thread, would have advanced an argument wherein they hoped to show that the actions, policies and ever changing would-be principles of the Hussein regime are nto subversive to American principles, the constitution or anything else...

But they are unable to do so... and since this OP contests the validity of The Lord of the Idiots, for who they suck... they move it to the whack forum...

But such is the nature of the intellectually insufficient, OKA: The fascists; now isn't it?

No they wouldn't. My own Greek Orthodox Church wouldn't probably want to hear my real feelings either, so I keep them to myself. I know its all a fairytale like the easter bunny or santa clause. Its for the weak minded people who need it. When I'm sad, I talk to God too. Makes me feel good. HE might exist. WHo knows?
I see so you go to a church to be accepted by people not God. A typical hypocrite. It does not surprise me.

Why does that make me a hypocrite?

Because you fiegn one belief when you profess another... for the sake of appearances...

sillybobo said:
It has nothing to do with hypocricy.

Actually its the precise definition of hypocrisy ya flaming ignoramous

definition of hypocrisy said:
1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not ; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

At least use the right term.

Do you think everyone in your church buys into religion exactly the same way you do?

LOL... Ahh good ol'e relativism... the last resort of the ignoramous...

Of course 'everyone' in a church 'buys int religion exactly the same way'... THUS THE BASIS OF THE CHURCH! Of course you don't even 'buy into the proper usage and definitions of the words you use... particularly where such words define YOU; thus you want to change the meaning o the words to suit your needs... so it serves reason that you'd demand that the meaning of the Church be changed to suit your imbecilic needs.

OMG!!! Some people take the bible literally and some don't.

Thus the reason for multiple CHURCHES...

Some just have been going their whole lives and don't even question it.

That's "faith" for ya...

That's why they call it blind faith.

Yeah... that's right. Let's go over the meaning of faith... it seems, as would be expected, that you've some work to be done here as well.

definition of faith said:
1 a: allegiance to duty or a person : loyalty b (1): fidelity to one's promises (2): sincerity of intentions
2 a (1): belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2): belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion b (1): firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2): complete trust
3: something that is believed especially with strong conviction ; especially : a system of religious beliefs

Notice how the defining traits and elements of this word establish you as an element of the former word.

How many civilian muslims have died from American bombs/weapons in Iraq since we invaded? Some say:

Iraqi deaths

Family Health Survey 151,000 violent deaths.

Lancet survey 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths.

Opinion Research Business survey 1,033,000 violent deaths as a result of the conflict.

Iraq Body Count 91,059 – 99,431 violent civilian deaths as a result of the conflict.

You take the low end and I'll take the high end or we can meet in the middle. And you wonder why they hate us.

Want to see how many were injured and or displaced?

Golly... I see a TON of assertion there and no underlying data which would tend to support those statistics...

Now given that you can't even come to grips with things like the common understanding of simple words... and that you profess attendance in a Church, wherein you stand as a person who believes that the existance of that Church is a function of DECEIT... this establishes YOU as a person of low moral character...

Thus you're subject to the common use of deceit... thus you'd have no qualms with using information which you feels buttresses a supposition you need, for the purposes of advancing that deceit...

Ergo... your argument is suspect and any presumption of validity which such data might otherwise enjoy is dismissed where you're found using such.

So until you can produce the underlying data, which correlates real evidence against these would-be findings, your conclusion is dismissed...

Now with that said... there's the whole thing where Iraq was liberated due to its former government failing to comply with US demands... despite being given a decade prior TO 9-11 and 18 months POST 9-11 to do so...

Thus the responsibility for the injuries sustained by ANYONE Iraqi or otherwise falls to THAT GOVERNMENT... and the fact that no one on earth has killed more Muslims that other Muslims... doesn't help ya much here either.

I'm thinking of becoming a muslim just to help muslims become more than 51% of the population. Then we can discuss becoming a muslim nation and see how you radical chrisitans like it. Then you'll understand seperation of church and state.

You're all crazy.

Sweet!

Notice kids that since 9-11... when the US was attacked by the leading edge of Political Islam, that the Ideological left is now proclaiming their desire to convert to Islam... if for no other reason than the piss off the Americans.

So let's just go down the list...

The US is attacked on 9-11...

The US invades and liberates Afghanistan: And the Left is OUTRAGED!

The US Invades and liberates Iraq: And the Left is OUTRAGED! Whereupon the Left gets busy protesting the US war on terror; and begins it's customary march to defend the RIGHTS OF THE TERRORISTS...

They lose the 04 election and go NUTS!

They fester and kick, cry and whine and run and elect a MUSLIM professing Christianity in 08, who goes around the world apologizing for the US, nationalizing US industry and one of the FIRST things he does is fund one of the largest terrorist network in the world (Hamas) with a Billion dollars... declares that the US is 'no longer a Christian Nation' but now stands as one of the largest Muslim nations on earth.

Change INDEED!

And the BEST PART! The site moves the discussion, which is based upon NOTHING but the FACTS which are present in and part and parcel OF current EVENTS... to the CONSPIRACY SECTION!

LOL... "Centrists...' They can be such fascists.

The fact is kids, that our glorious leader is a subversive... that is not a theory... HE IS SUBVERTING American principles and US national security...

That he has the power to do it and the legal authority DOES NOT MAKE IT SOMETHING OTHER THAN SUBVERSION...

definition of Subversion said:
1: the act of subverting : the state of being subverted ; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within

Now the honorable mod, which moved this thread, would have advanced an argument wherein they hoped to show that the actions, policies and ever changing would-be principles of the Hussein regime are nto subversive to American principles, the constitution or anything else...

But they are unable to do so... and since this OP contests the validity of The Lord of the Idiots, for who they suck... they move it to the whack forum...

But such is the nature of the intellectually insufficient, OKA: The fascists; now isn't it?

What do you mean by leading edge?

You're a fool. To address all the reasons your wrong would be an exercise in futility.

In this century, you are correct.

If Bush kills a muslim in Iraq and only christians go to heaven, where is Bush sending the muslim he killed?

Bush isn't sending them anywhere... Their failure to accept the gift has resulted in their eternal damnation. Their decision to engage the US military has resulted in their earthly demise... So you see that their fate is a result of THE CHOICES THEY MADE.

As is the rest of us... which decidedly includes YOUR IGNORANT and no doubt, abundant ass.

In this century, you are correct.

If Bush kills a muslim in Iraq and only christians go to heaven, where is Bush sending the muslim he killed?

Bush isn't sending them anywhere... Their failure to accept the gift has resulted in their eternal damnation. Their decision to engage the US military has resulted in their earthly demise... So you see that their fate is a result of THE CHOICES THEY MADE.

As is the rest of us... which decidedly includes YOUR IGNORANT and no doubt, abundant ass.

Same attitude the 9-11 hijackers had. You're scum just like them.

Forum List

Back