The US 'one of the largest Muslim nations in the world'

how do muslims seperate church and state? enlighten us agnostics, atheists, and born agains whydonchya?

In America, they do not try to make Islam the official religion of the country. Or they don't try to put up their 10 commandments in government buildings.

And I don't know how they feel about abortions. They probably don't get a lot of abortions like you infidels but they don't tell infidels what they can and can not do, based on their religious beliefs. But you want to do that. You're like the taliban.

You want to become a Muslim but you know nothing of their religion. You should learn more grasshopper.

Ha! You actually believe I want to be a muslim. I only want to to fuck with you evangelical christian extremists.

What a pile of crap.

Name a country with a plurality of muslims that does not either have an out and out theocracy or sharia law?

Well, Iraq, maybe. ;)

Don't forget homosexuals. They kill them.

Prove that the muslim religion calls for killing gays. So called Christians down south kill blacks and gays too. Are they representing their churches?

The bible says a lot of crazy stuff too.

And I am referring to Muslim Americans. This thread is about muslims in America. I do not give a fuck what they do in Saudi Arabia, so don't ask me about another country. You do realize that's a completely different subject, right sweety?

they hang people in public in iran for being gay. You know, the country your Messiah is inviting to the 4th of July?

Now tell me what they do to gays in Saudi Arabia. You know, the country where Bin Ladin comes from?

And tell me you understand that Afganistan treats women like shit. What are we supposed to do about it? We've made some progress but despite all the successes, many challenges still remain. The repression of women is still prevalent in rural areas where many families still restrict their own mothers, daughters, wives and sisters from participation in public life. They are still forced into marriages and denied a basic education. Numerous school for girls have been burned down and little girls have even been poisoned to death for daring to go to school.

Christians are only slightly more evolved. Shit like this was happening in Christian Europe as recently as the 17th or 18th century.

Name a country with a plurality of muslims that does not either have an out and out theocracy or sharia law?

- Turkey
- Indonesia
- Bangladesh
- Mali
- Senegal
- Lebanon
- Morocco
- Kuwait

To name a few.
:clap2:

I just heard today that Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the USA as a soverign nation when we gained our independence.

Prove that the muslim religion calls for killing gays. So called Christians down south kill blacks and gays too. Are they representing their churches?

And I am referring to Muslim Americans. This thread is about muslims in America. I do not give a fuck what they do in Saudi Arabia, so don't ask me about another country. You do realize that's a completely different subject, right sweety?

they hang people in public in iran for being gay. You know, the country your Messiah is inviting to the 4th of July?

Now tell me what they do to gays in Saudi Arabia. You know, the country where Bin Ladin comes from?

And tell me you understand that Afganistan treats women like shit. What are we supposed to do about it? We've made some progress but despite all the successes, many challenges still remain. The repression of women is still prevalent in rural areas where many families still restrict their own mothers, daughters, wives and sisters from participation in public life. They are still forced into marriages and denied a basic education. Numerous school for girls have been burned down and little girls have even been poisoned to death for daring to go to school.

Christians are only slightly more evolved. Shit like this was happening in Christian Europe as recently as the 17th or 18th century.

you said prove gays are killed in muslim countries. I just did that.

What a pile of crap.

Well, Iraq, maybe. ;)

Don't forget homosexuals. They kill them.

What about China's human rights issues? Are you going to bitch when Obama invites China to the White House?

Didn't think so.

I said Prove that the muslim religion calls for killing gays.

No they wouldn't. My own Greek Orthodox Church wouldn't probably want to hear my real feelings either, so I keep them to myself. I know its all a fairytale like the easter bunny or santa clause. Its for the weak minded people who need it. When I'm sad, I talk to God too. Makes me feel good. HE might exist. WHo knows?
I see so you go to a church to be accepted by people not God. A typical hypocrite. It does not surprise me.

Why does that make me a hypocrite? It has nothing to do with hypocricy. At least use the right term.

Do you think everyone in your church buys into religion exactly the same way you do? OMG!!! Some people take the bible literally and some don't. Some just have been going their whole lives and don't even question it. Never have. That's why they call it blind faith.
I don't go to any church where I would have to be silent about how I really feel or what I believe in order to suck up and get along. If I did I would also be a hypocrite. Why go to a church if you don't believe in what they teach or believe unless your there to either learn what they teach or just be another hypocritical suckup in order to get along. Yes you are a hypocrite bobo.

Who says I never question anything? Heck I have all sorts of questions. I don't need a church to tell me what is true about God, the Holy Spirit or the Bible. Why go to some mixed up human for answers when I know I can go to God and ask Him for answers to my questions directly?

What about China's human rights issues? Are you going to bitch when Obama invites China to the White House?

Didn't think so.

I don't want the Chinese here either.

Do you really think I would toss you such an easy softball question like that? Get real.

And again, gays and blacks are killed down south by christians.

Do you really think I would toss you such an easy softball question like that? Get real.

And again, gays and blacks are killed down south by christians.

Is that policy down south?

I don't want the Chinese here either.

Well then you're an idiot.

so, Osama, good to see you like the idea of the messiah inviting the second coming of Nazi Germany to the 4th of July celebration.

You mean we are buying all our shit from the second coming of the nazi's?

Ever read the art of war?

I actually agree with your dumb ass!!!

Who is pro buying all our shit from China? That would be the GOP you dumb bastard. LOL.

Well then you're an idiot.

so, Osama, good to see you like the idea of the messiah inviting the second coming of Nazi Germany to the 4th of July celebration.

Who is pro buying all our shit from China? That would be the GOP you dumb bastard. LOL.

no, you dumb fucking invalid. Obama inviting Iran to the 4th of july.

I realize that there are many among us who aren't real concerned that our President is a Muslim, who presently professes Christianity as his 'religion'...

But for those of us who recognize that Islam, on the whole, is a devious, duplicitous, underhanded religion which prescribes that any means is acceptable as long as it sustains the Muslim end; the recent declaration by The Lord of the Idiots that the 'US is no longer a Christian nation' and that the US is 'one of the largest Muslim nations in the world...' stands are clear evidence that the Muslim in King Hussein is larger than the Christian.

Let's look at the two statements... and compare and contrast the base elements of each statement; seeking to determine if the principles of the respective positions are compatible.

The Lord of the Idiots said:
Whatever we once were, we {the US} are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.

FactCheck.org: Did Obama say we "are no longer a Christian nation"?

Ok... Sounds FINE... Enlightened even... At least where one is working on the erroneous premise that the US was, at some point in our history, only populated with Christians... The assertion implies that at some point in the ethereal history of the US, that there were no Buddhist, Hindus or people professing other such 'religions'...

Of course when one is not suffering under such delusions, it's fairly obvious that there is a false premise being projected here... that the US has NEVER been populated with purely Christians; nor has it ever restricted anyone from becoming a citizen due to their professed religion.

But setting all that aside... the impression is that King Hussein is declaring that the US should not seek to identify itself, in religious terms... that it's an error in reasoning to speak to the US identity in terms of being a 'Christian Nation'...

Now I can understand that reasoning... I disagree with it on the basis that the premise feeds a misnomer; wherein the Judeo-Chrisitan Principles are those which serve as the foundation on which the US rests and where such a position stands, it serves to undermine the perceived validity of those principles.

But let's set THAT aside and take the assertion on it's face; let's lend the benefit of the doubt to the President and sum the calculation using the best possible parameters and conclude for the sake of argument that the Grand Pu Bah is wanting to strike a Secular tone... which is what one expects of a Marxist... er... uh... Moderate/Centrists...

Enter the latest essence of enlightenment... uttered on his 'Understand the Muslim tour....'

King Hussein of the US said:
One of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslims Americans, we'd be {the US} one of the largest Muslim countries in the world..."
{emphasis added}

Obama Renews Openness About His Muslim Roots Ahead of Egypt Speech - Political News - FOXNews.com

Golly... Now those statements were advanced within a month of one another and stand in are diametric opposititon to one another.

Our Glorious Audacitor... Our beacon of HOPE for CHANGE... declared in the former statement that it's just not appropriate to identify the US as a Christian Nation... because, after all, there are all manner of religions being professed throughout the culture; but in the latter, there he is identifying the US in religious terms, identifying the US as a MUSLIM nation...

Now kids... that is called cultural subversion and it stands as such of the first order. The PRESIDENT OF THE US, has declared that the US is a MUSLIM nation; in the wake of declaring that the US is no longer a CHRISTIAN nation and he is doing so while the US is engaged in a war with the most prolific elements of Islam.

President Hussein is a Muslim... He's a Muslim that is using the profession of Christianity to mask his intentions... He is a liar, a deceiver and a danger to the US, it's security and our culture on the whole...

When you add to that his anti-Capitalist economic policy which have taken to public ownership of some of the largest players in our largest industries... policies which are Marxist in their origins, fascist in their applications and stand in diametric opposition to American principle... we add economic subversion to the list.

Well you asked for CHANGE and I'd say that, that is exactly what ya got.

CONGRATS!
I still want to know if Obama even if he is a muslim which he is not and you guys really need to find something new, why it is any business of ours?
Not everyone is Christian is this country and all of you need to get over this fact. What ever happened to freedom of religion? Do you not get that right if you are president?

So you now think Iran is the second coming of NAZI Germany?

Didn't you also overamplify Iraq's threat?

We're not listening to you dumb mother fuckers anymore. LOL.

So you now think Iran is the second coming of NAZI Germany?

Didn't you also overamplify Iraq's threat?

We're not listening to you dumb mother fuckers anymore. LOL.

The leader of Iran has said he wants to wipe Israel off the map.

by dumb MF's, were you talking about Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, Hillary Clinton? all people who work for whom? the Messiah.

Forum List

Back