The US 'one of the largest Muslim nations in the world'

I'm thinking of becoming a muslim just to help muslims become more than 51% of the population. Then we can discuss becoming a muslim nation and see how you radical chrisitans like it.
The way you have threaten another religion, you will make a fine Muslim.

Strap your bomb on.

Calling%20Us%20Violent.jpg

how do muslims seperate church and state? enlighten us agnostics, atheists, and born agains whydonchya?

In America, they do not try to make Islam the official religion of the country. Or they don't try to put up their 10 commandments in government buildings.

And I don't know how they feel about abortions. They probably don't get a lot of abortions like you infidels but they don't tell infidels what they can and can not do, based on their religious beliefs. But you want to do that. You're like the taliban.

Name a country with a plurality of muslims that does not either have an out and out theocracy or sharia law?

Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and many others.

The big difference is, Christians just tell you your going to hell but Muslims want to send you there.

How many civilian muslims have died from American bombs/weapons in Iraq since we invaded? Some say:

Iraqi deaths

Family Health Survey 151,000 violent deaths.

Lancet survey 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths.

Opinion Research Business survey 1,033,000 violent deaths as a result of the conflict.

Iraq Body Count 91,059 – 99,431 violent civilian deaths as a result of the conflict.

You take the low end and I'll take the high end or we can meet in the middle. And you wonder why they hate us.

Want to see how many were injured and or displaced?
my you are too fucking stupid
and none of those lists seperate out those killed by the terrorists and those actually killed by American BOMBS

so you FAIL once again

Forum List

Back