The US needs to let South Korea take the lead on North Korea

BulletProof

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2017
US president Trump is essentially the Commander and Chief of the South Korean military (strange but true). So, the US has the power to handle NK anyway we want. But, it's SK that will be smashed in a war with NK. Worst case scenario for the US is an unlikely NK nuke landing on the west coast, which doesn't sound so bad to me (I might even send NK a Thank You card).

I trust that SK understands NK better than we do and that the South has by far the most stake in this game. So, they should call the shots. Do they want a preemptive strike on NK, or do they want to try the long road of appeasement, or something in between. Let them make the call.

The South Korean president who was just elected wanted the US surface to air missile systems taken out , yet last week they have decided to let the US put back the missile systems and is contemplating putting in tactical nukes..

US president Trump is essentially the Commander and Chief of the South Korean military (strange but true). So, the US has the power to handle NK anyway we want. But, it's SK that will be smashed in a war with NK. Worst case scenario for the US is an unlikely NK nuke landing on the west coast, which doesn't sound so bad to me (I might even send NK a Thank You card).

I trust that SK understands NK better than we do and that the South has by far the most stake in this game. So, they should call the shots. Do they want a preemptive strike on NK, or do they want to try the long road of appeasement, or something in between. Let them make the call.
SK does have the lead. And they have made it known what course they are thinking.

South Korea simulates attack on North's main nuclear test site | World | Dallas News

The South Korean president who was just elected wanted the US surface to air missile systems taken out , yet last week they have decided to let the US put back the missile systems and is contemplating putting in tactical nukes..
Moon, what IS a tactical nuke?

Like a medium range missile or a nuke fired from an artillery gun...

Small nuke, you can fire from the front lines. My dad was trained with the first ones, the Davey Crockett.
upload_2017-9-8_7-19-7.png

The type that was used in Fallujah. Some call them neutron bombs. Thank George Bush for releasing that genie from the bottle. Neo-cons love playing with new toys. :cranky:

"Those are the weapons that kill biological life but leave structures and landscape otherwise intact."
Birth Defects Reveal Weapons-Grade Enriched Uranium Used in Fallujah, Iraq - Salem-News.Com

----------------------------------------------------------------- your plan makes the USA the big gun or UNDERLING of the South Koreans and i'd never agree to that if it was up to me BProof .

----------------------------------------------------------------- your plan makes the USA the big gun or UNDERLING of the South Koreans and i'd never agree to that if it was up to me BProof .

South Korea will pay with their lives for whatever we do, therefor they should get the call. If you don't want to be an underling, then the US should just walk away. NK is not enough of a threat to the US to go to war.

South Korea will pay with their lives for whatever we do, therefor they should get the call. If you don't want to be an underling, then the US should just walk away. NK is not enough of a threat to the US to go to war.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- such is life for the 'sorks' or south koreans . USA is probably there to stay and will probably call the shots as President Trump sees them BProof .

and i of course back the President Trump and whatever he does . What do you want to do , do you want to send the 'norks' some rice to feed their supposedly starving population of starving little 'kim' worshippers BProof ??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ the above thinking is YOUR and mrobamas and 'susan rice' , probably 'valery jarrets ' and 'hilarys' and other lefties thinking on the 'nork' situation and many like President Trump may disagree with that kinda thinking BProof .

'susan rice' has already said that the USA should just get used to a nuclear armed 'north korea' so a nuclear armed 'kim' holding the great USA at bey as a nuclear equal was probably mrobamas and hilarys plan all along BProof .

Small nuke, you can fire from the front lines. My dad was trained with the first ones, the Davey Crockett.
View attachment 148163
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ thankyou , looks like a nice little 'nork' killing device and that the old model probably from the 50s eh . Think how nice and modern and much more lethal the new 'Davey Crockets' are Weatherman .

The type that was used in Fallujah. Some call them neutron bombs. Thank George Bush for releasing that genie from the bottle. Neo-cons love playing with new toys. :cranky:

"Those are the weapons that kill biological life but leave structures and landscape otherwise intact."
Birth Defects Reveal Weapons-Grade Enriched Uranium Used in Fallujah, Iraq - Salem-News.Com
Takes a real moonbat to think nukes were used in Iraq. Congrats.

Takes an utterly closed mind to not pay attention to the world and not even consider the possibility.

Oh, I know, of course the military-industrial complex never has any secret missions and never does anything unethical like killing civilians and wiping out villages in Vietnam.

If you so utterly believe the MSM paradigm and think the corporate propaganda is going to tell you everything you need to know, have fun in your falsely constructed fantasy world. I can not help you.

I study history, I know what the military and the government are capable of.

Takes an utterly closed mind to not pay attention to the world and not even consider the possibility.

Oh, I know, of course the military-industrial complex never has any secret missions and never does anything unethical like killing civilians and wiping out villages in Vietnam.

If you so utterly believe the MSM paradigm and think the corporate propaganda is going to tell you everything you need to know, have fun in your falsely constructed fantasy world. I can not help you.

It was aliens from Mars.

Two can play your game of crazy.

Great website you use. Full of fun stuff.

The Attack on Syria in 4 Basic Facts
Mazin Qumsiyeh, Salem-News.com
War is immoral, illogical, and criminal and has no “good side” or “bad side”.

So WW2 or the American Civil War had no good side?

National Security Blanket Hides Murders of US Military Personnel.
Great article.

Scientist Declares Alien Signal Sent From Extrasolar Planet

Alien Abduction in Calgary - Salem-News.Com

--------------------------------------------- i think that they are referring to depleted uranium ammunitions and trying to make that into nukes or some such thing but i don't know WMan .

It was aliens from Mars.

Two can play your game of crazy.

Most whistle blowers agree, the Galactic Federation (Confederation?) have put a quarantine around Earth (or this system?) until we mature as a race.

The only folks that are allowed to interact with us, are, ironically, ourselves. And for all intents and purposes, the several future timelines of ourselves are pretty nasty. Well, most of them from what I have heard.

But then again, you probably don't do a lot of reading into exo-politics, do you? Who can blame you, I don't, it largely reads like fiction. :laugh:

It's fascinating stuff though. Especially when you want to get to the bottom of all those flying discs and top secret craft.

Forum List

Back