Slave trade and prostitution (Gay) in "Russia"'s (Muscovite) Army

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Slave trade and prostitution in Russia's (Muscovite) Army, i know that this Thread will go under brutal attack from Olgino trolls, but still I will post a lot of information about correct shape, condition of Muscovite "army".

Whats funny here, that this "gay" horde Bla-Bla-bla is challenging USA/NATO Forces today . LOL))

comments?

Slave trade and prostitution in Russia's (Muscovite) Army, i know that this Thread will go under brutal attack from Olgino trolls, but still I will post a lot of information about correct shape, condition of Muscovite "army".

Whats funny here, that this "gay" horde Bla-Bla-bla is challenging USA/NATO Forces today . LOL))

comments?

the GAY Russian army could kick the butt, of any pansy ass liberal, living today. Just look at the butt hurt liberals when they found out the vagina candidate lost.

comments?

the GAY Russian army could kick the butt, of any pansy ass liberal, living today. Just look at the butt hurt liberals when they found out the vagina candidate lost.

really ? by own tongues ? why they can not kick the Butt the Caucasian Muslims?

9756990.jpg.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

original.jpg

1288415153_3f4280d5c2b5.jpg

1307942345_05.jpg

145640301615848283.jpg

Muscovites vs Muslims

dedovshj.jpg

Ukrainian Soldiers flee to Russia | To UNITE with their Russian Brothers

here some more Pictures of "Ukrainian Soldiers flee to Russia | To UNITE with their "Rossian" Brothers"

662014_900.jpg

images

this look like Odessa flag, right?

887d85f0fcd330ab0dccb6fead6.jpg

1386874150_573262_900.jpg

whats going on here? is it "Ukrainian" dance Hapak?

1386874158_1305983460_f7rxx8sxrkgr-300x255.jpg

any idea why the "Ukrainians" here say "Allah Akbar" and "Chechnya string1111"?

LOL)) :boohoo:

Ukrainian Soldiers flee to Russia | To UNITE with their Russian Brothers

Of course they they did. They did not want to be the servants of Globalists either.

WHY THOSE "Globalists" ,are SO HUSH with PULER´S VATNIK IN what left from "REDARMY"?

getImage

the "Globalists" here look like Muscovite muslims to me, why Muscovites are so badly enslaved ? where is Putin?

muscovite gay-friends have bad time in mulism Dagestan LOL))

Forum List

Back