Weapons Brainstorming

airattack111

Rookie
Sep 8, 2017
I have a few off-the-wall questions for the military people.. purely theoretical.

Why don't we use air-aircraft carriers? Similar to the alien ship from the Independence Day movie.. but smaller. Or similar to the Carriers in Starcraft:
carriers.JPG

Why don't we make small submarines similar to fighter jets? Like a two-manned super-fast mini-submarine fleet to locate and destroy enemy nuclear subs? As a deterrent of course.. It seems like submarines are the biggest threat. How is a missile defense shield going to shoot down a submarine missile that's sitting 5 miles from the homeland stealth'd underwater?
cobra_mantis_attack_mini_submarine_by_krulos-d7kq8m8.jpg

Is anyone making large autonomous drone-carriers? Like a 1/10th scale nimitz carrier controlled by robots that launches current military drones? That would be sweet.

Again.. it's Friday and I'm just brainstorming some warfare ideas lol.

I have a few off-the-wall questions for the military people.. purely theoretical.

Why don't we use air-aircraft carriers? Similar to the alien ship from the Independence Day movie.. but smaller. Or similar to the Carriers in Starcraft:
carriers.JPG

Why don't we make small submarines similar to fighter jets? Like a two-manned super-fast mini-submarine fleet to locate and destroy enemy nuclear subs? As a deterrent of course.. It seems like submarines are the biggest threat. How is a missile defense shield going to shoot down a submarine missile that's sitting 5 miles from the homeland stealth'd underwater?

Is anyone making large autonomous drone-carriers? Like a 1/10th scale nimitz carrier controlled by robots that launches current military drones? That would be sweet.

1) they don't and can't exist.
2) we actually do.
3) everything is going drone someday

carriers.JPG

2) we actually do.
Pics or it didn't happen.

carriers.JPG

2) we actually do.

carriers.JPG

2) we actually do.

Of course they can exist. However impractical that may be.

You could just keep it above the clouds and follow the earths rotation for 24/7 solar power.

Scratch that nuclear reactor better for power. Hover it next to korea and scratch bAlls

carriers.JPG

2) we actually do.
Pics or it didn't happen.
There are no pics. Trying to take a pic of one will get you arrested.
The only thing about them, not greater than top secret is that they actually exist.

Forum List

Back