The TRUTH Behind Homosexuality and Mental Illness

When I was in second grade, we sat at tables, facing one another. One day, a cute little girl I liked decided to drape her skirt over the table top. My pencil fell to the floor; it was an accident - I SWEAR!

So you naturally were drawn to girls? Or did you consciously decide to like girls based on research and polling data?

rtwngAvngr said:
So you naturally were drawn to girls? Or did you consciously decide to like girls based on research and polling data?

I was possesessed of a devilish curiosity, as is good and natural. One way = propogation of the species; the other, behaviors that would make a sane person puke, epidemic disease, and rampant child molestation.

Again - how scientific do we have to be?

-=d=- said:
Fortunately, it's up to 'them' to prove they are biologically disabled...not the rest of us to prove they are not. The simple fact there exists NO physical evidence of their 'condition' other than their behaviour does a pretty good job, imo. :)

d, This is the passage which compelled me to believe you hadn't retained the information. Sexual dimorphism in the brain is basically not contested by anybody.

musicman said:
I was possesessed of a devilish curiosity, as is good and natural. One way = propogation of the species; the other, behaviors that would make a sane person puke, epidemic disease, and rampant child molestation.

so anyone that doesn't automatically vomit at the thought of homosexuality isn't sane?

musicman said:

I'm curious now. Were you ever enamored and rendered pencil free by a crotch view of one of your little BOY classmates?

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm curious now. Were you ever enamored and rendered pencil free by a crotch view of one of your little BOY classmates?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sorry...

SmarterThanYou said:
so anyone that doesn't automatically vomit at the thought of homosexuality isn't sane?

Fair enough - maybe "puke" is too strong a word. How about, "recognize such as a dangerous, nasty perversion that is being passed off as a normal, harmless lifestyle choice by a special-interest group which is the enemy of his children - to be stopped by ANY MEANS NECESSARY"?

A little nicer?

musicman said:
Fair enough - maybe "puke" is too strong a word. How about, "recognize such as a dangerous, nasty perversion that is being passed off as a normal, harmless lifestyle choice by a special-interest group which is the enemy of his children - to be stopped by ANY MEANS NECESSARY"?

A little nicer?
not nicer, but at least a tad more accurate than your first statement.

This issue is sort of like the TS issue. No one is going to change the other's mind and no amount of debating (fair or unfair) is going to make one iota of difference. Its simply an inflammatory issue at best and we already know what it is at worst. Really, there can be no outcome from debating this issue.

It would be my advice to you (and anyone else who cares to read this and possibly take the high road) to stick to debating issues that actually can BE debated with a possibility of outcome.

My 2 cents. Like it or lump it - take it down the road and dump it.

MyName said:
This issue is sort of like the TS issue. No one is going to change the other's mind and no amount of debating (fair or unfair) is going to make one iota of difference. Its simply an inflammatory issue at best and we already know what it is at worst. Really, there can be no outcome from debating this issue.

It would be my advice to you (and anyone else who cares to read this and possibly take the high road) to stick to debating issues that actually can BE debated with a possibility of outcome.

My 2 cents. Like it or lump it - take it down the road and dump it.
yep. i have to agree with this 110%

rtwngAvngr said:
So would you say you were naturally and innately drawn to females?

Yes - miraculously enough. I loathed my little sisters; we hurled curses, imprecations, and body blows at one another from dusk till dawn. But, yes - I was naturally and innately drawn to females, as is - an HONEST look at society will bear out - proper, good, and conducive to health and happiness.

musicman said:
Yes - miraculously enough. I loathed my little sisters; we hurled curses, imprecations, and body blows at one another from dusk till dawn. But, yes - I was naturally and innately drawn to females, as is - an HONEST look at society will bear out - proper, good, and conducive to health and happiness.

So your sexual orientation was not a conscious choice. Do you believe gays choose THEIR orientation?

MyName said:
Good :)
Glad to see we agree upon something for once
:poke:
hmm, I had all kinds of things I wanted to put down, but i'll save them for later. :halo:

Forum List

Back