Be Romantic.

:)

show respect

stick up for each other

love each other and themselves

always try to do their best

ok that's 4, but who's counting??

Name three thing your child must do....

Can't one of the three things just be "be a kid"? Kids are trying to grow up way too fast now...

Shattered said:
Can't one of the three things just be "be a kid"? Kids are trying to grow up way too fast now...

that is a great one .... my wife and i always make sure of that

Shattered said:
I agree with that, will add these:

Learn enough to question information sources.
Love with thought.
Be true to self.

not drive me crazy
not piss me off
try to not act like the teenagers they are

Shattered said:
Well.... that's the point, they do grow up.... and if you don't give them guidance and teach them now, they grow up to be clueless adults who waste the rest of their lives "looking for answers" in a psychotherapist's office, "looking for love in all the wrong places", believing in "their inner child" or whatever the latest psycho-bullshit is being peddled on the talk shows..... oh, and yes, they also become liberal bubble heads that also parrot the latest DNC party line....

A church I used to attend had this written on the window above the door, so that as you left the church you could read it.... "State In Fide"..... which mean "Keep in the Faith".....

Parents' teachings to their children are like that sign.... always a guidepost for them for when they need answers

Forum List

Back