The TRUTH Behind Homosexuality and Mental Illness

I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtwngAvngr
Is there proof that the behavior DOES cause neurological alteration.

It's not as much genetic as it is developmental. Hormonal fluctuations, possibly unrelated to genetics in any way, cause the brain to develop in either a masculine or feminine way.

Or defense mechanisms developed to repell members of the opposite sex, for whatever reason? Sort of like the butchy women or "fairy".

:D

sorry but i wanna backtrack a little---some say homosexuality is a choice ---I assume that is to justify hating them for making a bad,unnatural,sinful choice?
If it it were to be proven to be a trait that the person was born with, what kind of action would be called for ?

dilloduck said:
sorry but i wanna backtrack a little---some say homosexuality is a choice ---I assume that is to justify hating them for making a bad,unnatural,sinful choice?
If it it were to be proven to be a trait that the person was born with, what kind of action would be called for ?

I DO NOT HATE HLCP. I hate their politicized movement to legitimize their perversion. If it is ever found to be genetic or otherwise(highly unlikely) my position will not change.

dilloduck said:

It's not a justification to hate them. It's to show that the behavior, not the person, is the issue.

The trait of being sympathetic to homosexual tendencies may be proven at some point, but that doesn't excuse homosexual behavior - any more than having tendencies towards heterosexual sex would excuse adultery/fornication.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
OCA said:
You wanna be a smartass here or argue logically, the choice is yours. Try me if you think i'm joking.

Seems like a little bit of both goes on in here. Regarding my comment to Pale, I got a warning via PM and I am heeding it. Thanks.

dilloduck said:

Well, for one thing, every Christian in the world would have to accept that either A) the Bible is wrong, or B), God is a cruel being who condemns people for things they can't help.

And, I don't hate anybody.

OCA said:
I DO NOT HATE HLCP. I hate their politicized movement to legitimize their perversion. If it is ever found to be genetic or otherwise(highly unlikely) my position will not change.

So if they just keep it to themselves, you don't care what they do and why they are the way they are?

JayW said:
Seems like a little bit of both goes on in here. Regarding my comment to Pale, I got a warning via PM and I am heeding it. Thanks.

Lets see Jay, you just joined this month so here's a little hint....until you put in some time and debate sanely and logically without flaming you'll be on a short leash, its not just you but all newbies. Consider it putting in your time, as time goes by you'll lose the leash.

dilloduck said:
So if they just keep it to themselves, you don't care what they do and why they are the way they are?

Absolutely. If you wanna bang your buddy in the can in your own home go right ahead, but you must know its a perversion just like people who like to piss on each other. Keep your perversion out of the public square. A perversion should not be rewarded with special rights!

OCA said:
Absolutely. If you wanna bang your buddy in the can in your own home go right ahead, but you must know its a perversion just like people who like to piss on each other. Keep your perversion out of the public square. A perversion should not be rewarded with special rights!

Should it be punished by less rights?

OCA said:

So when people say that homosexuals might be born that way, you fear that it may give them some sort of birthright that permits thier behavior?

Forum List

Back