The trouble with racism is...

It's funny how this word ignorance keeps getting tossed around as if whites don't understand blacks. And maybe to some degree that's true. There are plenty of whites who view blacks like an anthropological study. They don't live around them, vacation with them, spend their weekends with them. Some don't even work with them in any meaningful capacity. Their views of blacks are what they are fed from TV and movies and passing, superficial interactions.

Other whites know what's truly going on because they're around us all the time. We don't see the PG version. We see the real version in all its ugliness. Here's something to chomp on. Atlanta saw an opportunity in the late '90s to cash in on the rising real estate market. They torn down all the housing projects in order to sell the land for lucrative private contracts. But of course they couldn't simply toss all the residents out into the street. Instead, they dispersed them throughout the city, moving them into what once were quiet, clean, safe apartment complexes. The new term they used were "mixed income communities." In other words, a person in apartment 1 would be paying full market rent on his place while his next door neighbor, receiving Section 8, would pay some ridiculously low price like $45 a month. The purpose, they claimed, was that the new residents would take example from the others and elevate themselves. They would learn how to behave, maybe even go out and take pride in working. You think that happened? Hell no. They just preyed on their neighbors, drove them away and turned the complexes into replicas of the projects they grew up in.

Some white people have lived this nightmare, and so you can't call us ignorant. We know. We have seen.

How about "anger".

I'm still angry as hell about my brother being beat near dead by a black years ago. I'll never get over it. Or the black ER nurse who repeatedly bombarded his skull with Xray after Xray when only two were ordered by the attending physician. He later developed cancer.

I'm angry, but I don't characterize an entire race because of the actions of their peers.

That's what racism is- characterizing an entire race.

When they're causing half of all murders and violent crimes within this country. What the fuck should you do?

On top of this they protest and threaten violence over our justice system arresting a black thug. Is this ok with you????

I've know too many genuinely human and humane blacks to know better than to characterize their entire race based on the actions of their peers. I refuse to do that.

But yes I'm mad and angry and hateful towards that kind of evil by anyone... I always will be.

Some of the human race truly sucks but I am pretty sure the sucky ones come in many shades and hues.

Remember this: Don't let your opinion of others be driven only by what the media chooses to show us all. I have no doubts that they chase the bad people doing bad things. If it bleeds it leads. Stories about the good people of any race are often ignored so the perception of any race is likely skewed.

Last edited:
I've know too many genuinely human and humane blacks to know better than to characterize their entire race based on the actions of their peers. I refuse to do that.

But yes I'm mad and angry and hateful towards that kind of evil by anyone... I always will be.

I know some good blacks too. A large percentage of their race doesn't teach morals and right in wrong to their children. No father figure or just a lack of drive to better ones self. Their young men grow up far more likely to be monsters and irresponsible for their actions. You can't explain the violence or the fact that 10% of their male population are in our prisons otherwise.

I have helped blacks before and I find that some of them are good. The reason I say common sense is because it is. NOT BECAUSE I THINK THEY"RE ALL BAD.

Last edited:

I know some good blacks too. A large percentage of their race doesn't teach morals and right in wrong to their children. No father figure or just a lack of drive to better ones self. Their young men grow up far more likely to be monsters and irresponsible for their actions. You can't explain the violence or the fact that 10% of their male population are in our prisons otherwise.

I have helped blacks before and I find that some of them are good. The reason I say common sense is because it is. NOT BECAUSE I THINK THEY"RE ALL BAD.

Are all or most Irish people drunks?

I ask this because how can we condemn any group with a broad brush because of the behavior of some of the group?

This would all go away, the suspicion, the disdain, the "fear," if blacks would just lose the thin skin, look at themselves and acknowledge their race has a problem. And I'm not only talking about the lower income blacks either, but the middle class, upper class, and rich have a problem too. That they could watch such a large portion of their people descend into madness and do nothing about it says a lot about them as well. If you're black and reading this, I challenge you to do something productive other than for yourself. If you've "made it," what are you giving back? How are you helping those still stuck in their plight? Do you volunteer with "at risk" kids? Do you participate in any adult literacy programs? Do you spend part of your weekend at homeless shelters helping your people learn job searching skills, resume writing, anything to get them off the street? Or do you merely embrace the mindset so many blacks have? I got mine. Nigga better get his.

"Most" blacks expect never to be judged or expected to be better. This is what they claim to be racism. Blacks are their own worse enemy.

That may be true.

Their own worst enemy? Perhaps- in the sense that over the decades blacks have lost self-respect and have replaced it with group narcissism.

I was in college during the mid- 70's and in the workforce by '77, and I remember blacks as having a very dignified self-respect.

Today it appears to me that it's been replaced by a group mentality that is debasing and counter-productive.

I value and cherish the black friends and acquaintances I've made over the years and look forward to making many more.

No, it comes from being awake and aware, which is the reason I carry a pistol whenever I venture outdoors, and why my mental condition is always yellow.

No, the streak running down your back is yellow, you pussy. Carry a bazooka around and you'll still be a sniveling, weak little coward. "Venture outdoors" :rolleyes: Sounds like that doesn't happen too often. Face it, you fail at humanity, pussy.

if a roaming pack ever tried to pull that game on me, I don't think they would find it funny. Somebody's going in the ground.

You really think you can dig a hole that fast? Who the fuck do you think you're kidding, pussy? No point in trying to talk like a tough guy now that you've outed yourself as an abject coward already.

It comes from fear

Primitive, animal fear, that the weak and the cowardly surrender themselves to. Racists are frightened little animals lashing out blindly while they piss themselves in trembling fear.

So it's fear to think of a population that causes 52% of all murders
-twice as many per population racial crimes against whites
-Far more violence
-and mostly rely on the government

Look at every black city and wonder why they're such violent places. This is why. Yet, that's fear.

We suppose to ignore common sense as the good blacks can't understand that a lot of their fellow blacks aren't good people. :eusa_shhh:

Yep, let's just shut up.

Add to "anger" some sadness and pity.

Rosa Parks had pride. For her ride. She dug down deep for her peeps.

Today it's a snide pride. Empty directionless group-oriented pride rooted in selfishness and a disregarding disrespect for the sake of lost identity.

Identity. Individual and familial identity. You never let go of it for nothing or no one. Not whitey, not the man, not the establishment. If it is the last and only thing you have then you never let go.

And they've let go.

Forum List

Back