The trouble with racism is...

I'm 1/4 Gypsy (Roma) which makes me just about as much of a mnority as anyone else in this country.

Never took a nickle of your pickle.

Ah yes, the Roma have such a long history of oppression in the US :rolleyes:

What Happens if it holds some truth?

Blacks going around stealing and beating up white people is what I call racism.

What about white people who beat up black people?

Black average of White murders / Black average population per 100,000 1061 / 33,534,800 x 100,000 = 3.16

White average of Black murders / White average population per 100,000 409 / 219,663,200 x 100,000 = 0.186
3.16/0.186 = 16.99

BLACKS ARE 17 TIMES (1700%) MORE LIKELY TO KILL WHITES THAN WHITES ARE TO KILL BLACKS

So, do you think the ratios are insignificant? What if White people killed blacks at the same rate that blacks killed whites?? Let x = dead negroes killed between 1994-2003
x / 219,663,000 x 100,000 = 3.16
x = (3.16)(219,663,000) / 100,000
x = 6941 per year
6941 x 10 years = 69,410 dead negroes

This is over TEN THOUSAND MORE DEATHS THAN WERE SUFFERED BY AMERICANS DURING THE ENTIRE VIET NAM WAR.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/ovrace.txt http://www.census.gov/population/es.../intfile3-1.txt

Interracial Crime
http://www.amren.com/newstore/cart.php?page=color_of_crime
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

1980-2008 Homicide Statistics by race:
"The offending rate for blacks was 7 times higher than the rate for whites.
The offending rate for blacks showed a similar pattern to the victimization rate, peaking in early 1990's.
After 1991 rates declined to 24 per 100,000. It has since fluctuated up
and down (24-28)."

Compared to whites who hover between 5 and 8 (est prov by graph) for the same time periods.
Population disparity? Hell yes.

Same Time period-

53% of all felony murders were against Whites.
59.9% of the offenders were black.

44.1% of all felony murders were against blacks.
38.4% of the offenders were white.
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Yes, there's a few whites that do violent things against blacks, but you're dishonest if you think blacks aren't seriously fucked up.

Last edited:
I think she meant fear, as in mental and emotional fear...fear of what is not known, or truly understood.

still sounds like ignorance to me....

Nope,

Common sense isn't ignorance. Do you deny that blacks cause half of the murders within this country?

Do you deny that blacks cause far more violence against whites?
Do you deny that black young adults are far more likely to join gangs and attack whites?
Do you deny that blacks don't teach their children to work hard?(on the norm).

How the fuck could this be ignorance?

Where would we be without Charles Drew? Most of us would be dead, or never born. Do you really think he was less intelligent than a white guy?

At our local highschool the last gang war was between the Russians and the Hispanics...funny, neither of the gangs were black.

I'm not saying there aren't a disproportionate amount of crime amongst blacks, I think that's because of their disproportionate illegitimacy rate of nearly 70%. Sadly, the rest of us are catching up to them, what will you complain about then? What then will make you think you are better than blacks?

And yes, you are ignorant. You think because a disproportionate number of blacks are involved in violence or crimes that somehow their whole race is less than you simply because of your skin color.

still sounds like ignorance to me....

Nope,

Common sense isn't ignorance. Do you deny that blacks cause half of the murders within this country?

Do you deny that black young adults are far more likely to join gangs and attack whites?

Where would we be without Charles Drew? Most of us would be dead, or never born. Do you really think he was less intelligent than a white guy?

At our local highschool the last gang war was between the Russians and the Hispanics...funny, neither of the gangs were black.

I'm not saying there aren't a disproportionate amount of crime amongst blacks, I think that's because of their disproportionate illegitimacy rate of nearly 70%. Sadly, the rest of us are catching up to them, what will you complain about then? What then will make you think you are better than blacks?

And yes, you are ignorant. You think because a disproportionate number of blacks are involved in violence or crimes that somehow their whole race is less than you simply because of your skin color.

Drew was an excellent bureaucrat who modernized some areas of the Red Cross and blood banking but you are stretching things considerably to claim that 'many or most' of us wouldnt be here without him. as so often happens, you are making a mockery out of an outstanding gentleman by making outlandish and unsupportable claims for him. Landsteiner made most of the important discoveries in blood banking but no one knows his name.

and Matthew isnt blaming blacks because of their skin colour. he is blaming them because of their behaviour. skin colour is only a phenotypical expression of the negro genotype. the race controls the skin colour, not the other way around.

Nope,

Drew was an excellent bureaucrat who modernized some areas of the Red Cross and blood banking but you are stretching things considerably to claim that 'many or most' of us wouldnt be here without him. as so often happens, you are making a mockery out of an outstanding gentleman by making outlandish and unsupportable claims for him. Landsteiner made most of the important discoveries in blood banking but no one knows his name.

and Matthew isnt blaming blacks because of their skin colour. he is blaming them because of their behaviour. skin colour is only a phenotypical expression of the negro genotype. the race controls the skin colour, not the other way around.

Charles Drew came up with Plasma, without which there never would have been a way to store blood and many, many people would have died in WWII who didn't.

And of course there are others...George Washington Carver responsible for many of our improvements in agriculture and of course, my personal favorite "peanut butter".

He Is blaming ALL blacks for the actions of some and claiming they are ALL dumber than whites, more violent than whites, etc.

It comes from fear

Yes, along with experience.

4 sought in unprovoked daytime beating of city man | Baltimore City News - WBAL Home

Could anyone blame this man - if he ever wakes up - for adopting a racist attitude toward blacks?

Or a survivalist attitude towards blacks. Prejudice based on the experience of neighbouring tribes that had already been subjugated by Rome in ancient Europe told free tribes that they were likely to be enslaved by the Legions if they weren't wary of or hostile or defensive towards the Romans at first, second or third contact.

Was that "racist" of them?

Last edited:
It comes from fear

Yes, along with experience.

4 sought in unprovoked daytime beating of city man | Baltimore City News - WBAL Home

Could anyone blame this man - if he ever wakes up - for adopting a racist attitude toward blacks?

As sorry as I am for what happened to this innocent man, I'm about to say something that a lot of people undoubtedly will take the wrong way. I hope he dies. Were he to live, he would only be a vegetable, and yet I'm sure his family would thank God he's still alive and pray for a miracle that one day he recovers. But he won't. Game's over for him. From my perspective, I chalk him up as collateral damage. Perhaps if he dies, and the reality sets in that he will never, ever be on this Earth again, his significant other, children, siblings, nieces, nephews, parents, grandparents and host of friends will finally WTFU!

I recall how all the alarm during the late '80s and early '90s was about a brewing race war instigated by whites. Here we are twenty years later, and still there are no whites roaming the streets in masses killing blacks, Hispanics and other minorities. But don't kid yourselves. We are indeed experiencing a race war. Right now. Today. As I type these very words.

The brilliance of it all, however, is that the instigator of the war (some of you know who that is) was able to forge war with most people not even realizing what had taken place. He was able to put his foot soldiers on the ground and unleash them against his enemy without getting his own hands dirty. And the blacks don't even understand this. They have no idea they're the most dispensable player on the chessboard. The lowly pawn.

Or a survivalist attitude towards blacks.

Are you scared, little pussy? Will it make you feel better if you put on your nazi costume and hide with a bunch of other cowards? Will that make the shaking go away, pussy?

Forum List

Back