Zone1 The timing of the New Testament... decades after...

I covered this subject before. It was a small world then and word of mouth was how news travelled. There is more historical information on Jeuss than just about any global leader of his time, before and after. Astounding for a carpenter.

If you think your stupid fucking book is justification to murder 4k Americans and hate hoax it to send our troops to war over lies

YOU NEED A GOOD HOLE IN THE HEAD!!!

Two things......

1) You have no idea what I believe
2) Come try to put a hole in my head.

I covered this subject before. It was a small world then and word of mouth was how news travelled. There is more historical information on Jeuss than just about any global leader of his time, before and after. Astounding for a carpenter.

did you forget the arts, for the auspicious - their likeness in etchings, statues, murals, a relif on a clay pot ...

for who walked on water, walked among them from the grave - the c-bible version, you are very mistaken those attributes would surly have been cast in stone, least of all their likeness. surely a clay pot for the wholesaler w/ engraved t-shirt.

liberation theology, self determination the true jesus and those that gave their lives during that time - not a single script ... there lies the proof.

- shocky only fools himself.

Forum List

Back