Zone1 The timing of the New Testament... decades after...

sorry Sue-----the people of the time of Jesus in Judea were actually MORE literate than were
the people of Rome, HOWEVER preservation of letters and papers and records in Judea
was VERY PRECARIOUS based on the military actions against that land and people. The
elucidation of the "DEAD SEA SCROLLS" is a magical event.......no mention of Jesus therein--BUT
the absence of a record does not preclude his existence

Well the literacy rate in ancient Rome was around 10%, so my assertion stands.

No, but understanding science would stop Co2 fraud and Covid fraud and busts 911 as fraud, three things that have wrecked America because morons have no clue and parrot liars on the TV...

Religion is how those behind 911 got away with it. They used religion to get "Christians" to believe a lie, and sell out our troops and national interests over that lie...

If you appreciate science you might think you would have a passing knowledge of fallacious arguments. Such as: because one religion is wrong/does bad things, all religions are necessarily also wrong.

because one religion is wrong/does bad things, all religions are necessarily also wrong.

The problem I have is that religion, specifically Christianity in the south and midwest, is a place where treasonous lies are told, and nobody questions them. The support for Traitor W and his sellout of the US military to the cause of Zionist Fascism was overwhelmingly by Christian MORONS who parroted lies in church and on Faux. Because such Christians are completely devoid of any talent in science, they fell for it. Many now realize they've been had... DO YOU????

Do you believe the official version of 911?

Well the literacy rate in ancient Rome was around 10%, so my assertion stands.
you have a citation for that 10% literacy rate in Rome?
10% of WHOM? Ten Percent is HIGH for ancient times and
actually far outpaces the Entire Holy Roman EMPIRE for the
next almost 2000 years including colonial america.
Ten percent is more likely for Judea at the time of Jesus.....ie
male literacy was QUITE HIGH

you have a citation for that 10% literacy rate in Rome?
10% of WHOM? Ten Percent is HIGH for ancient times and
actually far outpaces the Entire Holy Roman EMPIRE for the
next almost 2000 years including colonial america.
Ten percent is more likely for Judea at the time of Jesus.....ie
male literacy was QUITE HIGH

Comparing the literacy rates of a time in history when very few people were literate is pointless. I stand by my statement: the vast majority of people of that time were illiterate.

Comparing the literacy rates of a time in history when very few people were literate is pointless. I stand by my statement: the vast majority of people of that time were illiterate.

try again----the VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE in the WORLD, TODAY are illiterate. Literacy
was common place amongst the persons of the Social Circle of Jesus at the time of
Roman occupied Judea-----to wit (whether you like it or not) PHARISEES. Very few
christians in Europe and of colonial america were literate. Have you ever encountered
illiterate people in the United States? (I am referring to people unable to read and write
in any language) Chances are ----if you live in an average USA town----everyone you meet
is literate

try again----the VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE in the WORLD, TODAY are illiterate. Literacy
was common place amongst the persons of the Social Circle of Jesus at the time of
Roman occupied Judea-----to wit (whether you like it or not) PHARISEES. Very few
christians in Europe and of colonial america were literate. Have you ever encountered
illiterate people in the United States? (I am referring to people unable to read and write
in any language) Chances are ----if you live in an average USA town----everyone you meet
is literate

Go back and read this and see if even you think you make any sense here. When you're done with that, look at what I was arguing in the first place.

All of it. There is simply no common ground from which we can set a baseline to debate from. It would simply be a waste of time.

So all Jews believe in Jesus like you?

Really, then why doesn't the Torah also contain the New Testament...

Jews were there. Jews observed Jesus. You just parrot a book...

So all Jews believe in Jesus like you?

Really, then why doesn't the Torah also contain the New Testament...

Jews were there. Jews observed Jesus. You just parrot a book...

You can't help but take those jabs. I don't speak for Jews. Jesus came first to the Jews and then to the Gentiles. Your "opinion" about my "book" means nothing to me.

You can't help but take those jabs.

Committed to parroting fraud and lies. That is truth and two questions you won't answer....

Still believe "the terrorists" did 911 and this is not controlled demolition, just like your MASTERS want you to "believe"

sucker moron TRAITOR you are...

If Israel is the only country you care about MOVE THERE!!!

you can't read ... what are you waiting for - oh, who could they be ... triumph over evil, give it a shot. burn the c-bible. not servitude, self determination. what they gave their life for.

How do you define "evil"? What is "evil" in your opinion?

Committed to parroting fraud and lies. That is truth and two questions you won't answer....

Still believe "the terrorists" did 911 and this is not controlled demolition, just like your MASTERS want you to "believe"

sucker moron TRAITOR you are...

If Israel is the only country you care about MOVE THERE!!!

You need a good slap kid. You have NO idea what I believe.
Where did this hatred come from, did a Priest take from the rear?

You need a good slap kid. You have NO idea what I believe.
Where did this hatred come from, did a Priest take from the rear?

If you think your stupid fucking book is justification to murder 4k Americans and hate hoax it to send our troops to war over lies

YOU NEED A GOOD HOLE IN THE HEAD!!!

If you think your stupid fucking book is justification to murder 4k Americans and hate hoax it to send our troops to war over lies

YOU NEED A GOOD HOLE IN THE HEAD!!!
Christians did that? How?

What do you think happened on 911?
Arab Muslim terrorists flew planes into both WTC towers, causing them to collapse. If you're saying the US government did it, what does that have to do with Christianity?

Arab Muslim terrorists

figures...

The pro Israel Christian in America is the only demographic on the planet that actually believes that... because it requires an IQ under 5.

Christianity = a means by which Judaism manipulates and controls the "minds" of absolute morons

911 is exactly what the "founders" of Christianity had in mind, along with the Crusades...

Forum List

Back