Zone1 The (often hated) Founders were less racist than many people in modern times

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
The Founders of our country who wrote the Constitution and Declaration and began this once-noble endeavor called the United States ofr America

knew that slavery was evil and even though they had to --or felt they had to-- put off the day when slavery was abolished, they set up a system that could abolish it. Lincoln did NOT have to have a war to end slavery and he never even wanted to, to speak of. . or that was not his primary goal or concern in any case.

Today, the left are trying to get Blacks to hate Whites and vice versa... looks like they are succeeding. Too many people watch cnn et al...

one being too many of course

And so.. Garbage in, Garbage out..

Society is crumbling because of these idiot dim elites at CNN and elsewhere.. (and their useful idiots who believe their every word--and are ignorant of many important events going on in our country because CNN won't cover those)

OK... not at all sure why this is in Religion.. I thought i was elsewhere..

The mods know how to move it.. i don't

It's because they were better educated. They read books that our modern "intellectuals" never heard of. They didn't have flash gadgets to hypnotize themselves with and spend a lot more time THINKING. They were certainly more civilized IMO.

It's because they were better educated. They read books that our modern "intellectuals" never heard of. They didn't have flash gadgets to hypnotize themselves with and spend a lot more time THINKING. They were certainly more civilized IMO.

yeh, I agree

The irony!

the leftists think they are educated bc they went to Harvard and Yale... AFTER 1990 even!!! when really they are only indoctrinated/brainwashed/misinformed/uninformed

and so they indoctrinate their constituents with the help of the "news" media... so called

yeh, I agree

The irony!

the leftists think they are educated bc they went to Harvard and Yale... AFTER 1990 even!!! when really they are only indoctrinated/brainwashed/misinformed/uninformed

and so they indoctrinate their constituents with the help of the "news" media... so called
Marxist and soviet agents locked on to "education" very early in the establishment of our universities. The utopian ideals were already infested in academia long ago, but rather than finally come to a consensus that such ideals were lofty, they were utterly impossible to achieve so long as people had free will.

Those "intellectuals" who were more inclined to have humanity strictly controlled and regulated dominated the philosophies of academia, but subservience is difficult to sell people. That's why basically everything "leftwing" is based on authoritarian dominance over a caste system sold as "anarchy" and therefore anything "rightwing" is demonized as the opposite of what it is.

Since our founders were educated on their own, they were never brainwashed into the concepts that our elites currently embrace.

The Democrat Party is based on cultural and racial hatred.
They are obsessed with race.
ESG, CRT and DEI are all based on left wing hate.
They find race in everything.....
voter ID is racist
controlled border crossings is racist
roads are racist
math is racist
being on time is racist
proper grammar is racist
national anthem is racist

Marxist and soviet agents locked on to "education" very early in the establishment of our universities. The utopian ideals were already infested in academia long ago, but rather than finally come to a consensus that such ideals were lofty, they were utterly impossible to achieve so long as people had free will.

Those "intellectuals" who were more inclined to have humanity strictly controlled and regulated dominated the philosophies of academia, but subservience is difficult to sell people. That's why basically everything "leftwing" is based on authoritarian dominance over a caste system sold as "anarchy" and therefore anything "rightwing" is demonized as the opposite of what it is.

Since our founders were educated on their own, they were never brainwashed into the concepts that our elites currently embrace.

I knew most of this

highly ironic to call the Right "demonized"

when they are the ones murdering the unborn... grooming children.. coercing them into mutilating their bodies...

and opening up the border to whatever freak wants to enter the US

The Democrat Party is based on cultural and racial hatred.
They are obsessed with race.
ESG, CRT and DEI are all based on left wing hate.
They find race in everything.....
voter ID is racist
controlled border crossings is racist
roads are racist
math is racist
being on time is racist
proper grammar is racist
national anthem is racist

quite ironic.. I'd say the person screaming RACIST every hour on the hour is...

well...

can you say Projection?

I knew most of this

highly ironic to call the Right "demonized"

when they are the ones murdering the unborn... grooming children.. coercing them into mutilating their bodies...

Uhhh... Nooo...

It's THE LEFT...
murdering the unborn... grooming children.. coercing them into mutilating their bodies...

Those are bed wetters. The "right" consists of people who oppose nanny states and savage behavior. We just want minimum government involvement in regulating people's behavior.

Uhhh... Nooo...

It's THE LEFT...
murdering the unborn... grooming children.. coercing them into mutilating their bodies...

Those are bed wetters. The "right" consists of people who oppose nanny states and savage behavior. We just want minimum government involvement in regulating people's behavior.

you're kidding me?

That iis what I said

maybe not w/ the best words but if you had read a fraction of my posts b4.. you'd know which party I was talking about...

yikes! What an insult you thought I was ... one of those freaks... :(

Forum List

Back