The Teachings of Jesus Christ

... there is a reason thankfully there is no communication with the Everlasting, innocence of the Lamb.

That makes no sense. God came to the Jews specifically to be made known in this world. Jesus himself said that eternal life is knowing he who truly is God who was in him and with him continuously.

If there was no communication between heaven and earth there would be no law, no prophecy, no teaching, no Bible, no light, no knowledge of the everlasting.

The world would still be without shape and void, and darkness would still cover the face of the deep.

Please note-----jews do not ruminate, nor are they
in possession of split hooves ------or fins and scales which is why you CANNOT EAT ONE

Exactly. Thats why you'll never see me walking around with a box strapped to my head or deliberately fucking around with the blind for fun.[/QUOTE

I do not understand that ^^^^ word game as to------setting stumbling block before a blind person is
SIN-------a box on the forehead is symbolic of a persistent thought

... there is a reason thankfully there is no communication with the Everlasting, innocence of the Lamb.

That makes no sense. God came to the Jews specifically to be made known in this world. Jesus himself said that eternal life is knowing he who truly is God who was in him and with him continuously.

If there was no communication between heaven and earth there would be no law, no prophecy, no teaching, no Bible, no light, no knowledge of the everlasting.

The world would still be without shape and void, and darkness would still cover the face of the deep.

has there ever been an instance of an audible Almighty with more than one person as an audience, * no.

the spoken religion is for all beings, a mutual communication when realized, the radiant heat of the Sun is not talking to a person. ... the jews are the same, nothing special there especially their books.

What is "the spoken religion" ??

the religion passed down from the beginning ... compelled by all beings, the genome of life.

oh----what religion is that? the one from the visiting ALIENS----the guys who
left the great MONOLITH orbiting the planet ----that made the apes smart
enough to kill each other with FEMURS?. -----when did it morph into
SOUTHERN BAPTIST?

What is "the spoken religion" ??

the religion passed down from the beginning ... compelled by all beings, the genome of life.

oh----what religion is that? the one from the visiting ALIENS----the guys who
left the great MONOLITH orbiting the planet ----that made the apes smart
enough to kill each other with FEMURS?. -----when did it morph into
SOUTHERN BAPTIST?
that made the apes smart
enough to kill each other with FEMURS?

no, that is your desert religion, chosen one ... moses the murderer.

... when did it morph into SOUTHERN BAPTIST

th

the religion of the Almighty, the genome of life, not everyone is a flippant as irosie the "southern judah" ... those two above know it quite well.

has there ever been an instance of an audible Almighty with more than one person as an audience, * no.

the spoken religion is for all beings, a mutual communication when realized, the radiant heat of the Sun is not talking to a person. ... the jews are the same, nothing special there especially their books.

Audible? no, but sound is not the only means of communication.

Right now I am speaking to you in words that make no sounds and you are hearing words that make no sounds in your mind.

Even if a person entered the everlasting,the dwelling place of the King of the universe, heaven itself, it takes an additional effort to enter the inner chamber where the Kings sits to even see him from a distance or stand close enough to hear his words.

Right now I am speaking to you in words that make no sounds and you are hearing words that make no sounds in your mind.

Even if a person entered the everlasting,the dwelling place of the King of the universe, heaven itself, it takes an additional effort to enter the inner chamber where the Kings sits to even see him from a distance or stand close enough to hear his words.[/QUOTE

very poetic HOBE -------this part >>>> "Right now I am speaking to you in words that make no sounds and you are hearing words that make no sounds in your mind." is called READING----the communication is BY THE WRITTEN WORD......

Even if a person entered the everlasting,the dwelling place of the King of the universe, heaven itself, it takes an additional effort to enter the inner chamber where the Kings sits to even see him from a distance or stand close enough to hear his words.[/QUOTE

very poetic HOBE -------this part >>>> "Right now I am speaking to you in words that make no sounds and you are hearing words that make no sounds in your mind." is called READING----the communication is BY THE WRITTEN WORD......

Yes, and every picture tells a story.

" Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream."

in other words, in an altered state of consciousness.

Yes, and every picture tells a story.

" Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream."

in other words, in an altered state of consciousness.

oh gee-----MORE POETRY. I was once in an altered state of consciousness-----the
VISIONS were fantastic-------really cool

Even if a person entered the everlasting,the dwelling place of the King of the universe, heaven itself, it takes an additional effort to enter the inner chamber where the Kings sits to even see him from a distance or stand close enough to hear his words.

there is communication, a means for understanding it is just not for a particular individual and available to all beings, the radiant heat from the Sun is the same for all.

there is communication, a means for understanding it is just not for a particular individual and available to all beings, the radiant heat from the Sun is the same for all.

Sure, but some creepy creatures make their dwelling places in the dark, below the earth, in cave, tomb, or dungeon where the sun never shines. Some of the most foul and loathsome creatures to ever walk the earth only come out in the darkest hour of the night.

To these the light of the sun in the world above is a cruel and terrifying thing, something to hate, and avoid......

Thats how a despicable brood of night vipers have usurped places of authority all over the world like a plague. Everyone else was sleeping, in a dream, waiting for the morning..

So if anyone feels like a midnight snack but is afraid of mice rats and roaches, just turn on the lights and they will scatter. Any that linger must be squashed. Then the fridge can be opened.

Last edited:

Sure, but some creepy creatures make their dwelling places in the dark, below the earth, in cave, tomb, or dungeon where the sun never shines. Some of the most foul and loathsome creatures to ever walk the earth only come out in the darkest hour of the night.

To these the light of the sun in the world above is a cruel and terrifying thing, something to hate, and avoid......

Thats how a despicable brood of night vipers have usurped places of authority all over the world like a plague. Everyone else was sleeping, in a dream, waiting for the morning..

So if anyone feels like a midnight snack but is afraid of mice rats and roaches, just turn on the lights and they will scatter. Any that linger must be squashed. Then the fridge can be opened.
Some of the most foul and loathsome creatures to ever walk the earth only come out in the darkest hour of the night.

no such creatures exist, only in figments for imagination and makes no difference all beings have their own destiny ... that's why there is an Almighty. their way or the highway.

Some of the most foul and loathsome creatures to ever walk the earth only come out in the darkest hour of the night.

no such creatures exist, only in figments for imagination and makes no difference all beings have their own destiny ... that's why there is an Almighty. their way or the highway.

No such creatures exist? The white house is infested. Everything it stands for has been openly desecrated by egocentric, low-life, money grubbing, fake patriot, religiously addled puppets of a hostile nation who profess to love Jesus. Religious fundamentalists whooping it up with vulgarians in Lincoln's bedroom. Haven't you seen this with your own eyes? Have you been sleeping??

Hate to break the news to you buddy but this ain't no bad dream.

Last edited:

No such creatures exist? The white house is infested. Everything it stands for has been openly desecrated by egocentric, low-life, money grubbing, fake patriot, religiously addled puppets of a hostile nation who profess to love Jesus. Religious fundamentalists whooping it up with vulgarians in Lincoln's bedroom. Haven't you seen this with your own eyes? Have you been sleeping??

Hate to break the news to you buddy but this ain't no bad dream.

well, I agree with the above, choice makes it possible and if not overcome will take everyone down with them ... to nowhereland. the Triumph of Evil has always had the upperhand, they live for themselves through projection of righteousness.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." because it covers so much.

Jesus set a new way of dealing with sin when he told the crowd if they were without sin cast the first stone. This leveled the playing field by saying all sin is equally wrong and you all sin therefore you can't stand in judgement.

But Jesus also sets the example with what he does next
John 8: 10 -11

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Now Jesus being the Son of God could have condemned her but instead he chooses not to and simply says "go and sin no more." rather than taking her our to stone her himself.

For me this answers the question of what to do in instances of times when my faith conflicts with society. WWJD or say I.E. homosexuality and the LGBT. Now my faith says homosexuality is wrong in the OT and the LGBT is quick to say that Jesus never addressed it in the NT. Jesus did in fact address it here when he dealt with the woman caught in adultery. Sin is sin,point out the sin by saying to them to go and sin no more. If Jesus didn't see fit to condemn physically those committing sin than who am I to do more. I'm not to condone the sin nor commit it. I am to understand that my sins are no better or worse and not stand in judgement. Judgement is Gods.

This true story unfortunately never made it into the KJV bible:

Jesus told the multitudes, “he who is without sin, throw the first stone.”
A rock flies out from the crowd and hits poor Jesus in the head.
Jesus rubs the knot on his head and yells, “Dammit, Mom!”

Jesus' teachings revolve around a single, awesome reality, which is that the Messiah will usher the end of the Jewish age and the beginning of the Christian age. No more will God's people live in idolatry and wander in exile among their pagan oppressors, as the Israelites had done through their history.

When Jesus took the Kingdom away from them and gave it to the Christians (which, of course, included Jews who believed), God's people no longer lived in idolatry and oppression; they conquered. Jesus began his reign from heaven as the union of heaven and earth, and his church changed the world.

A new heaven and a new earth. Awesome for individuals to behold once individuals realize that history does not begin with them.

Jesus NEVER took the Kingdom away from the Jews. And will set up his Kingdom in THE Jewish Temple forever when He returns to earth. Christ is Jewish. He came the first time to the Jews, as a once and for all, Passover Lamb. And will return TO Israel to prevent their annihilation in WW3. He didn't remove the Jewish line, He grafted Christians into it. His first visit was as a Jewish Lamb, His next trip here will be as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. They are still "God's elect".

And it is not the Jewish age that will end. Christ "ushered in" the Age of the Gentile when he left. That is the age that is coming to an end. When Christ returns He will usher in the Millennium Age.
The Jews are still the chosen ones because God isn't a liar or a covenant breaker, and His covenants and promises He made with Abraham still apply.

Forum List

Back