Why do we all see things as we do about God, religion, or anythingelse?

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
In my view , my present understanding, humans see and understand as they do, because its how it is with God as of now. It was God who created us and determined all things humanity must go through. All states of being that ANY human is in , was preset and predetermined by God, NOT some devil , or not by ourselves. We see what we see because of this. Period! And there are biblical examples of this , as in Romans 11:32, " For GOD, ( God is the one who did this, not a devil or any of us), has concluded them ALL in unbelief! All of us are confused about God, all of us are Atheist or Theist BECAUSE of this, all of us are confused in the ways we are BECAUSE of this thing that God did!

We post threads and think as we do because of this. This is WHY we see things so differently. We did not create these conditions ourselves. And the latter part of verse 32 reveals that God locked us all in these conditions , so that he will later on release us all from it and have Mercy on us ALL, not just a selected group of us.

This is reality as it is in my present view. Can I be wrong? Of course I can; in fact I think we all have so much wrong understanding on this , that its simply amazing!

IOW, we see and know what we see and know because god said so.

How do we know god said so?

Because the bible told us.

How do we know god is real and true?

Because the bible told us so.

How do we know the bible is correct?

Because the bible said so.

This circular "reasoning" never changes.

We were told about God by our ancestors, history, archaeology, religion, our families and the bible; not just the bible. And many other books and human traditions informed us about God; the awareness of God has existed for hundreds of thousands of years, even primordial humans had an awareness of God.

That is history, not circular reasoning. Its reality as it is, not as it seems to be. We are slightly aware of God, mainly because of God, and we are ignorant of him because of him.

Here's one reason why we see things as we do; in Ecclesiastes 7:13-14, " Consider the Work of God, for who can make straight that which he has made crooked?" Stunning, the actual work of God now is bending humanity over and confusing our understanding of him; making our consciousness crooked. In verse 14 it reveals that God has " Set it like this until the end of humanity", that humans could find out anything about him.

This is why we see things as we do.

We were placed into an environment of confusion and that has seriously affected us all. We are the walking sleep. We have a will, but it is infected by outside sources more powerful than we. We are not free; and we are not alone.

Which is why we aren't told to use that reasoning. We are told to humbly go to the Lord in sincere prayer go learn for ourselves from the Holy Spirit.

It's the Spirit that teaches us that Jesus Christ is who He cloned to be: The Son of God and our Savior

It's the Holy Spirit that teaches us the doctrine of Christ and gives us understanding.

The Bible is a tool to teach us God's word so that we can experiment on it and learn for ourselves. It gives the Spirit opportunity to teach us Truth

Which is why we aren't told to use that reasoning. We are told to humbly go to the Lord in sincere prayer go learn for ourselves from the Holy Spirit.

It's the Spirit that teaches us that Jesus Christ is who He cloned to be: The Son of God and our Savior

It's the Holy Spirit that teaches us the doctrine of Christ and gives us understanding.

The Bible is a tool to teach us God's word so that we can experiment on it and learn for ourselves. It gives the Spirit opportunity to teach us Truth

Those things may yet be true, but according to the bible, those people whom God has given his Spirit, they will be like a light on a hill , we all will recognize them; I have never seen a people like that.

Not me!

Those things may yet be true, but according to the bible, those people whom God has given his Spirit, they will be like a light on a hill , we all will recognize them; I have never seen a people like that.

Not me!

The bible doesn't say that we will all recognize them. The Bible says Jesus is the light of the world but the darkness rejects Him because they don't comprehend the light

Not me!

The bible doesn't say that we will all recognize them. The Bible says Jesus is the light of the world but the darkness rejects Him because they don't comprehend the light

Oh but a time is coming when we all shall see him, in Rev. 1:7. Notice also; 30 Bible verses about Seeing God.
In Col. 1:28 "Every man will be presented perfect in Christ", nobody is left out of this light. You keep wanting to leave room for the damnation of some people. In Col. 3:11 it is clear that a time will come that Christ will be " All and IN All!" And no Christian can reduce that and create their list of doomed people.

We were placed into an environment of confusion and that has seriously affected us all. We are the walking sleep. We have a will, but it is infected by outside sources more powerful than we. We are not free; and we are not alone.
we all wre put fast asleep by satan and many upon many are under his deceit

I think God put us asleep, Romans 12:32

no sill Satan put us in the land of Nod - like the poppies in wizard of oz

No, no; God controls satan, he does what God wills.

No, no; God controls satan, he does what God wills.
no no no he is doing his will till God has had enough

Its a wonderful thing to at least see something about God; either you believe or your leaning toward believing he may exist. I do hope that those of you in these situations never let that go. Jealously guard it the rest of your life.

Forum List

Back