Do you want to know what will happen if you keep accepting muslim refugee?

faithfreedom

Rookie
Jul 2, 2017
I think I wrote a story of Ahok. I think you can read about yourself.

free ahok - Google Search

Basically, Indonesian most efficient governor is now in jail because of islam.

Did I say that correctly? Because of islam?

Well that's probably controversial.

The official reason of his jailing is because he insult islam. He told people to be careful because they may be lied to by using religion.

So Ahok run for reelection and he is a very strong candidate. He has 70% approval rating. Many corrupt officials are losing money. So to defeat Ahok they said that muslims must vote for muslims. They quoted Al Maidah 51. A chapter in quran.

So many muslims, not all, may not even be most, think that such words are insulting to islam. What happens is we have a few hundred of thousands of people demanding Ahok to be sent to jail.

If you accept muslim refugees, your country will be more like Indonesia, or worse.

We have religious leaders bullshiting the people to pick guys that are more cooperative to corruption. And yet when someone says it's bullshit they go to jail. No wonder most islamic countries are full with corruption.

And the number of muslims that wanted Ahok to go to jail does not have to be majority. Ahok still got 43% of the vote with 1/3rd of the muslims still voting him not believing their ulama's interpretation of their scripture.

And that is precisely the point. A few Muslims that think that government should protect religions from "insult" is enough to make a guy like Ahok sent to jail.

They threaten revolution. They commit terrorism. Bla bla. And people tend to "appease" those few bigots.

And that is what happens if you have more muslims in your country.

Oh, may be this is a bit one sided.

Why don't you ask any muslims here why they think Ahok must go to jail? Let us see their side of the story? What do you think? Any muslims here?

• Banned
I want to know what muslims say about it. Some says they support Ahok. Some claim that Ahok insult their religion and need to be punished.

I mean. Some muslims in Indonesia support Ahok. He is a very good governor after all. Some hate him so much. Let's hear both side so we both can see what's best for us.

Last edited:
I want to know what muslims say about it. Some says they support Ahok. Some claim that Ahok insult their religion and need to be punished.

I mean. Some muslims in Indonesia support Ahok. He is a very good governor after all. Some hate him so much. Let's hear both side so we both can see what's best for us.

Faith-----if you find some muslims WILLING to discuss this issue,, do me a favor----
ask them if the think that muslims who "insult" Hinduism or Christianity, or Judaism, or
Buddhism or Zoroastrianism, or Taoism or ----rommulinism ----(?) should also go
to jail

Ask montelatici , louie888 , Penelope , P F Tinmore or Sunni Man

you left out capt. blei
Fixed it.

No muslims here?

There are a few who have admitted to being Muslim.

Far greater is the number of useful idiots who automatically defend anything and everything about Islam. They have deluded each other into thinking that the rejection of this supremacist, totalitarian ideology is some sort of ism, and they are so fearful of having their little peeps accuse them of such that they bend over backwards to accommodate it.

It's been two days------no muslims have responded. ----HEY YOU GUYS out there------
should muslims who comment negatively about Christianity or Hinduism or Judaism or
Zoroastrianism or the noble religion of RUMMULUS -----go to jail for "blasphemy"?
How about insults to the Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana or Kama Sudtra? Keep in mind-----
INDONESIA supports EQUAL RIGHTS FOR EVERYONE!!!! ask "JOKO" (no pun
intended)

Here are some comments from muslim themselves

Ahok, honest Jakarta Governor who get constant racist and religious insult from indonesian moslems because he is indo-chinese and christian

These are some muslims comment

nobody_expect4 points · 8 May 2016

Not Indonesian Muslims as whole sir. But radical FPI Muslims of Jakarta who is as immature as a kindergarten children that keep whimpering situation that they doesn't like. And it's also this man fault to always create a bad namesake of himself every bloody time he is on live in media. And also his premanistic ethic of saying word"mayors" aren't expect too. I as a Muslim do support his decision, wether he's Tionghoa by ethnic and non-Muslim by religion, to hell with discrimination, if he can do q job that make Jakarta gain her name as a capital, I will support him. Well there are some of my friends that disapprove him for being non-Muslims, and my respon was: To hell with your bigotry and illogical calculation. To hell.

It is true. Not muslims as a whole. Not even majority. But what the fuck the rest of the muslims do to stop this? Not much. Besides, well, vote for him I suppose.

If some immature kindergarten children can get what they want by being immature, that is NOT immature. That is smart. In muslim world that is a smart thing to do to use religion to condemn clean officials and obviously got paid by corrupt officials.

Google Terjemahan

Notice there is a poll where most Indonesians say that what Ahok says is indeed correct. 80% of Indonesians agree with Ahok. However, a few people wage demonstration and a few judges with questionable interests and Ahok is in jail.

Instead of taking bribe, Ahok told the company to build a bridge instead. From this alone you should be able to see why so many other politicians hate Ahok.

The bridge is completed on time under budget. They have leftover budget. Something that is UNHEARD off in a country as corrupt as Indonesia. Many wants the bridge to be named after him. They want to name the bridge Ahok bridge. Ahok himself prefer the bridge to be named Semanggi bridge.

If google wants to support freedom of speech, they can just name the bridge Ahok bridge to remind people that Ahok build the bridge.

This is some discussion. Notice it has a poll in it.

Forum List

Back