The Teachings of Jesus Christ

The mystery is that the metaphor is not obvious; if God and Jesus are one, and if God is All, then anything eaten is part of Jesus, and remembering that would serve to keep a believer conscious of his/her personal union with 'All'.
Remember? In the beginning was the Word.

The words that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven and became his flesh, his teaching about how to correctly understand and comply with divine law, can only be devoured by the ear and digested by understanding.

The only thing that can possibly be in God and from God and in Jesus, with Jesus, and came into the world through Jesus - in all and shared by all and one with all - is this one teaching.

Life is the promise for complying with divine law. Unless you eat his flesh, you can have no life in you.

Last edited:
The mystery is that the metaphor is not obvious; if God and Jesus are one, and if God is All, then anything eaten is part of Jesus, and remembering that would serve to keep a believer conscious of his/her personal union with 'All'.

that's the metaphor? -------I am a bit disappointed?

The words that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven and became his flesh, his teaching about how to correctly understand and comply with divine law, can only be devoured by the ear and digested by understanding.

The only thing that can possibly be in God and from God and in Jesus, with Jesus, and came into the world through Jesus - in all and shared by all and one with all - is this one teaching.

Life is the promise for complying with divine law. Unless you eat his flesh, you can have no life in you.

really PUSHING it there, hobe

Hear, if you have ears to hear.

I read it------for hearing I go to country music

Ok, so you will never be a deep thinker.

I can live with that...

I can live with that...

the silly sophistry that you posted-----does not have anything to do with
"deep thinking" It is a word game

I can live with that...

Sure I'm playing a word game trying to trick you into thinking that thinking matters.....lol...

BTW, my condolences to Hubby.

I can live with that...

Sure I'm playing a word game trying to trick you into thinking that thinking matters.....lol...

what happened to this person you are calling "hubby"?----usually,
in common parlance when a person says "hubby" it is a female
referring to her own husband. ----I kinda took you for a male

I can live with that...

I was referring to the Hubby that you were going to ask for input about whether to ruminate has the same implications in Hebrew as in English.

And I really don't know what happened to him other than he ended up with a ball and chain..

I bet you just charmed him to death..

I can live with that...

I was referring to the Hubby that you were going to ask for input about whether to ruminate has the same implications in Hebrew as in English.

And I really don't know what happened to him other than he ended up with a ball and chain..

I bet you just charmed him to death..

the poor guy does find me charming. Since you like etymology so much-----
I will tell you interesting factoids. as far as I understand etymology
(not much) ------the Hebrew word for "charming" (as in delightful) is something
like CHAMOOD. Stick an M in front of a word and you get either something that
does it or something that IS it. Stick an ( ee ) at the end and you get a "my-thing"
Thus chamoodi or chamoodee means something like "my charming person"
and mchamood means------something like a person who is charming. In Arabic----
IMO -------that comes to mehummad << SHEEEESH As to chewing on a subject---
or Digesting it, I do not know if that kind of imagery exists in Hebrew or aramaic

Jesus left no writings, though it is certain he knew how to write. Dwell on that.

Life is the promise for complying with divine law.

ain't no complying hob, that's why your books are meaningless - Jesus accomplished victory over evil in the truest sense, not flawless but pure ... the ticket to the Everlasting, they had nothing to lose in death.

Jesus left no writings, though it is certain he knew how to write. Dwell on that.

ain't no complying hob, that's why your books are meaningless - Jesus accomplished victory over evil in the truest sense, not flawless but pure ... the ticket to the Everlasting, they had nothing to lose in death.

Jesus accomplished victory over sin which is disobedience to the law, and received eternal life as promised by God for compliance with his instruction given in the law.

His conflict with "satan" was just a conflict with those who preferred the traditional darkness of a superficial irrational literal version of the law over the light in the teaching that Jesus received from God.

Probably because in this light they themselves were exposed as unclean creatures and their teaching and practices were revealed as the subject of refrain and condemnation according to the divine menu.

Last edited:

Jesus accomplished victory over sin which is disobedience to the law, and received eternal life as promised by God for compliance with his instruction given in the law.

His conflict with "satan" was just a conflict with those who preferred the traditional darkness of a superficial irrational literal version of the law over the light in the teaching that he received from God.

Probably because in this light they were unclean creatures and their teaching and practices were exposed as the subject of refrain on the divine menu.

very poetic-------time for a nap

His conflict with "satan" was just a conflict with those who preferred the traditional darkness of a superficial irrational literal version of the law over the light in the teaching that Jesus received from God.

Probably because in this light they themselves were exposed as unclean creatures and their teaching and practices were revealed as the subject of refrain and condemnation according to the divine menu.
... over the light in the teaching that Jesus received from God.

that would be cheating, god told bush to invade Iraq ... there is a reason thankfully there is no communication with the Everlasting, innocence of the Lamb.

As to chewing on a subject---
or Digesting it, I do not know if that kind of imagery exists in Hebrew or aramaic

The specific reason given in the law that swine are designated as unclean creatures is because they do not ruminate, they do not chew the cud.

Jews, and the rest of the world by extension, were commanded by God to be ruminants.

Would you swallow just any garbage someone handed you without giving it at least a smell test?

To be holy as God is holy a person must learn to be fastidious about what they will or will not allow a place in their mind.

If you swallow the teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will be defiled and contaminated and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

This is the instruction given through law; wisdom, teaching, and a warning from God.

As to chewing on a subject---

The specific reason given in the law that swine are designated as unclean creatures is because they do not ruminate, they do not chew the cud.

Jews, and the rest of the world by extension, were commanded by God to be ruminants.

Would you swallow just any garbage someone handed you without giving it at least a smell test?

To be holy as God is holy a person must learn to be fastidious about what they will or will not allow a place in their mind.

If you swallow the teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will be defiled and contaminated and you will degenerate into a creature that cannot ruminate.

This is the instruction given through law; wisdom, teaching, and a warning from God.

you are playing word games in the same manner that jews play GEMATRIA ----fun ---but just a
game. -----I admit that you do it well. Please note-----jews do not ruminate, nor are they
in possession of split hooves ------or fins and scales which is why you CANNOT EAT ONE

Please note-----jews do not ruminate, nor are they
in possession of split hooves ------or fins and scales which is why you CANNOT EAT ONE

Exactly. Thats why you'll never see me walking around with a box strapped to my head or deliberately fucking around with the blind for fun.

Forum List

Back