"The Tea Party Can Go Straight to Hell"

What Maxine is saying to the American People you can all go to hell. The Democrats don't care what the majority want. Just like the Obamacare health bill. the people were against it and they passed it against their wishes. Hopefully it will be remembered in 2012. All dems that voted in favor of Obamacare should all lose their jobs in 2012

Thats why you must learn your knowledge is lacking. If Eroupe was so great why are we here?

I am not there, I live in Europe, or Eroupe, as you call it.
So, why should Americans care what you think?

NOTE: "Because I'm European, dammit!" isn't sufficient reason. An accident of birth doesn't make your opinions worth more.

I think we should care about what they think, but we shouldn't put their interests ahead of ours.

Lighten up folks she can say what ever shes wants to say.

Now is she blaming the tea party for the high unemployment numbers?

:lol:

or is she blaming Bush!!! Obama still using that one but no one is buying it anymore

No RWNJs are buying it anymore. You may be missing a few facts (they're probably still packed up in your missing brain cells.)

1. Rome wasn't built in a day. You don't start from damn near literal Twin Towers ground zero and soar right on up to the Clinton stratosphere.

2. Especially when your little Teat party idiots have made it VERY clear they are there for one reason and one reason only; "halt Obama's agenda."

3. You're a dick. Yeah, I'm just throwing that one in here. Think of it as a freebie.

What Maxine is saying to the American People you can all go to hell. The Democrats don't care what the majority want. Just like the Obamacare health bill. the people were against it and they passed it against their wishes. Hopefully it will be remembered in 2012. All dems that voted in favor of Obamacare should all lose their jobs in 2012

Orly? Honey, put down the Faux Snooze remote and do some research. America is fighting mad at the Republicans and Tea Party. They don't give two shits and a good goddamn about the deficit. They want jobs. Jobs. You know; the platform your stupid ass motherfucking leaders ran on, and lied about. Jobs.

STFU.

Orly? Honey, put down the Faux Snooze remote and do some research. America is fighting mad at the Republicans and Tea Party. They don't give two shits and a good goddamn about the deficit. They want jobs. Jobs. You know; the platform your stupid ass motherfucking leaders ran on, and lied about. Jobs.

STFU.

Fuck off...

You 0bama fluffers had your chance and fucked it up...

Your 0ssiah and his wonder toy Plugs Biden said they'd be creating a shitload of jobs by 2011.... That ship has sailed and you fluffers are still blaming Booooooosh, the Tea party, and anyone other than the object of your masterbation sessions...

Just admit you suck ass and moveon...

STFU.

Still haven't taken American Civics, Betty?
:eusa_hand:
Our most recent election put into place a record number of Republicans, yes. But that was in Congress.
Dem-wits still control the Senate so Harry Reid and the rest of your heroes are shooting fish in a barrel when a bill comes up from the house.
Don't worry, though. Not much longer before our next Senate election.

When the job numbers start to climb again, though, you ass-clowns will be bitching that they're not in the right sector or not big enough. Even when the unemployment rate drops to under 8% (your magic number, not mine) you'll still be on here pissing and moaning that it's only temporary. Temporary until you half-wits manage to gain the majority again, yes....

STFU.

Our most recent election put into place a record number of Republicans, yes. But that was in Congress.
Dem-wits still control the Senate so Harry Reid and the rest of your heroes are shooting fish in a barrel when a bill comes up from the house.

When the job numbers start to climb again, though, you ass-clowns will be bitching that they're not in the right sector or not big enough. Even when the unemployment rate drops to under 8% (your magic number, not mine) you'll still be on here pissing and moaning that it's only temporary. Temporary until you half-wits manage to gain the majority again, yes....

I think the left may have redefined the word 'facts'. 'Fact' now means whatever they want to believe, and we're still working on fact being something... well.... factual.

STFU.

Fuck off...

You 0bama fluffers had your chance and fucked it up...

Your 0ssiah and his wonder toy Plugs Biden said they'd be creating a shitload of jobs by 2011.... That ship has sailed and you fluffers are still blaming Booooooosh, the Tea party, and anyone other than the object of your masterbation sessions...

Just admit you suck ass and moveon...

Bingo_Winner_A8978C.jpg

The only jobs created by Obama are people standing out in the middle of the street selling frozen water bottles to drivers. Obama new trick is to minipulate the unemployment numbers, or not count certain people to make the numbers seem better. I believe nothing from this administration. Counting the days for the next election. It's going to be a repeat of Jimmy Carters last election Day!!!!!!

The only jobs created by Obama are people standing out in the middle of the street selling frozen water bottles to drivers. Obama new trick is to minipulate the unemployment numbers, or not count certain people to make the numbers seem better. I believe nothing from this administration. Counting the days for the next election. It's going to be a repeat of Jimmy Carters last election Day!!!!!!

That's not 'just' Obama's trick.
It's been going on for years

:eusa_eh:

Says Congresswoman Maxine Waters.

Seconded.

Motion carried.

Maxine Waters On Jobs, Unemployment: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

RealClearPolitics - Kerosene Maxine to Tea Party: "Go to Hell!"

Waters' list of insults, vulgarities and blame-whitey scapegoating easily makes her the Al Sharpton of Congress.

Waters once said of the then-sitting president: "I would like to ... say ... very clearly that I believe George (H.W.) Bush is a racist."

She also referred to Republican former Los Angeles Mayor Richard Riordan as a "plantation owner."

She called the 1992 Los Angeles riots a "rebellion," and bellowed, "No justice, no peace!"

In 1973, the former Black Panther Joanne Chesimard shot and killed a New Jersey state trooper. Found guilty of murder and sentenced to life in prison, Chesimard escaped from a New Jersey penitentiary and fled to Cuba. Congress passed a resolution urging Castro to extradite her to this country. But Waters wrote Castro a letter, urging him to keep the "persecuted ... political activist" and likened the cop killer to Martin Luther King, since Chesimard had been "persecuted for her civil rights work"!

Waters wrote a foreword for a book, "Dark Alliance," that accused the CIA of playing a prominent role in the Los Angeles area drug trade. Never mind that practically every major newspaper -- The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and The Washington Post -- all examined and rejected the charge.

The congresswoman can dish it out, but what happens when people fight back? When an anonymous letter claimed that the Los Angeles Police Commission president, at a meeting, called her a "bitch," Waters went ballistic. She unsuccessfully demanded his resignation.
Waters currently faces an investigation by the House ethics committee. She phoned then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson in 2008, asking his office to meet with minority bank owners. He complied. But most of the bankers in attendance were from OneUnited Bank -- a bank in which Waters' husband owned shares and on whose board he once served. OneUnited asked for a special bailout, and three months later, it received $12 million.

Waters' tea party attack once again exposes her as one of the most racist, hateful and vulgar members of Congress -- prompting Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum to call her "vile." He was far too kind.

Larry_Elder.jpg

Larry Elder

Last edited:

NOTE: "Because I'm European, dammit!" isn't sufficient reason. An accident of birth doesn't make your opinions worth more.

I am an American, and what America does effects the world, something you thickos on the right cannot comprehend.
Yeah, well, when your average Frenchman or German comes and asks my opinion on their internal maters, then maybe I'll give a shit about their opinion of ours.

Ame®icano;4042998 said:

I think we should care about what they think, but we shouldn't put their interests ahead of ours.
See my response to NoNukes.

STFU.

You sure are an emotional little thing, aren't you?

STFU.

I think the left may have redefined the word 'facts'. 'Fact' now means whatever they want to believe, and we're still working on fact being something... well.... factual.

If the left had actual factual and logical arguments, they wouldn't have to redefine words.

STFU.

You STFU you ignorant F-ING MORON BITCH!!!!!

Forum List

Back