"The Tea Party Can Go Straight to Hell"

People around the world are getting upset at the Tea party, because what effects America effects them also. They see the Tea Party as small.but leading the Republicans around by the nose, which in turn leads America around which in turn.....

LOL..around the WORLD huh?
And the Obama leads you Obamabots around by your chains. He yanks you all jump.
:lol::lol::lol:

Yes around the world. Do not try to deflect it talking trash about Obama, which only shows that I am right.

why can't I talk TRASH about Obama, you can talk trash about the Tea Party and the Republicans. :lol:

Yes around the world. Do not try to deflect it talking trash about Obama, which only shows that I am right.

why can't I talk TRASH about Obama, you can talk trash about the Tea Party and the Republicans. :lol:

Show me an example of my trash talking. You are obsessive with your dislike of Obama and therefore unable to conduct a conversation with any level of objectivity.

Show me an example of my trash talking. You are obsessive with your dislike of Obama and therefore unable to conduct a conversation with any level of objectivity.

hahaha, and I suppose you are OBJECTIVE when you talk about the Tea Party and Republicans? pleeese, I've read your postings. You ARE FAR FROM OBJECTIVE dear. so stop your damn whining.

It tells you what she really thinks of our Constitution doesn't it?
To hell with living under it.
Government must be the master and not the people.

People around the world are getting upset at the Tea party, because what effects America effects them also. They see the Tea Party as small.but leading the Republicans around by the nose, which in turn leads America around which in turn.....

Oh so now liberals speak for me?

This is my passport

dscn1065c.jpg

I can assure you people around the world arnt upset with the TeaParty

TeaParties are starting up around the world

Without a doubt liberalism is a mental disorder. :cuckoo:

Speak for me, i dont think so. if you liberals dont mind i will speak for myself.

More proof of how dangerous the stupid can be. Yes, give this guy a gun.

America's history has been people leaving that failed system in Eroupe. Why should I give a fuck what they think since we left them. Fuck you if you think eroupes opinion has any worth.

admit+it+you%2527re+getting+defensive+because+I%2527m+right.png

You obviously know nothing about Europe, or History. You are one of the 'patriots' who made a once great country into what it is today, I hope you are proud. Can you tell me what eroupes means? Your constant swearing shows your frustration at being wrong.

I lived in Germany for two years and know a few German citizens.

BTW the founders left Eroupe a few 100 years ago. it was trash then and trash now. I really don't give a fuck what their opinion is.

You are one of the 'patriots' who made a once great country into what it is today

No matter how bad you think America is it's 500 times better than the rat hole known as eroupe. That ius if obama doesn't make it into another eroupe rat hole.

Maxine Waters probably wouldn't last two seconds in the private sector.

Good thing she's got her cushy Govt job.

She's a joke and thats how I look at her.

To bad my tax dollars are going to support her for the rest of her worthless life.

This is my passport

dscn1065c.jpg

Speak for me, i dont think so. if you liberals dont mind i will speak for myself.
Learning to spell might be in order, too many beers down you I think. :tongue:

Liberalism isn't a mental disorder, believing that there are 'true' liberals left is though; the political correctness movement is certainly totalitarian in its fight to control society. There are people out there that (perversely) argue that speech can hurt people so it must be controlled 'for our own good', where have you heard that before? :lol:

This is my passport

dscn1065c.jpg

You obviously missed the editorial cartoon in the Irish Times the other day. How many foreign periodicals do you read a day? A week? A year? I also have an Irish passport, and an American one.

America's history has been people leaving that failed system in Eroupe. Why should I give a fuck what they think since we left them. Fuck you if you think eroupes opinion has any worth.

admit+it+you%2527re+getting+defensive+because+I%2527m+right.png

You obviously know nothing about Europe, or History. You are one of the 'patriots' who made a once great country into what it is today, I hope you are proud. Can you tell me what eroupes means? Your constant swearing shows your frustration at being wrong.

BTW the founders left Eroupe a few 100 years ago. it was trash then and trash now. I really don't give a fuck what their opinion is.

You are one of the 'patriots' who made a once great country into what it is today

No matter how bad you think America is it's 500 times better than the rat hole known as eroupe. That ius if obama doesn't make it into another eroupe rat hole.

People with a small amount of knowledge can be more dangerous than those with no knowledge at all.

People with a small amount of knowledge can be more dangerous than those with no knowledge at all.

Thats why you must learn your knowledge is lacking. If Eroupe was so great why are we here?

Forum List

Back