The Tea Bagger movement is fake grass-roots, three conservative groups set it up!

Here it comes again, desparate Tea Bagger slams. I do not know who George Soros is. Wasn't ACORN a group who registered voters, and SEIU does not ring a bell. I am not going to waste my time to Google this stuff. The "orchestrated fake grass-roots" stuff comes right out of Atlantic magazine. And, your bottom line remains the same;

Tea Baggers = Racist​

End of post.
CaliforniaSur, is that you?
:cuckoo:
You, admittedly, have no grasp of the basics but you can make a broad generalization like that?
I put you on ignore, just like I did at CDF
:eusa_shhh:

Here is what Tea Baggers are all about in one picture.

niggar-sign-tea-party.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CoGJevTuo]YouTube - Deep Purple - You Fool No One[/ame]

It didn't dawn on me until now. CrusaderFrank is an old man. I mean really old! I pulled Wiki on Deep Purple, they were formed in 1968! They haven't been active since 1976! They are featured on VH1. They are senior citizens by now!

Don't tell me I have been picking on a senior citizen? On the other hand dementia explains a lot of CrusaderFrank's posts! CrusaderFrank go sell your BS to someone who wants a twisted lesson on history. The future belongs to the children of the 21st century!

Tea Baggers = Racists

Age and children again. You seem to have a fetish for children, especially in light of your "sex under 16" thread

Have you considered you might have a problem?

Do you think you should seek help before you're attested for doing something indecent on a playground?

It didn't dawn on me until now. CrusaderFrank is an old man. I mean really old! I pulled Wiki on Deep Purple, they were formed in 1968! They haven't been active since 1976! They are featured on VH1. They are senior citizens by now!

Don't tell me I have been picking on a senior citizen? On the other hand dementia explains a lot of CrusaderFrank's posts! CrusaderFrank go sell your BS to someone who wants a twisted lesson on history. The future belongs to the children of the 21st century!

Tea Baggers = Racists

Age and children again. You seem to have a fetish for children, especially in light of your "sex under 16" thread

Do you think you should seek help before you're attested for doing something indecent on a playground?

I am so tired of a bunch of 60 something people trying to pass themselves off as contemporary on USMB. I am a young adult, my teen years are not that far behind me. Sex is a problem for teens, and it is a subject I plan to bring out in the open on USMB, but not in this thread.

Clearly, you are using this issue to take the heat off Tea Baggers. Tea Baggers are Racist, you know it, and you don't have a come back. Try listening to the younger generations, you people had your chance to run the world, and everyone can see the mess you have made of it. Thanks Bush Baby Boomers for giving us Tea Bagger racism. No wonder teen suicide is up to 17%.

Dailymotion - Garofalo Steps Up Verbal War Against Tea Party Protesters - a News & Politics video

Last edited:

Tea Baggers = Racists

I am so tired of a bunch of 60 something people trying to pass themselves off as contemporary on USMB. I am a young adult, my teen years are not that far behind me. Sex is a problem for teens, and it is a subject I plan to bring out in the open on USMB, but not in this thread.

Clearly, you are using this issue to take the heat off Tea Baggers. Tea Baggers are Racist, you know it, and you don't have a come back. Try listening to the younger generations, you people had your chance to run the world, and everyone can see the mess you have made of it. Thanks Bush Baby Boomers for giving us Tea Bagger racism. No wonder teen suicide is up to 17%.

Dailymotion - Garofalo Steps Up Verbal War Against Tea Party Protesters - a News & Politics video

I doubt whether 'adult' that applies to you because....

GROWN UPS DON'T HAVE TO POST BIG RED LETTERS TO MAKE A POINT.

Last edited:

Tea Baggers = Racists

Are you struggling with your sexual identity?

The Tea Party deal is a part of a set-up by three racist, radical right-wing groups. It is an orchestrated fake grass-roots movement. It is a political ploy by a group of conservative, sore losers who are going down.
Is this David Axelrod's talking point for you today? Good for you, you've said it. We've deduced the level of your idiocy, now go get your check from George Soros, ACORN or the SEIU. Whomever's paying you to be a 'volunteer'.

Here it comes again, desparate Tea Bagger slams. I do not know who George Soros is. Wasn't ACORN a group who registered voters, and SEIU does not ring a bell. I am not going to waste my time to Google this stuff. The "orchestrated fake grass-roots" stuff comes right out of Atlantic magazine. And, your bottom line remains the same;

Tea Baggers = Racist​

End of post.

Prove it and you'll win $100,000.00. That'll buy you more than enough weed to burn out the ten brain cells you have left ..........

CaliforniaSur,
Linking Garofalo does not bolster your point.
And repetition that "tea-baggers" are racist does not make it true any more than your constant repetition of the other bullshit you've spouted elsewhere.

Tea Baggers = Racists

You're not gonna be long for this board. Nobody wants to hear the sex fantasies of a 14 year old.

Somebody should spank the shit out of your parents with a paddle for raising such a moronic bigot.

You're not gonna be long for this board. Nobody wants to hear the sex fantasies of a 14 year old.

Somebody should spank the shit out of your parents with a paddle for raising such a moronic bigot.

Irrelavent, this thread is about Tea Baggers. If you want to discuss modern theory of human sexuality, go to the proper thread. Stop trying to change the subject. Tea Baggers are racist. They are not as funny as they look. There is nothing funny about bigotry.

340x.jpg

Last edited:
Not changing the subject, just calling you out on your behavior.

I wish I knew your age, but I will bet you are middle-aged or older. That is just about the time that sex is fading, and there is jealously of those who have that exciting experience before them. When I was a teen, less than ten years ago, I got tired of listening to advice from people who could not get it up themselves.

I have posted a thread on teen sexuality, which has nothing to do with this thread, and how bigoted Tea Baggers are. You can try, but you are not going to change the subject. The best arguement against racist Tea Baggers is photos of them doing racist things, and displaying stupid behavior under the guise of political protest. Tea Baggers are a disgrace to America.

brown_sign_teabag.jpg

Last edited:
It is a truth universally acknowledged that someone who posts the T-word ad nauseam has an unrequited sexual fetish bordering on OCD for sweaty male balls.

Just sayin'.

Note to SkidMarks - there are better places on the internets than USMB in which to indulge your fetish.

I wish I knew your age, but I will bet you are middle-aged or older. That is just about the time that sex is fading, and there is jealously of those who have that exciting experience before them. When I was a teen, less than ten years ago, I got tired of listening to advice from people who could not get it up themselves.

I have posted a thread on teen sexuality, which has nothing to do with this thread, and how bigoted Tea Baggers are. You can try, but you are not going to change the subject. The best arguement against racist Tea Baggers is photos of them doing racist things, and displaying stupid behavior under the guise of political protest. Tea Baggers are a disgrace to America.

I assume you're addressing men with that nonsense, but even then things have changed considerably with the little blue pill. You haven't lived enough to act like such a fucking know it all, but it's a typical attitude of snot-nosed punks.

brown_sign_teabag.jpg

Photoshop Fail.

I assume you're addressing men with that nonsense, but even then things have changed considerably with the little blue pill. You haven't lived enough to act like such a fucking know it all, but it's a typical attitude of snot-nosed punks.

I think the little boy is jealous that he doesn't have the maturity to handle a real relationship with a real woman yet.

I doubt whether 'adult' that applies to you because....

GROWN UPS DON'T HAVE TO POST BIG RED LETTERS TO MAKE A POINT.

I would like to agree with you, California Girl, except that this entire thread is so repetitous, there is little more to do. This thread is simple, say Tea Baggers are racist, and then I show a picture of their own activities. Everytime tea bags are shown the tea baggers escalate the argument, and usually end up cursing.

Responding in this thread is becoming mechanical. I hang in because I want to see when it will die. I doubt that it will there seems to be no end to Tea Bagger racist hatred.

Actually, I am surprised to see you in this thread. Your conservatism usually has some basis in rational, and thought. I was of the opinion that you might be above this bunch, let alone defend them. The California Girl supporting any form of racism? Please say it is not so.

3447036798_f756100fbd.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back