The Tea Bagger movement is fake grass-roots, three conservative groups set it up!

lol, Tea party is, sore losers, radical right wing, and don't forget RACIST..

well they got all the talking POINTS thrown in that one at least.:lol:

he said that! yes shitstain said that,, they never evah forget the race card..

I believe they said they were conservative which hardly makes them fake.

Yawn.

Excellent point. I feel I got dragged into this Tea Bagger issue because I am an Independent, and don't have an axe to grind. I find it difficult to believe that all conservative Republicans endorse the Tea Bagger/Partier movement. Yet, I have not seen a single conservative Republican openly ATTACK the Tea Baggers. This is an interesting consideration.

sarah_palin_1013774c.jpg

clorox is good for liars who claim (I) and for shitstains too..

Have you been to a Tea Party rally?? You're going to believe everything you here? Go go 1 once! Then if you are smart, you'll have a different opinion of them.

No thanks, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express though.

I know several that go to tea partier events. They love it. I know I would not love any political event that those guys do.

Have you been to a Tea Party rally?? You're going to believe everything you here? Go go 1 once! Then if you are smart, you'll have a different opinion of them.

See, Stairmaster fails the "if you are smart" part

The Tea Party deal is a part of a set-up by three racist, radical right-wing groups. It is an orchestrated fake grass-roots movement. It is a political ploy by a group of conservative, sore losers who are going down.

Speaking of fakes and going down, there are a lot of posters here on this very board who claim to be "Republicans" or "Independents" yet have Obama body fluids all over their blue dresses.

The Tea Party deal is a part of a set-up by three racist, radical right-wing groups. It is an orchestrated fake grass-roots movement. It is a political ploy by a group of conservative, sore losers who are going down.

Speaking of fakes and going down, there are a lot of posters here on this very board who claim to be "Republicans" or "Independents" yet have Obama body fluids all over their blue dresses.

Here is what Tea Baggers are all about in one picture.

niggar-sign-tea-party.jpg

You obviously know nothing about the TEA Party. You are dismissed.

I attended one TEA party April 09, pretty small, maybe 200 people at the most, Of course things were just getting started and this is a very heavy Democrat area. But I saw abou 8 Blacks in attendance. And I agree with the TEA Party basic principles. Smaller Federal Government and less spending, Does that make me a racist too?

Be careful now because you don't know anything about me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CoGJevTuo]YouTube - Deep Purple - You Fool No One[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CoGJevTuo]YouTube - Deep Purple - You Fool No One[/ame]

It didn't dawn on me until now. CrusaderFrank is an old man. I mean really old! I pulled Wiki on Deep Purple, they were formed in 1968! They haven't been active since 1976! They are featured on VH1. They are senior citizens by now!

Don't tell me I have been picking on a senior citizen? On the other hand dementia explains a lot of CrusaderFrank's posts! CrusaderFrank go sell your BS to someone who wants a twisted lesson on history. The future belongs to the children of the 21st century!

Tea Baggers = Racists

Last edited:

Is this David Axelrod's talking point for you today? Good for you, you've said it. We've deduced the level of your idiocy, now go get your check from George Soros, ACORN or the SEIU. Whomever's paying you to be a 'volunteer'.

I attended one TEA party April 09, pretty small, maybe 200 people at the most, Of course things were just getting started and this is a very heavy Democrat area. But I saw abou 8 Blacks in attendance. And I agree with the TEA Party basic principles. Smaller Federal Government and less spending, Does that make me a racist too?

I too agree with those ideals of the tea party.

But that does not remove what the larger tea party represents. Ex Bush supporters.

They failed miserably last time and I have no reason to believe they will suceed in their ideals this time around. Esp since they support Palin.

Last edited:

Hopefully a voice of reason. There are any number of credible organizations that believe in smaller Federal Government and less spending, that are not affiliated with a known racist group.

Is this David Axelrod's talking point for you today? Good for you, you've said it. We've deduced the level of your idiocy, now go get your check from George Soros, ACORN or the SEIU. Whomever's paying you to be a 'volunteer'.

Here it comes again, desparate Tea Bagger slams. I do not know who George Soros is. Wasn't ACORN a group who registered voters, and SEIU does not ring a bell. I am not going to waste my time to Google this stuff. The "orchestrated fake grass-roots" stuff comes right out of Atlantic magazine. And, your bottom line remains the same;

Tea Baggers = Racist​

End of post.

Don't tell me I have been picking on a senior citizen? On the other hand dementia explains a lot of CrusaderFrank's posts! CrusaderFrank go sell your BS to someone who wants a twisted lesson on history. The future belongs to the children of the 21st century!

Tea Baggers = Racists

What a bigoted attitude. I thought we buried you racist morons with the civil rights legislation. You know. Be judged by the content of your character, not the color of your skin? Ringing any tinkly bits between your ears, moobs?

But no, we're being pushed back to friggen segregation by liberal guilt and identity politics of destruction with Affirmative Action at the prow. Cause them other races... well, they just can't accomplish what we white folk can, :wtf: so we best just let them all pass with lesser standards. :banghead: They can't help it! They's colored... shhhh! And God forBID one of them there minoritahs succeed beyond what they're supposed to without being 'helped' by some one in gub'mint or a community organizer (hate pusher). That's just dangerous.

The whole pandering blend of elitism and patronization on the left is deplorable. Man, woman, black white, yellow, red aquamarine, treat them all the same and do not blind yourself based on color for or against anyone.

Equal justice, not social justice.

BTW, what's Obama got against Asians? Ain't they colored enough for him to get their support? Or are they too damn smart collectively to buy into his identity politics?

And to get it out of the way ahead of time... yeah so you think I'm a racist. Now what? That doesn't change how wrong you are.

Here it comes again, desparate Tea Bagger slams. I do not know who George Soros is. Wasn't ACORN a group who registered voters, and SEIU does not ring a bell. I am not going to waste my time to Google this stuff. The "orchestrated fake grass-roots" stuff comes right out of Atlantic magazine. And, your bottom line remains the same;

Tea Baggers = Racist​

End of post.

And you are a certified card carrying idiot.

I do not know who George Soros is. Wasn't ACORN a group who registered voters, and SEIU does not ring a bell. I am not going to waste my time to Google this stuff.

If you're not familiar with the basics, you really should go back to posting to the Jonas Brothers forum on Disney.com. This is out of your league moobs.

You're the only one here displaying bigotry. Doing this to 'get whitey', them evil sons a beyotch crackers?

Last edited:
Oh crap, I forgot.

Character Doesn't Matter, does it? Slick Willie proved that in a court of law somewhere didn't he?

:slappashitouttasomeone:

Forum List

Back