The Tea Bagger movement is fake grass-roots, three conservative groups set it up!

uummmmmk.
just what is it with that sign that is wrong? what, your health is suppose to my (our) friggen problem? are you a adult or does your mommy and daddy still pay for YOUR HEALTH?
good grief. u failed with that one, skidmark.:lol:

there is something wrong with a system that makes you have to sell your house because your child had cancer. You should not have to go bankrupt because you get sick.

Got those talking point down huh? ;)

I'd say you've got solid arguments here, that the President and Congress agree with. Who needs talking points, health care is now law.

there is something wrong with a system that makes you have to sell your house because your child had cancer. You should not have to go bankrupt because you get sick.

I'd say you've got solid arguments here, that the President and Congress agree with. Who needs talking points, health care is now law.

well for how long will yet to be seen. it is being Challenged and has a good chance of being overturned from what I've been seeing.
darn it anyway.

At the suggestion of a fellow independent voter I would like to demonstrate, AGAIN, that I am an INDEPENDENT, and a lot of us independents want to be recognized as standing against Tea Baggers for their attitude as racist poor losers. Below is a link to a thread where I am the OP that could not be more independent, and dare I say leaning Republican.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-for-this-country-in-the-last-20-years-2.html

This is why all this ridiculous name calling in this thread is viewed as racist by human rights supporters. We/I am calling your hand Tea Baggers.

Prove you are not bigots.

Show some evidence.
Independent?
Really?
This thread ridicules the Tea party (made up, mostly, of self-proclaimed independents).
This post links to a thread where you call in to question the Republican party.

Where is a thread of your's pointed at the Democratic party?

uummmmmk.
just what is it with that sign that is wrong? what, your health is suppose to my (our) friggen problem? are you a adult or does your mommy and daddy still pay for YOUR HEALTH?
good grief. u failed with that one, skidmark.:lol:

By the way, I know someone in that situation, so its not a talking point. Do you think you are paying too much for health care? I know so many people who do.

well for how long will yet to be seen. it is being Challenged and has a good chance of being overturned from what I've been seeing.
darn it anyway.

Typical Tea Bagger still thinks they're "in the game."

3445929457_66dfd82f53.jpg

Last edited:
At the suggestion of a fellow independent voter I would like to demonstrate, AGAIN, that I am an INDEPENDENT, and a lot of us independents want to be recognized as standing against Tea Baggers for their attitude as racist poor losers. Below is a link to a thread where I am the OP that could not be more independent, and dare I say leaning Republican.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-for-this-country-in-the-last-20-years-2.html

This is why all this ridiculous name calling in this thread is viewed as racist by human rights supporters. We/I am calling your hand Tea Baggers.

Prove you are not bigots.

Show some evidence.
Independent?
Really?
This thread ridicules the Tea party (made up, mostly, of self-proclaimed independents).
This post links to a thread where you call in to question the Republican party.

Where is a thread of your's pointed at the Democratic party?

The thread is complimentary to the Republican Party, though the Democrats have jumped in and documented the successes of the Obama Administration quite well. You obviously did not read my posts.

Are the Tea Baggers racist? That can be settled with one photo, and here it is.

niggar-sign-tea-party.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back